X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Randy

New Model: Randy
    Attached Files

Very tasteful picture composition with a superb blonde who obviously deserves the name Randy. Is she the same who assists Susie at video shootings?

doinel

Comment

Sure Is !

Originally posted by doinel
      Is she the same who assists Susie at video shootings?
      Yes that's the One !
      I can't resist saying this line ... be warned !

I'm feeling " Randy " already.

Virtually of course.

Towelboy

P.S. Can't wait to see her other one ...

Comment

Calm down, guys... she may only be Randy by name.....

Comment

Wow...that would be a heck of a coincidence...

RT...

Comment

Where were They ?

So Randy was missing something.
            What happened to her Panties ?
            Did she forget to wear them to the shoot ?
            How embarrassing ?

For some reason I felt very hungry after viewing Randy's photos.
            Mouth watering.

TowelBoy

Comment

she is damned coooooool and (as we call it somewhere in Europe)
              a very nice paper to write on a poem...

Do the hole thing in AW, please, and make us as randy as randy can be

Comment

Yummy legs!

Comment

Originally posted by skyangel
                  Yummy legs!
                  Yeah Randy's got legs that won't quit! Her breasts are pretty yummy too!

Comment

randy and i were cohorts in the pajama party shoot. she was fine then and she looks damn fine in the above picture.

Comment

This kind of girl I can look at all day long and every day. Isn't she just gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                        randy and i were cohorts in the pajama party shoot. she was fine then and she looks damn fine in the above picture.
                        AVa, Being a little behind in my browsing, is this PJ party shoot up yet?

Randy, your pics are fabulous. It was tough sitting in that library with images turned off and cuing your shoot up for the DownLoad Manager and knowing what the pics looked like as thumbnails I had previewed earlier. I was concerned that the wire might melt....

bigspud (OK, just a Little BS)

Comment

Total perfection. One of the most lovely ladies on the site. I'd love to see an IM or even a T3 -- not least to see if you live up to your name! Any chance of persuading you, Randy???

Comment

Oh...you guys out done yourself, she is at HER finest !! Beatieee-Ful....Love the smiles !!

WOW !!

Comment

Damn good!!!!!

This is what I really like about AW.
                              I don't generally have any interest in a thin hairless beauty.....like Randy

But.......here she is......damn near perfection- both the model and her exquisite use of the orange vibrator.

note photography was perfect A1; and sound magnificent too,no unwanted cats,phones,trains or stomping neighbors nearby.

This definitely proves what I've always said:

It ain't what you do,
                              it's the way that you do it

Comment

really sweet girl, nice find

how come no video footage of her standing up? is this the models choice? she has a lovely body

Comment

There was a lot of footage of her standing up, going around, going to the kitchen,...
                                  ...but we decided to edit it out because it doesn't match the rest of the video.

Lxm

Comment

Overwhelmed !

After ... ahem ... viewing Randy's videos, I'd just like to say that they work ...
                                    I want to thank Randy for her extremely " open " performance.
                                    And as I know Matilda was behind the " effective " use of the Video camera,
                                    I want to really thank her as well.
                                    If this is an example of what Matilda is aiming for with the videos ?
                                    Then I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the pace ?
                                    Too Hot !

TowelBoy

Comment

am I the only one who appreciates the standing beauty of a model on video? there were a few really nice standing photos, so why absolutely no standing activity on video?

I cant believe i am the only one who would like to see this.

my question to Matilda is why not show the full view of Randy's beauty - a missed opportunity?? again

Comment

Reclining Position !

Originally posted by sorbet
                                        am I the only one who appreciates the standing beauty of a model on video?
                                        ... - a missed opportunity?? again
                                        Yes.
                                        I believe I am not " the only one who appreciates the " in repose position,
                                        That Randy displayed for the majority of her 3 videos.
                                        Nothing was missed ... All was revealed !

TowelBoy

Comment

Wonderful set and great videos, but am I the only one who noticed the sound problem on both the 3mpg and the 3wmv? Silence through the middle, then the sound returns for a moment, only to fade out again at the end? I didn't even get to hear her say goodbye! Darn it! She is such a pretty girl. I suspect upload glitches will be found as the problem, because both vids have the problem in the same places.1 & 2 are fine.
                                          S.......

Comment

Our local versions sound fine, you can hear the vibrator clearly. However, she doesn't speak at all except quietly in a couple of places, so I think it's just your volume settings that need to be adjusted.

Comment

Aha, someone just pointed out what is wrong - Swindapa, you are only listening to one channel of the stereo! The other channel is the one that has the mic close to Randy, while you are listening to the more distant mic positioned near Matilda.

Play with your balance settings.

Comment

think you are fabulously gorgeous, Randy. look forward to anything that you wish to offer.-gc

Comment

Originally posted by greycat
                                                  think you are fabulously gorgeous, Randy.
                                                  In fact, altogether Randeelicious!!"

takochan

Comment

Randy, you are beautiful and a keeper.

Comment

I realize that I'm quite late in my praise but i feel it's always a good time to share good thoughts.
                                                      That shoot was exceptional. There are so many aspects that shine it is hard to avoid gushing on about it, hard to be concise.
                                                      Randy is just beautiful. I wish there were a way to elaborate but words fail. More than that she seems so skilled as a model. She conveys so strongly a joy and a sultryness through her expressions and poses. I like her cheekyness as well (surprise no panties for example.)
                                                      These are captured so wonderfully by Nico. I very much enjoyed that corner as a setting and the way Nico uses the shadows to enhance the model's beauty and the mood. It is Just a great set. Thanks to you both. and you Abby.

Comment

Randy

Randy's Images has been here for more than one year. Only today I spotted this very lovely model when I was checking new wall papers. I confess I was wrong in choosing new models. I usually stick to younger new ones 18 or 19 years. Today I realized after seeing this gorgeous model that age has nothing to do with beauty. I have added a new list “best delicious pussies” only to add the explicit images of Randy’s girly spot. Randy has beautiful face, eyes, and body. But above that she has wonderful boobs and the loveliest pussy.
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=37&shoot=3515
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=84&shoot=3515
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=94&shoot=3515
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=95&shoot=3515
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=95&shoot=3515

the sexiest moment seeing a girl stripping is when she unhook her bra.
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=74&shoot=3515
                                                        I have to thank the photographer who shot this delicious pussy from all possible angles. However, I believe the Randyvid3, ended a bit short. I enjoyed seeing Randy’s reactions when using her dildo, but I neither saw her coming nor saw her cum.

Randy, you are gorgeous, sexy, and delicious. can we have ur measures?

Regards

kronful
                                                        Last edited by kronful; 22 June 2007, 11:29 AM. Reason: i attached only URL

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X