Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 793

Thread: lacy underwear

  1. #201
    AW Model Posting queen cleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,318
    This thread has been neglected for far too long...

    never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

    This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #202
    All Powerful Controller
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Luxembourg, the green heart of Europe
    Posts
    11,090
    Oh WOW!!

    Lxm

  3. #203
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,741
    Double WOW! Cleo...hrrm...yes it's a very big G. You are such a loveable person.

    doinel

  4. #204
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Montreal suburb, Canada,
    Posts
    5,939
    Sexy sexy sexy, good on you to keep this thread alive. More models should come and post on here. And to think those underwear are always hidden under dress, tshirts and jeans.

  5. #205
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,856
    Nice set Cleo, the underwear I mean Well that and it displays your own 'set' nicely I must say As long as the bra isn't small to be uncomfortable it looks nice on you

  6. #206
    AW Model Posting queen cleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,318
    hehe...wow. I'm so glad you liked them the bra is only bout a cup size too small so it isnt uncomfy, just pushes me out a bit more and theres a chance a nipple may jump out!

  7. #207
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    6,999
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    hehe...wow. I'm so glad you liked them the bra is only bout a cup size too small so it isnt uncomfy, just pushes me out a bit more and theres a chance a nipple may jump out!
    Oh my, This is what we like to see! Thanks Cleo!

  8. #208
    ex AW Staff Posting queen Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    This thread has been neglected for far too long...

    never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

    This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
    DAMN GIRL! very hot!!

  9. #209
    ex AW Staff Posting queen Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,203
    OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  10. #210
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,856
    You're not too bad yourself Althea. Got to admire such dedication to this poor neglected thread

  11. #211
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
    Oh well no one is perfect. But I love the gorgeous bum. Thanks Althea.

    Cleo, I just love the new undies your mum bought you. You are so cute in them.

    Thanks to both of you lovely ladies.

    Cheers JC

  12. #212
    ex AW Staff Posting queen Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Oh well no one is perfect. But I love the gorgeous bum. Thanks Althea.

    Cleo, I just love the new undies your mum bought you. You are so cute in them.

    Thanks to both of you lovely ladies.

    Cheers JC

  13. #213
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    <- Here and There ->
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
    Awww, what a pity!

  14. #214
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,083
    Althea, you have a glorious bum.

  15. #215
    ex AW Staff Posting queen Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,203
    these are just darn cute
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. #216
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,856
    Yep, high cutesy factor there.. pink, frilly bows... yep... cute

  17. #217
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    these are just darn cute
    They are more than cute Althea, they are gorgeous.

    Cheers JC

  18. #218
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by kronful View Post
    What is your difference in feeling when you put on an expensive lacy bras and panty versus ordinary cotton ones. Do you feel that you have given your precious body what it deserves??
    There is a HUGE difference! Although the bra doesn't have to be 'expensive' just beautiful! I could never wear an ugly bra out of the house...even though most of the time you can't see my bra through my clothes I feel sexy when I walk out with nice underwear...without it I would feel like a dag! I like to be wearing something nice beacuse sometimes a hint of underwear will peek through, underneath a top or pair of jeans and you want to make sure they are nice! The same goes with Knickers. I NEVER walk out of the house without a gorgeous G-string on - and it has to be pretty and lacy, or if they are not lacy they need to be a pretty colour or have a cute pattern on them. I hate visible panty lines and I find normal 'undies' so uncomfortable to wear! I know a lot of people like full briefs but I only wear G-strings. However, I did wear briefs in my main shoot for AW. White ones with pink flowers. They were cute and the AW team let me keep them after the shoot so I will keep them as a momento of my first shoot. But yes, I definitely go for wearing gorgeous underwear all the time, everywhere...hey...you never know what cute stranger you might meet on the street, and who knows if you won't make it back to their house that afternoon! LOLAngie xox( . Y . )

  19. #219
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    There is a HUGE difference! Although the bra doesn't have to be 'expensive' just beautiful! I could never wear an ugly bra out of the house...even though most of the time you can't see my bra through my clothes I feel sexy when I walk out with nice underwear...without it I would feel like a dag! I like to be wearing something nice beacuse sometimes a hint of underwear will peek through, underneath a top or pair of jeans and you want to make sure they are nice! The same goes with Knickers. I NEVER walk out of the house without a gorgeous G-string on - and it has to be pretty and lacy, or if they are not lacy they need to be a pretty colour or have a cute pattern on them. I hate visible panty lines and I find normal 'undies' so uncomfortable to wear! I know a lot of people like full briefs but I only wear G-strings. However, I did wear briefs in my main shoot for AW. White ones with pink flowers. They were cute and the AW team let me keep them after the shoot so I will keep them as a momento of my first shoot. But yes, I definitely go for wearing gorgeous underwear all the time, everywhere...hey...you never know what cute stranger you might meet on the street, and who knows if you won't make it back to their house that afternoon! LOLAngie xox( . Y . )
    So when are you going to show us some of that lovely underwear and bra collection Angie?

