Joanne & Mianna - missing videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joanne & Mianna - missing videos?

Why do these videos start with video 3? Where are parts 1 & 2 ?

I have them if you want them. That's one of my favorite sets. It's why I joined AW a few years ago. I let my membership lapse until Jackie and Selina, then let it lapse until Vanessa and Christiana. I really need to be more consistent!

You can create a free email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc.), send it to me via private message here on AW, and I'll forward them to you. You can then forget about that email address and not worry about your privacy being violated.

Comment

Originally posted by mstina
      You can create a free email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc.), send it to me via private message here on AW, and I'll forward them to you. You can then forget about that email address and not worry about your privacy being violated.
      I don't think Abby and co would appreciate that, if they were taken down on purpose there is normally a good reason.

Comment

I remember there being a cacophony of background noise in those first two videos. Maybe Abby just wasn't satisfied with the quality of them.

Or it could just be a glitch or something.

Comment

Darth Dave is right. I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Please forget the offer Usanonymous.

And yeah, that music was pretty bad, but the passion in that set started from the first second the cameras started rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinesis
            I remember there being a cacophony of background noise in those first two videos. Maybe Abby just wasn't satisfied with the quality of them.
            They could be back if the noise problem is the reason they were removed.

Comment

Dave is right, we don't want people to share removed sets or videos.
              They were taken down because they were marked with music background.

We will have to wait and see if they will come up again.

Lxm

Comment

Man, Luxy, I wish there could have been a little warning in case some of us wanted them. Do you have a "ball park figure" as to how many are being removed" ?

Alleyes

Comment

The music was turned off in number three, so they weren't marked as "music". But the best thing to do is to remove the third as well. I'll talk to Abby about it.

Comment

We're going to restore these, but the first two videos will have no audio at all. You won't be missing much, it's all drowned out anyway.

Give us a couple of days to sort this out, thanks.

Comment

These videos are now restored, sans audio. Thanks to Willow for being so clever in being able to do the restoration. And to me for being so brilliant in removing the audio so seamlessly.

Comment

Maybe Marcella's fall into this category too. Her lone video is named: marcellavid2.mpg

It is located here.

Thanks,
                        Alleyes

Comment

Hmm. Perhaps. I will review her videos on Monday.

Comment

Monday??? I realize there is a time difference with us in the U.S., but are you taking the weekend off, Vid Dude?

I guess there always that illusion on these boards that even though we don't see you, you could just be lurking about. Well, good for you!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!!! Tell me, I know your not a big sports fan, so tell me in general terms what you like to do on your weekend days off. Do you have a garden? Mow the yard? Outdoor stuff??? THIS enquiring mind, is curious!!

Alleyes

Comment

Even though certain CEOs I could mention would love for me to work 24/7, I have to take my weekends off so that I don't implode.

I still answer emails and moderate the boards on my time off, so it never stops really.

I am an indoorsy kind of guy. I don't go "out" like other people tend to do. Instead I make 3D graphics and watch DVDs and read books. Sometimes I venture outdoors to do something or another (like last week, my friends were shooting a short film that I will be contributing some work to) but that is a rare occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                I am an indoorsy kind of guy. I don't go "out" like other people tend to do
                                I'm surprised. One would expect that a senior adult entertainment employee would, in his free time, be something of a master cocksman spreading his seed throughout the land, trailing a wake of broken hearts.

Comment

Nah. I'm an arty introspective weirdo with no social life.

Comment

I could get the violin out here Vid

But seriously are you happy? Or is the art a good escape from it all

Comment

Universal !

Nah. I'm an arty introspective weirdo with no social life.
                                      Isn't this the description of all male AW members ? ...
                                      Maybe you could leave off the " arty " ?

Obviously, it doesn't apply to the Models and female staff.

TowelBoy

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                                        But seriously are you happy? Or is the art a good escape from it all
                                        I'm not unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                          Isn't this the description of all male AW members ? ...
                                          Maybe you could leave off the " arty " ?

Obviously, it doesn't apply to the Models and female staff.

TowelBoy
                                          You may be speaking for yourself, but I'd imagine most male aw.com members are well adjusted normal people with a life outside the confines of forum society. In fact only the other day I was reflecting on how normal I was whilst savouring a session of executive relief at Madam Aquino's Filipino Ladyboy Emporium.

Comment

Originally posted by Roops
                                            I was reflecting on how normal I was whilst savouring a session of executive relief at Madam Aquino's Filipino Ladyboy Emporium.
                                            personally i am not into Ladyboys

Comment

I would never ever ever frequent an establishment such as Madame Aquino's. I much prefer Miss Daisy's Finishing School for Comely Coeds Who Can Tie Cherry Stems in Knots Using Only Their Tongues, or, for variety, Mamma Lou's Hothouse of Miscegenation.

Comment

That's the beauty of Madam Aquino's. You are guaranteed a level of miscegenation that would satisfy the most devout miscegenator, with those lovely little olive todgers invading your holy of holies, what more could a clean-living God-fearing man want?

Comment

You've sold me Roops--see you on Hump-Day Wednesday!

Comment

You won't be missing much, it's all drowned out anyway.
                                                    If you do feel that you're missing out on something, then just cue up New Order's 1963, Bizarre Love Triangle, True Faith and Regret on your music playlist while you watch the videos

(is/was someone at AWHQ a New Order fan?)

Comment

Yah, Elvaar is.

a

Comment

You took down Gabrielle's first set of videos too?
                                                        I was looking to downlad them again seeing as i lost them on a dodgy disc.
                                                        Can we have them back??
                                                        The pics are there but not the video anymore

Comment

If only this would have an audio track in the first two clips. Nonetheless both models really had to get into some difficult positions on that chair.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X