No announcement yet.

lacy underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the majority of Abby models confessing a preference not to have a string up their butts, (which I can understand), what is one to think of teens, supposedly too young to be wearing these to be sexy, (yes, I know they smooth the panty-line but there are other ways to do that), what should we think of teens who would shave, a couple of years ago, their entire pussies and wear thongs regularly? Is it really for "boys". Is it to be "cool" with girlfriends? Does this "prove" they are sexually active??

(Inquiring parents want to know!)

Comment

well here's finally one of me in lacy undies that Joe took while an unsuspecting Kristin was bending over lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	lacy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	625046

Comment

yeah I have a bruise on my back and it's not the best of shots, I'll see if I can get him to take more later

Comment

I love this thread- what more could a man wish for than to have such beautiful women not only telling me about their favourite lacy underwear, but actually showing it to me as well....

Comment

oh this thread is so much fun!!!
            is there really a bra drive?? what about panties? i LOVE LOVE LOVE new underwear!!
            actually I get totally addicted to it and spend hundreds at a time. So I regularly have to ban myself from underwear shopping so I don't send myself broke.
            My fave are usually lacy, or sometimes silky. I usually wear g-strings coz I don't want panty lines. But i've also been told i look hot in cotton full style panties.
            I haven't got any pics on hand but I'll take some and post them later.

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
              oh this thread is so much fun!!!
              is there really a bra drive?? what about panties? i LOVE LOVE LOVE new underwear!!
              Nope, there is no such thing as true bra/underwear drive. Some members have sent such items via HQ to models, but it's a regular thing like the Dildo Drive is.

Sounds like you almost have as much underwear as Cleo, she moved to larger room to fit it all in recently Good thing too, you can do more shoots that way

Comment

I love lacy bras and knickers I hadent really got into until recently I used to an all cotton kinda girl, all for comfortability.... but now I deman more of my underwares.... lol they have to be comfy as well as sexy and super cute..... I particularly like Kylie Minogues range of undies they are super sexy- cute..... and yes if anyone sends me undies....... Ill model them for you in my forum * cheeky smiles XXOXOX

Comment

psst look at that!

pictures.....

Name:	lovey dovey 116.jpg
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	625825

Name:	lovey dovey 119.jpg
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	625826

Name:	lovey dovey 123.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	625827
                  matching shoes...heeheehee

Comment

woot woot she's at it again!

[ATTACH]14823[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14824[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14825[/ATTACH]

Comment

More More!!

Thanks Kristin, great photos.

Comment

Love the matching shoes Kristin!!!!! lol.....very creative there should be more shoots with emphasis on shoes I love shoes.... and they are even hotter when one is wearing them nakled or even in cute undies like you!!! By the way I adore your leopard print doona cover!!! I recently got a cute one on ebay with strawberries all over it yay!!!!! xox

Comment

Originally posted by petria View Post
                          Love the matching shoes Kristin!!!!! lol.....very creative there should be more shoots with emphasis on shoes I love shoes.... and they are even hotter when one is wearing them nakled or even in cute undies like you!!! By the way I adore your leopard print doona cover!!! I recently got a cute one on ebay with strawberries all over it yay!!!!! xox
                          I love shoes too!! hahah I'm a bit like Kelly(Liam Lynch Show)..Ohmigod shoes..have you seen that? if not do so, it's really funny

and I toatally agree about wearing them naked and looking hotter...I've always loved heels though....they are my weakness and passion..lol that sounds so dorky..but true...I have about 3-4 dozen pairs of shoes..something like that

I love my doona cover as well...I really need to get sheets that co-ordinate though..bit mis-matched atm lol

Comment

What a hilarious thread! You guys crack me up.

I don't own any lacy underwear. Not even a lacy bra! Nothing! I've seen some stuff lately that I like the look of, that has just a little bit of lace and is also kinda silky. Dunno if I would really suit it though!

So all my underwear is Bonds jocks and t-shirt bras. Lame!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                              What a hilarious thread! You guys crack me up.

I don't own any lacy underwear. Not even a lacy bra! Nothing! I've seen some stuff lately that I like the look of, that has just a little bit of lace and is also kinda silky. Dunno if I would really suit it though!

So all my underwear is Bonds jocks and t-shirt bras. Lame!

s
                              I loooooove bonds jocks. I think that even though they're plane and cotton they're still really cute. And COMFY! I like the comfy look for girls. And cotton tails give cute underwear lines in thin trackies hehe.

I bet the silky ones u saw would suit you. It's fun to wear really nice underwear coz you know u look super sexy even if no one else does.

I'm going underwear shopping on the weekend. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Comment

MMM...please put he udies higher in the kitty crack! Love all the undie picks show a little more wet slit picks.

Comment

taken on my phone (and that's faux fur btw)
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow! very sexy, thank you Katherine. wonderful debut pictures on the thread

tom

Comment

Very cute Katherine!

We love demonstrations. Pity that second pic is so little! Maybe I should go underwear shopping on the weekend too...but shopping stresses me out!

Maybe you could post some pics of things you buy and that may give me the little push I need to peruse some lace-type action...

s

Comment

thanks tom

susie - yeah that's my inability to use modern technology, i can't copy the same sized photos from my phone to my laptop. and now i don't have the cable with me to get the other size.
                                        ill try to get some photos up of the underwear i buy on the weekend but it'll prob take a while. i can't upload them at work coz the IT people will see it and the internet in the hotel is really slow and cuts out a lot. but yes, i will try.

Comment

WOW the things I have missed. Katherine your lingerie set looks lovely. I would love to see more and maybe your bf can take some pictures.

Comment

ill have to take the pictures myself. my boyfriend is ok with me being on AW but he doens't really like to share. so if he takes the photos he'll want to keep them for himself. so greedy :P

Comment

cute set Katherine

Comment

thanks Kristin
                                                I worked at sexpo last year doing promo for an underwear store and I scored them for free
                                                i also wore them (and that coat) for an 'ice queen' themed photos shoot i did last year.

Comment

As usual a very sexy photo that you have posted. You look absolutely divine. More please.

Comment

Would be great to get more pics of models in their underwear, who is with me?!

Maybe in this thread we can have lacy stuff, in another we could do only white stuff, in another just maternity bras, in another your oldest undies...yeah!

To get back on track, Katherine, did you go shopping on the weekend?

s

Comment

Would be great to get more pics of models in their underwear, who is with me?!

Maybe in this thread we can have lacy stuff, in another we could do only white stuff, in another just maternity bras, in another your oldest undies...yeah!
                                                      your oldest undies!? that would be hilarious!! lol

To get back on track, Katherine, did you go shopping on the weekend?

s
                                                      I sure did! It wasn't as successful as I was hoping.... there is a lot of tacky looking underwear in Vietnam and it's not as cheap as i was hoping either. I got 3 sets but only one is lacy. I'll try to take some photos soon and post them up here for everyone, but it might take a few days.

Comment

I love the color of htis pair.... I think Ive lost the knickers though

I love the color of htis pair.... I think Ive lost the knickers though

xox
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Wow absolutely delightful, thanks Petria.

Perhaps a good reason to go undie shopping!

tom

Comment

hehehe very cute

Comment

Petria that is a beautiful color. I am glad to see you are lurking about, wasn't sure if you had left for Chile yet or not. Pink is one of my favorite colors especially that shade.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X