Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Christiana & Margaret (Tier 3)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Christiana & Margaret (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Christiana & Margaret (Tier 3)

Woohoo!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    My God, what can you say? Only, "Exceptional"

Alleyes

Banned
    Nowadays Patiently Waiting For The Release Of Jemma's Redux !

Two Girlfriends !

Christiana and Margaret's GG Tier 3 has been widely anticipated.

This preview photo only confirms how great the final result will be !

Bring it on !

TowelBoy

Posting Champion
    Man that's HOT!! And great hairdo Christiana...

doinel

To the powers that be .... THANK YOU!!!!!
    I have been waiting for this G/G for a long time and now only a few more days. I can't wait to hear the ladies tell their stories about the experience.

atrif

Posting Champion
    This coming T3 has got to be steamingly hot. Something to remember. I can hardly wait

Enjoys It Here
    I just saw the video newsletter previewing this. Did I hear right? Anal? Peeing? This might just be the hottest T3 ever. It certainly would propel both Margaret and Christiana to goddess status... except they have already acheived it. What's the rank above goddess? You know, the rank Susie holds.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by piper5b03
    I just saw the video newsletter previewing this. Did I hear right? Anal? Peeing? This might just be the hottest T3 ever.
    This shoot definitely sounds like it will be one of the best yet.

Former AW Staff
    Melbourne, Australia - the cool corner of Oz!
    This shoot will be one of the few things in winter that's still scorching hot. The trailer footage in the newsletter was impressive. Especially that shot of them rolling over each other on the bed, locked in each other's arms... if that's not a definition for passion, then I don't know what is.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here amy_o's Avatar
    It's always good to see Margaret having fun! and Christina is pretty hot as well x

Posting Champion
    A tremendously hot and passionate encounter of two girls obviously feeling love for each other. Thanks Christiana and Margaret for sharing these private and intimate moments with us, it's a blessing. There are so many beautiful pics, but I found this vampire's kiss most impressive, it stands in its sensuality for the whole set.

doinel

Permanent Resident
    I was looking forward to this shoot all week and it easily passed all expectations, you could see that both girls got on well together. This is easily one of the best girl/girl shoots on the site and one of my favourites ever, not to mention that it was excellent to see some anal stuff from both girls.

Thank you both so much...
    Last edited by Darth Dave; 17th June 2006 at 07:31 PM.

Plenty To Say
    Incredible! So sexy!

Posting Champion
    What is there to say but "wow". Both Christiana & Margaret are sexy and lovable as ever. Like they were meant to be with each other. A brunette and a blonde makes a good pairing. Can't wait for the ideos. And the additional peeing session was nice also. Christiana, your aiming was pretty good.

Enjoys It Here
    Its Tier 2 No? Creo Que Si

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by perseo
    Its Tier 2 No? Creo Que Si
    Huh??

Lxm

Enjoys It Here
    My Friend Luxam The 520 Fotos Is Tier 2 The Videos Are Coming Next, Pero Supongo Que Sera Lo Mismo Que Las Fotos.... Salutacions Luxman

All Powerful Controller
    My friend Perseo,

Let me post a part of the FAQ:
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQ
    Girl-Girl Tier 2 ("GGT2")
    This includes “girl girl tier 1”, with the addition of passionate sexual contact – kissing, breast contact, bum squeezing. Usually no vaginal contact, but may be implied or lightly touched.
    (Abby notes that we're working on Teir 2.7 shoots, which include finger stuff but no oral). All Tier 2 GG Sets

Girl-Girl Tier 3 ("GGT3")
    This includes “girl girl” tiers 1 and 2, with the addition of genital penetration with fingers, and oral sex.
    According to that, this set is a pure Tier 3 set. I would even say a Tier 3.6 set.
    Or do I misunderstand the FAQ page?

Lxm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Enjoys It Here
    Prefiero Un Tier 3 Cada Dos Meses Que Una Actuacion En Directo Amigo Luxman, No Te Enfades, Solo Es Mi Opinion, Creo Que Todas Las Semanas Trae A Que Actuen Para Crobar Dinero, Aw Es El Mejor Sitio De Internet, Espero Que Sigua Siendolo Soy Cliente Desde Hace Dos AÑos, Pero Tengo Derecho A Opinar Y Creo Que Por Querer Tener Un T3 A La Semana, Solo Se Consigue Que Actuen... Me Acuerdo De Aquellos Tiempos Cuando Ni Se Miraba A La Camara

Tu Amigo Perseo

Enjoys It Here
    3 Fingers? Tier 3 Jajaja

All Powerful Controller
    Estoy apesadumbrado, yo no hablo español. No soy tan seguro qué usted desea decirnos.

No, no estoy trastornado.

I hope Babelfish did not generate too much crap this time.

Lxm

All Powerful Controller
    3 Fingers? Tier 3 Jajaja
    Well, that's funny. But in this case it's a Tier 4 I'd say.

