No announcement yet.

lacy underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe...I TRIED to take some photos guys...I swear I did...My arse just isnt as photgenic as Althea's!!! hahah...

Comment

Another ode to my bum..

I should dedicate this one to Bonnie who is fascinated with my bottom!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        hehe...I TRIED to take some photos guys...I swear I did...My arse just isnt as photgenic as Althea's!!! hahah...

lol lies! im sure you behind is just fine!! x

Comment

There you are...my fav purple ones....

(can someone post a link to this in my thread...hehe)
          Attached Files

Comment

As suspected you have an awesome bum and what sexy undies!!!! Three cheers for CLeo!!!!

Comment

O M G *collapses on the floor...*

Luv Melinda

Comment

*blushes*

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to get to see that!....... In your upcoming solo shoot being released later this month of course

Luv Melinda

Comment

heheh..!! Maybe you'll get the chance to see more of it...you never know

Comment

Cleo, Magnificent is all I can say.

I would if I knew how but not to worry, T-chan, the mightyspork or Luxman will do it for you. Or one of the other super posters.

Comment

Pretty nice bum indeed. Oh sorry, lacy underwear is nice also.

Comment

Nice pics Althea already posted the link for you, but just in case you want to know how; on the top-right of every message is the message number of that message in this thread (e.g. #102 ). That number is the link you want. Right-click on it and select 'Copy Shortcut' (or Copy Link, depending on browser).

Next you just Paste (control-v) that link into any reply/message you're writing. The forum-software will make it a clickable link for you.

Comment

Thanks to Althea and to Cleo for more great pics !

Some cute undies, and some great bums on display there !

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                              I should dedicate this one to Bonnie who is fascinated with my bottom!
                              You can't blame Bonnie as your bottom is real cute Althea.
                              I hope we see more of it.

Hugs and kisses,
                              Baza

Comment

heheh..!! Maybe you'll get the chance to see more of it...you never know
                                Those lacy knickers are extremely sexy Cleo and look so good on you.
                                And yes we would love to see more of you modeling your sexy knickers.

Stop kidding us Cleo, your bottom is very photogenic and oh so sexy.
                                With a photo like that I am looking forward to viewing your photo shoot when it goes up.

Hugs and kisses
                                Baza

PS: There will be something on me that will also go up too when I see your AW photo shoot.
                                Actually it went up looking at you in your sexy undies.
                                Sorry being naughty but truthful.

Comment

Wow! We've seen Althea and Cleo looking great in their sexy underwear. Any other models care to show and tell!
                                  Melinda?

Comment

Wow, Thanks Althea & Cleo! I'm glad I managed to find this "sneak peek" for what will come w/Cleo.

Althea, I know that you are staff, but do you plan on modeling if you haven't already? Thought about it?(sorry if this has been mentioned else where)
                                    Last edited by Dreammaker182; 14 September 2007, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                                      Wow, Thanks Althea & Cleo! I'm glad I managed to find this "sneak peek" for what will come w/Cleo.

Althea, I know that you are staff, but do you plan on modeling if you haven't already? Thought about it?(sorry if this has been mentioned else where)
                                      Hey Dreammaker i have done a shoot with Carlee for training purposes which i have been posting sneaks of on my thread, but yes i am planning on doing a shoot of my own for abby. I think it's only fair

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                        Wow! We've seen Althea and Cleo looking great in their sexy underwear. Any other models care to show and tell!
                                        Melinda?
                                        Ok, well these aren't exactly pics of lace underwear, but a fairly sexy outfit I'd like to think, so you can check these pics out of me if you like peoples!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                          O M G *collapses on the floor...*
                                          Wow!! Takes something really powerful to do that to our Mistress M!!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                            I wish I were kidding! I hate it, I totally need more! I've never been bras/underwear shopping with another girl before, but after seeing some pics of Sue-Ann and Chloe B shopping I think I need to try it Any volunteers? *looks in Cleo's direction and bats eyelids*

Luv Melinda
                                            I don't have the right female equipment, actually I have additional attachments Click image for larger version

Name:	124902681545092dc7be6f8.gif
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	619385

But can I please, please volunteer to go shopping for bras and underwear then Melinda. I can hold your cloths while you try sexy knickers on .

Melinda and Cleo shopping for lingerie together then coming back and modeling them.
                                            I like that idea a lot !!!!!!!!!
                                            Hey how about underwear built for two.

Baza
                                            Last edited by Madbaza; 14 September 2007, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Well, Cleo, since your b/f isn't into lacy underwear the way some of us are, you should post some photos of you in your favorite sexy goodies so we can give you some feedback. Please understand this is simply to make you feel good and to help you find out what is sexiest for you. It is certainly not prurient in any way...

Comment

heheh...I'm really bad at taking photos of myself and my bf isn't keen on me posting naughty pics (even though you're all going to see me naked anyway) so he's not helful like melinda's bf is when it comes to being my photography...I can never get enough of my body in the shot etc. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

heheh...I'm really bad at taking photos of myself and my bf isn't keen on me posting naughty pics (even though you're all going to see me naked anyway) so he's not helful like melinda's bf is when it comes to being my photography...I can never get enough of my body in the shot etc. I'll see what I can do.
                                                  Oh I'm sure Melinda would loooove to come over and 'help' you with that

Comment

I hope melinda would love to

Comment

It's a knicker frenzy !!

Hey Althea, love the disco inferno undies ...and Cleo, purple is definitely your colour
                                                      pee x

Comment

Cleo. where there is a will there is a way. Melinda is going to be doing her shoots soon, Find out when and try to be there. Then you two can meet and exchange phone numbers.

AQn idea...uhhh

Comment

Just take it off!

I don't care what she's wearing in the way of underwear as long as it's believable, not too funky. Just take it off! Too many times I see the slow peeling/shielding when the bra comes off. That's not her and me! Same with undies. Pull them down in real time, I'll do the pausing.

Comment

I vote more pics of models in undies!!!!!

Comment

Are you kidding? I am so there!

And I agree with jaycee's comments, you should find out when I'm doing my shoot and then try and be there... in fact I'll just tell you, it's this thursday, see if you can be there too!

Luv Melinda

P.S. That's a good vote Althea! I vote for that too!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X