Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Christiana & Margaret (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Dangerously Erotic. Tier 2 Aladin?

Comment

Even without translation, Perseo seems to believe this set is not explicit enough to qualify for T3 status. Perhaps, based on purely gynaecological/masturbatory value, he's right. However, the mind is the most erotic organ in the human body. Huge thanks to Christiana and Margaret for sharing their intimacy with us.

HM
      Last edited by Havemercy; 18 June 2006, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Oh. My. God. Two exceptionally pretty women share their bodies. I'm running out of descriptive stuff here! In my mind, this is a Tier 4, because of the erotic content, and I'm not thinking about the anal stuff at all. There was a connection that started in the before interview, when Margaret asks, "Will you marry me?" Christiana's immediate response? "I DO!" I saw some caring tenderness there, the kisses and the touches, especially the intimate ones. I don't believe either girl had their own pleasure in mind, rather they both sought to please the other. THAT is the mark of a good lover!

I wouldn't be surprised to learn a few months down the pike that they are dating and being a normal couple. They had the intimacy and the closeness before either one of them ever took off a stitch of clothing. How, why, when...those are all immaterial. The fact is they do - you can see it in the way they look at each other.

Finally, to Christiana and Margaret, thank you so much for inviting me into your bedroom and allowing me to watch you make love. It is not something I will forget anytime soon. You both were wonderfully sensual and active, charming, and utterly, utterly feminine! Aaaah, to be a girl at Abby Winters for a week or two! Boggles the mind, don't it??
        Affectionately, Swindapa...
        ps - post the wedding date on the boards. I'll send flowers!

Comment

Wow, its so nice to come in here today and read all your lovely comments, thank you so very much!! Although i got alittle lost with all the talk about Tier 1, 2 & 3. Thanks for the definitions and wonderful pictures...

All your comments are lovely and much appreciated. Yes, i cared for Christiana the first moment i saw her in our double IM, i had such an awesome time with her then and it was only a matter of waiting until the timing was right that we could passionately kiss and make love for all the see. That woman stole my heart and i hope she has stolen your hearts too. What an amazing person!!!!

Much love always
          Margaret xxxx

Comment

Hello, you gorgeous girls, you! Well, I've been anticipating this to be immensely hot ever since I first heard about it...and wow, have my wildest expectations been exceeded!! Your kissing is marvelous, your lovemaking intense, your connection tender and sweet...what a wonderful experience you've shared with us And I went back to your double IM to see where it all started...so lovely! Seeing this was a very nice way to wrap up my relaxing weekend

Comment

Hi you two sweetest of honeys!!

The imprint of what you shared together and with us is still so clearly visible in your faces and body language seen in the dressing room pictureset. That something as amazingly, heart-shiveringly beautiful as you two could happen really lights up my world.

takochan

Comment

I wonder why there is no WMV-Version of the pee video available

Comment

This was a red hot T3 vid, both girls were at their very best, I liked the anal . so it seemed did the girls. Hopefully we can see a lot more from these girls. I was however sad to hear QUOTA mentioned, I don't fully understand this ruling, does it mean that after the girls have done 3 T3's we will never again see them in another T3, if that's the case you'll just have to bend the rules and introduce T4's or increase the quota to 5 or 10. Anyway I've gone off the topic, the vid was simply great to watch, nuff said.

Comment

fantastic t3
                    reminds me of the old panel van days
                    if the van is rockin don't come a knockin
                    or in this case
                    if the bed is rockin don't come a knockin

Comment

"bum virgins no more".

Christiana and Margaret, you two were wonderful together! You're both so sweet and tender with each other, but the sex was so darn hot! A lot of beautiful breast kissing was much appreciated. The whole thing was great (especially the hole thing)!

Comment

I waited a few days before viewing the vids, but it was worth it. I love those girls so much. Margaret has such an angelic face, she seems so sweet, and maybe I'm the only one, but I think Christiana has bigger boobs than her first shoot. One sad thing though, I think the after interview vid was ended abruptly, without warning nor goodbyes, especialy because it was their 3rd T3 and probably their last, it shouldn't have ended that way. That I thought was a mistake. Otherwise all is good.

Comment

magnificent ladies! magnificent, ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
                            I waited a few days before viewing the vids, but it was worth it. I love those girls so much. Margaret has such an angelic face, she seems so sweet, and maybe I'm the only one, but I think Christiana has bigger boobs than her first shoot. One sad thing though, I think the after interview vid was ended abruptly, without warning nor goodbyes, especialy because it was their 3rd T3 and probably their last, it shouldn't have ended that way. That I thought was a mistake. Otherwise all is good.
                            Oh i'm sorry it ended abruptly, i havent watched it cause my memory is my most reliable source hehehe but thats a shame if it ended short after all the editing. Pity. And yes, i believe it was our last shoot, both of us have done 3 t3's but i had such an enjoyable time with all shoots.

Guess, i just chat to you all here now on this brilliant site.

Take care.
                            Love Margaret xxxxx

Comment

hmmmmm, where has margaret gone eh!

Comment

Good question, Paula. This is the last post from her "Models Speak" thread, back on January 23rd:

Originally posted by Mermur
                                Hi Margaret,

just wondering how you're doing. Any wild plans for 2007?
                                Let's just assume she's too busy, or too disconnected from the internet, to get in touch

Comment

mmmmm christiana and margaret - still one of the hottest "pairings" they look so good and ocmfortable together and their kisses are so sweet - its delicious

Comment

For the urination scenes, did the girls have the Hep-A and Hep-B shots?

Comment

Wow, resurrection of a 4 year old thread...

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                        Wow, resurrection of a 4 year old thread...

Lxm
                                        oh yes, but I still remember this shoot very, very well (http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ana#post236248)

Love Sabrina

Comment

Deservedly resurrected, I'd say! Like Sabrina, I have very fond memories of this shoot!

I think it's great when new members discover yesteryear shoots and their response prompts me to revisit old pleasures. It makes me appreciate all the more the abundance of delights stored in the AW archives... Thanks William!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I liked Christiana a lot, but Margaret is one my all-time faves!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X