New Girl/Girl: Carla and Alexiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Carla and Alexiah

New Girl/Girl: Carla and Alexiah. Should be a good one!

[ATTACH]3165[/ATTACH]

At the end of the Rainbow !

Carla & Alexiah ... and the setting ... very colourful indeed !
    All options and combinations seem to be included here.
    Spectacular Spectrum !

TowelBoy

Comment

I love the picture set already....waiting for the video to come out....my favorite is the clit stimulation pic....Abby can you pleaase add more of that to the site? I would love to see something like www.mybigclit.com. (not all "manly" tho)..just the idea of some great close-ups of clit sucking and real orgasmic reactions. This set looks to be very good. I def love the face sitting....and the colors are good. Keep up the great work!

Mr. USA

Comment

New list

I just started a new list called girls I want to go down on.

Carla's at the top of that list.

How sweet can you get?

Richard :-)

Comment

Carla has a good first strike capability. Blue bras worked out nice.
          Kudos to the Centaur and the unnamed photographer for intelligent closeups. By that I mean not all macros, some with the whole hand or hand and face showing.

Comment

susie announced this pairing as - "Alexiah & Carla (two experienced young women!)"
            yet the news page has - "the sweet and innocent Carla paired up with the similarly cute Alexiah"
            so Carla is....
            "sweet"? - very.
            "cute"? - can't think of Carla without thinking cute.
            "innocent"? - I'll listen to susie on this one.

Comment

Another fantastic pairing. Carla seems so fragile, like a little doll you want to take home to play with, such a cutie, and Alexiah, well is there sufficient words to describe her abitility to work with her hands and tongue.

Susie you're doing a fine job pairing those girls, keep up the good work, it's so enjoyable.

Comment

Shot by Nico.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
                  so Carla is....
                  "sweet"? - very.
                  "cute"? - can't think of Carla without thinking cute.
                  "innocent"? - I'll listen to susie on this one.
                  It's all about appearances.

Comment

A fine job, as usual, with the added attraction of two cute and sensual girls. Not that the others aren't or weren't, but there is something about Carla's breasts and Alexiah's little bottom that added a punch to the videos. The closeup of Carla's love button in the stills was great too. I imagine them getting together and exploring each other further without the benefit of cameras and other people present. Pretty, pretty girls in a sensual and loving set of scenes, and I thank you both for sharing it with us.
                    S....

Comment

This is a great one. Carla and Alexiah are very cute. Beside the sexual part I am wondering where I can get the tights that Carla wores. Are these modified leggings that are cutted on one side? Thanks for your answers.

Comment

When I made my comments previously in this thread I hadn't seen the videos yet, but now I've seen them. Is it me, for it seems that neither of them reached the big O. It does not change what i said in the first comment, it's just that I'm wondering if it's only me.

Comment

Hey Casgrain,

Actually Carla had two orgasms, she's just very subtle and quiet. Unfortunately, Alexiah couldn't quite get there, she tried -- but just couldn't. Ahhh well.

s

Comment

i thought the same thing when i saw it, casgrain. carla needs to be encouraged to be more vocal *evil grin* i used to be really quiet too, and then someone taught me that the louder you are, the more enjoyment you get! and it's true! i think it's something like 'smiling makes you happy'.

Comment

Part of Carla's charm for me is her being naturally more quiet and submissive. And she must be comfortable with that to orgasm twice. Alexiah is great in the 'take charge' role in this pairing but I can understand when the pleasure giver "couldn't quite get there". Thankfully the video (and photo set) had plenty of Carla and Alexiah's pretty pink bits in closeup to admire. I hope there's more to come from Carla.

Comment

Logically, it would have to be impossible that every tier 3 would be a dream come true. Two young women placed in such a situation - where they have to make love to someone they don't know for an hour with two cameras hovering over them - well, it would have to be a difficult experience at least for some of these improvised couples. My feeling is that this was one of those encounters where there was a failure of the chemistry needed to induce any memorable combustion - either for them or for us. Beautiful girls, Carla and Alexiah, and temperamentally well-matched by Susie - I just had the feeling that, in the event, through nobody's fault, they just weren't able to fire each other up very much. The charm of AW is that the encounters are reflective of the genuine feelings of the participants so one would have to expect, in dealing with something as beautifully complex as female emotionality and sexuality, that this can happen. In view of this reality, I guess the site only has two options - either to let it happen and show us the result, whatever it is, or else to encourage the models to fake it. I'm happy to watch Carla and Alexiah truthfully taking as far as they could - I'd rather watch that a thousand times than ever watch the alternative. Of course, very probably I'm wrong - maybe they were a lot more comfortable than I felt they were. I hope so - either way lots of admiration for their grace and beauty as well as their spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by ramende
                                  I just started a new list called girls I want to go down on.

Carla's at the top of that list.

How sweet can you get?

Richard :-)
                                  thats kind of creepy but thanks anyway!

Comment

Okay, Carla...you just made me laugh out loud! Thanks for that

Comment

"Kind of creepy but thanks anyway"... That's one of the funniest responses I've yet seen. You rock!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X