Girls Smuggling Peanuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Smuggling Peanuts

For those of a confused disposition: 'Smuggling peanuts' is a term used to describe what happens when you combine a girl wearing a t-shirt (or less) with either a nervous disposition and/or cool weather. Of course, the 'longer', the better (use your ample imaginations).

I find that quite sexy, maybe it's the nervous tension aspect or something.

Surprised there's not an official peanut-smuggling list yet. Actually, I don't remember yet seeing any great examples of these on AW.
    You'd think the combination of nervous model and cool a/c temperatures would be quite common.

Anyway, anyone else like these? Find any good AW ones?
    (Maybe Abby could break out the ice cubes for a future shoot.)

Originally posted by Bondii
    (Maybe Abby could break out the ice cubes for a future shoot.)

This from Abby 5 july 2001
    " ....As for hard nipples, sure, it's a good thing, but I cannot ask the models to freeze int he cold for the sake of it! "

Comment

For those of a confused disposition: 'Smuggling peanuts' is a term used to describe what happens when you combine a girl wearing a t-shirt (or less) with either a nervous disposition and/or cool weather. Of course, the 'longer', the better (use your ample imaginations). ...
      Thanks for the clarification. I had not heard that description before, but it certainly fits!

See this is valuable learning time .....

BigSpud

Comment

Oh, dear. Seems to be most common amongst 13 year olds.
        Time to wash my brain out with soap!

Comment

That's a term I have never heard before!!!! OK, nips react to temperature and respond to the eroticism of the moment but at times they seem to have a mind of their own!! My own nips don't change that much from one extreme to the other but my areola do constrict and enlarge quite a fair bit, a phenomenon that is of endless fascination to my Husband!!!. These are my nips in an unexcited state and excited, I guess being in close proximity of the Luxman has that effect, even with limited power!!!

Comment

Bondii,
            I know this is a difficult task, but maybe you could make a "Smuggling Peanuts" list. I realize this would take a long time to compile, but think what a fun thing it would be to do!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by heragin
              This from Abby 5 july 2001
              " ....As for hard nipples, sure, it's a good thing, but I cannot ask the models to freeze int he cold for the sake of it! "

So where do all the goose bumps on the models come from??

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                That's a term I have never heard before!!!! OK, nips react to temperature and respond to the eroticism of the moment but at times they seem to have a mind of their own!! My own nips don't change that much from one extreme to the other but my areola do constrict and enlarge quite a fair bit, a phenomenon that is of endless fascination to my Husband!!!. These are my nips in an unexcited state and excited, I guess being in close proximity of the Luxman has that effect, even with limited power!!!
                Another Mrs Roops lesson in anatomy that puts a smile on yer' face and a bulge in the pants...

RT...

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee
                  So where do all the goose bumps on the models come from??
                  Yes, how times change

Comment

I have heard (or read) the term "smuggling peanuts" before and IMO it's quite funny . One of the newer models fitting to that category sure is lovely Ava.

yusa

Comment

Your picttures made me excited Mrs Roops lol.

Lee

Comment

I guess being in close proximity of the Luxman has that effect, even with limited power!!!
                        Wow, that's a compliment. Thanks!

Limited power at AW only, in my real business I'm nearly all powerful.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                          Limited power at AW only, in my real business I'm nearly all powerful.

Lxm

Only because the office manager lets you!

Comment

Mrs Roops!
                            Originally posted by alleyes1
                            Bondii,
                            I know this is a difficult task, but maybe you could make a "Smuggling Peanuts" list. I realize this would take a long time to compile, but think what a fun thing it would be to do!!!

Alleyes
                            Why t'is would indeed a most ardent & strenuous task, one requiring months & months of arduous, thankless toil...
                            It's a duty I'd be quite prepared to do carry out (go me!), but only under the understanding it would results in being an 'official' list item, rather than a 'personal' one (like Goosebumps). Dedication does require recognition, etc.

Anyway - what's the Aussie term for 'Smuggling Peanuts' then? I'm sure there must be one!!

Meanwhile, I'm off to investigate Ava...

Comment

In the USofA we call it "smuggling raisins..."

Comment

We call it "dropping smarties"

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee
                                  Only because the office manager lets you!
                                  No, because I'm the boss!

Lxm

Comment

Thanks for the compliments RT, Lee & Luxy. I thought Lee had left the boards but in any case it's nice to see him back!! The pic of me baring a titty to Luxman's card was actually posted in July 2004 (one of many, it was the first time I posted nudie pics of myself to the boards though not to the 'net), I'm amazed how time flies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mothra
                                      In the USofA we call it "smuggling raisins..."
                                      Originally posted by Randomthoughts
                                      We call it "dropping smarties"
                                      I call it "perky nipples", but that's just me.

Comment

We aussies call it on "High beam", you know, we're all about cars and football

Comment

According to a website here are some synonyms for smuggling peanuts:
                                          smuggling diamonds
                                          smuggling jelly beans
                                          smuggling peas
                                          smuggling raisins
                                          smuggling skittles
                                          smuggling tic tacs
                                          (Nothing about smarties, Mothra. Though I see your point. )

According to the same website, here are some other "smugglings" that are not synonyms for "smuggling peanuts".
                                          Can you guess what they mean?:
                                          smuggling yo-yo's
                                          smuggling whoppers
                                          Smuggling cotton
                                          Smuggling Plums

Here are some synonyms for nipples.

Something else I came across. Over 1300 synonyms for breasts.
                                          Last edited by arsby; 6 June 2006, 03:30 PM. Reason: who wants to know?

Comment

Originally posted by fallon
                                            We aussies call it on "High beam", you know, we're all about cars and football
                                            Heh, like it.

Originally posted by arsby
                                            According to the same website, here are some other "smugglings" that are not synonyms for "smuggling peanuts".
                                            Can you guess what they mean?:
                                            smuggling yo-yo's
                                            smuggling whoppers
                                            Smuggling cotton
                                            Smuggling Plums
                                            I'm gonna need some help here:

-yo-yos... erm... BIG peanuts?
                                            -whoppers... erm... MASSIVE peanuts?
                                            -Cotton? = B*** fluff?
                                            -Plums?! Must be a guy thing.

Comment

I'm gonna need some help here:

-yo-yos... erm... BIG peanuts?
                                              -whoppers... erm... MASSIVE peanuts?
                                              -Cotton? = B*** fluff?
                                              -Plums?! Must be a guy thing.
                                              You got it right on the plums. The others, not.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                                You got it right on the plums. The others, not.
                                                G'day. Right, I gave in and googled the other 3 - eww!! NOT nice!!

But interestingly, they also have 29 entries for the legendary smeg.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X