    Cheers JC

  20. #220
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    So when are you going to show us some of that lovely underwear and bra collection Angie?

    Cheers JC
    How about right now???

    I LOVE RED!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  21. #221
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    What about Polka-Dots...Not really lacy...but super-dooper cute!!

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )

    P.S. I thought I'd show you what's underneath too!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  22. #222
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    6,999
    Angie, what hot photos! Thank you so much for posting them!
    Counting the days till your solo shoot shows up.

  23. #223
    ex AW Staff Posting queen Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,203
    Havent made an appearance in a while :P
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  24. #224
    AW Model Posting queen cleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,318
    oooh la laa!!! angie and althea!!! so much hot stuff at once!!!! woooowweee!!

  25. #225
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    How about right now???

    I LOVE RED!!!
    Atta girl Angie, I love red as well. The sexy looks and smile are just as sexy super as your underwear and body.

    Of course the later pic are down right HOT with your hot body.

    Cheers JC

  26. #226
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Havent made an appearance in a while :P
    And this is a great reappearance Althea!! You are HOT as.

    Thanks for gracing us with your reappearance.

    Cheers JC

  27. #227
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks Angie. I now have a new wallpaper. care to guess wich one it is?

  28. #228
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    Thanks Angie. I now have a new wallpaper. care to guess wich one it is?
    Ooohh I don't know? Would it be the last photo? It's the most explicit I have posted so far. Thanks Bookmanz, Cleo, Jaycee and Ham for your sweet comments. I like your Black and White photos Althea!

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )

  29. #229
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,407
    It is the first posted. Your sweet garden with it's accompaning fragrence!

  30. #230
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,083
    Angie, how do you keep on posting winners?

  31. #231
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by OfCanada View Post
    Angie, how do you keep on posting winners?
    You're so sweet!! Just luck I guess! LOL I'll see what I can do about posting some more for you all.

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )

  32. #232
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southern hemisphere
    Posts
    4,416
    O-h-h-h-h, Angie!!!

    You are so-o-o-o-o g-o-o-o--o-rgeous!!!!!!

    And so wonderfully athletic too!!!


    (Not to mention delectably cheeky!!!)


    t

    PS Those cheeks are very delectable too...

  33. #233
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    This thread has been neglected for far too long...

    never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

    This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
    Cleo. *blushes* Wow. Very lucky for us indeed! You spoil us.. And I love every moment of it!

  34. #234
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    You're so sweet!! Just luck I guess! LOL I'll see what I can do about posting some more for you all.

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )
    Thanks! About those photos, what with more of them and all... yeah, maybe you really really should. You know... if you wanna.
    Last edited by OfCanada; 17th January 2008 at 01:06 PM.

  35. #235
    AW Model Posting queen cleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,318
    stay tuned to this thread coz i've taken some photos tonight, but i cant post them til tomorrow!!!

  36. #236
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    6,999
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    stay tuned to this thread coz i've taken some photos tonight, but i cant post them til tomorrow!!!
    Outstanding Cleo, your turn to add to the sexy undies party!

  37. #237
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    You're so sweet!! Just luck I guess! LOL I'll see what I can do about posting some more for you all.

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )
    Angie, we love to see sexy girls in sexy underwear. almost and sometimes more than when they are naked. It's that tease thing, that promise, that we like.

    Cheers JC

  38. #238
    AW Model Posting tornado angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Down Under!
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post

    And so wonderfully athletic too!!!
    I go to the gym 4 times a week and I always make sure I do my stretches! Being flexible always comes in handy in the bedroom. I do have some more athletic pics if you'd like to see them...anyone know a thread they would be suitable in? I could just put them in the Models Speak?

    OH! I can't wait to see your next photos Cleo!

    OfCanada: I will see what I can do about getting some more pics happening. I already have some special pics organised for Australia Day! Although it's in a bikini not lacy lingerie so I will post them in the Models Speak thread. You will still like my bikini tease JC! I have a lot more sexy underwear so I will get to taking some more lingerie pics!

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )

  39. #239
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,856
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    I go to the gym 4 times a week and I always make sure I do my stretches! Being flexible always comes in handy in the bedroom. I do have some more athletic pics if you'd like to see them...anyone know a thread they would be suitable in? I could just put them in the Models Speak?
    Should fit fine in your Models Speak thread Any pic with you is very suitable for that thread actually

  40. #240
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coastal Bend off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    ...You will still like my bikini tease JC! I have a lot more sexy underwear so I will get to taking some more lingerie pics!

    Angie xox

    ( . Y . )
    Oh yeah, I like bikini tease as well!

    Cheers JC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.