Lxm

Enjoys It Here
    Disculpo A Cristiana Y A Margaret, Pero No Creo Que Piensen Que Todos Somos Idiotas

Enjoys It Here
    Tier 4 Is Posible Luxman? Jajaaja. Hey My Friend No Problem Whit My , Sorry No Hablo Ingles, Un Saludo De Perseo

Enjoys It Here
    Mala Traduccion De Babel Fish
    Bad Traduction

Enjoys It Here
    Estoy apesadumbrado, yo no hablo español. No soy tan seguro qué usted desea decirnos.

No, no estoy trastornado. ESO TRADUCE BABEL FISH?

All Powerful Controller
    ESO TRADUCE BABEL FISH?
    Si.

Lxm

Enjoys It Here
    Trastornado "loco" Enfermo Mental

Enjoys It Here
    Yo Uso El Babel Fihs Para Traducir Y Que Mal Lo Hace Ni Tiene Verbos Ni Nombres No Vale Pena Usarlo, Traduce Muy Mal Lastima Que La Comunicacion Sea Asi Lo Siento

Plenty To Say
    This set is dangerously erotic!

And the spanish adds to it !
    David Lynch seems to be around the corner...

Enjoys It Here
    Is Dangerously Erotic. Tier 2 Aladin?

Plenty To Say
    Even without translation, Perseo seems to believe this set is not explicit enough to qualify for T3 status. Perhaps, based on purely gynaecological/masturbatory value, he's right. However, the mind is the most erotic organ in the human body. Huge thanks to Christiana and Margaret for sharing their intimacy with us.

HM
    Last edited by Havemercy; 18th June 2006 at 04:38 AM.

Plenty To Say
    Oh. My. God. Two exceptionally pretty women share their bodies. I'm running out of descriptive stuff here! In my mind, this is a Tier 4, because of the erotic content, and I'm not thinking about the anal stuff at all. There was a connection that started in the before interview, when Margaret asks, "Will you marry me?" Christiana's immediate response? "I DO!" I saw some caring tenderness there, the kisses and the touches, especially the intimate ones. I don't believe either girl had their own pleasure in mind, rather they both sought to please the other. THAT is the mark of a good lover!

I wouldn't be surprised to learn a few months down the pike that they are dating and being a normal couple. They had the intimacy and the closeness before either one of them ever took off a stitch of clothing. How, why, when...those are all immaterial. The fact is they do - you can see it in the way they look at each other.

Finally, to Christiana and Margaret, thank you so much for inviting me into your bedroom and allowing me to watch you make love. It is not something I will forget anytime soon. You both were wonderfully sensual and active, charming, and utterly, utterly feminine! Aaaah, to be a girl at Abby Winters for a week or two! Boggles the mind, don't it??
    Affectionately, Swindapa...
    ps - post the wedding date on the boards. I'll send flowers!

AW Model Can't stop posting Margaret's Avatar
    Wow, its so nice to come in here today and read all your lovely comments, thank you so very much!! Although i got alittle lost with all the talk about Tier 1, 2 & 3. Thanks for the definitions and wonderful pictures...

All your comments are lovely and much appreciated. Yes, i cared for Christiana the first moment i saw her in our double IM, i had such an awesome time with her then and it was only a matter of waiting until the timing was right that we could passionately kiss and make love for all the see. That woman stole my heart and i hope she has stolen your hearts too. What an amazing person!!!!

Much love always
    Margaret xxxx

Posting Champion
    Hello, you gorgeous girls, you! Well, I've been anticipating this to be immensely hot ever since I first heard about it...and wow, have my wildest expectations been exceeded!! Your kissing is marvelous, your lovemaking intense, your connection tender and sweet...what a wonderful experience you've shared with us And I went back to your double IM to see where it all started...so lovely! Seeing this was a very nice way to wrap up my relaxing weekend

Posting Champion
    Hi you two sweetest of honeys!!

The imprint of what you shared together and with us is still so clearly visible in your faces and body language seen in the dressing room pictureset. That something as amazingly, heart-shiveringly beautiful as you two could happen really lights up my world.

takochan

Enjoys It Here
    I wonder why there is no WMV-Version of the pee video available

Enjoys It Here
    This was a red hot T3 vid, both girls were at their very best, I liked the anal . so it seemed did the girls. Hopefully we can see a lot more from these girls. I was however sad to hear QUOTA mentioned, I don't fully understand this ruling, does it mean that after the girls have done 3 T3's we will never again see them in another T3, if that's the case you'll just have to bend the rules and introduce T4's or increase the quota to 5 or 10. Anyway I've gone off the topic, the vid was simply great to watch, nuff said.

Still Exploring
    fantastic t3
    reminds me of the old panel van days
    if the van is rockin don't come a knockin
    or in this case
    if the bed is rockin don't come a knockin

Posting Champion

"bum virgins no more".

Christiana and Margaret, you two were wonderful together! You're both so sweet and tender with each other, but the sex was so darn hot! A lot of beautiful breast kissing was much appreciated. The whole thing was great (especially the hole thing)!