No announcement yet.

lacy underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i don't do sexy underwear, i'm really lame i'm bonds boyleg all the way!

though i am partial to some slightly sexy (not lacy, though) bras... must find some pictures...

Comment

Nice undies Cleo, do you have any like this? I like the little opening in the back to reveal just a tiny bit of her butt.Click image for larger version

Name:	panty02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	619986

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
        Nice undies Cleo, do you have any like this? I like the little opening in the back to reveal just a tiny bit of her butt.[ATTACH]7861[/ATTACH]
        The fart escape hatch is a great idea but shouldn't it be a little lower ?

Comment

After losing the last 20 lbs I need to replace mine, they tend to fall down. Hmmmmm a little lace?

Comment

Hmm, it's been a bit quiet in here.... well I just posted these pics of my new bras so I thought I should bring it to this threads attention!!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Makes me think how good would Melinda and Cleo look on one of those big posters advertising sexy lingerie for a shop.

SF

Comment

hehe sweatyfox...you're so silly...

I got more new knickers today maybe if you're lucky, i'll put pics.

Comment

bwahahaha fart escape hatch - classic! i have been known to let loose some shockers, maybe i should get these??

actually, i have recently branched out a bit to some 'prettier' underwear, and surprising myself in how much i like them! i bought some lovely elle macpherson bra + undies set which is so comfy and pretty. keep an eye on my thread for pics soon...

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                    bwahahaha fart escape hatch - classic! i have been known to let loose some shockers, maybe i should get these??

actually, i have recently branched out a bit to some 'prettier' underwear, and surprising myself in how much i like them! i bought some lovely elle macpherson bra + undies set which is so comfy and pretty. keep an eye on my thread for pics soon...
                    Gabrielle, don't let Cleo hog this thread, show us some of those "'prettier' underwear" and you can post them on your thread as well.

Cheers JC

Comment

Too good not to share

From a posting of vintage bra ads:
                      [ATTACH]8376[/ATTACH]

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin/C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CJohn%5CDesktop%5 C2003179325157881871_rs.jpg

The entire post.
                      HM
                      Last edited by Havemercy; 20 November 2007, 05:37 AM. Reason: repositioned attachment, now that I know how to

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
                        Nice undies Cleo, do you have any like this? I like the little opening in the back to reveal just a tiny bit of her butt.[ATTACH]7861[/ATTACH]
                        i love the undies with the little peek-a-boo hole! xx

Comment

havemercy - that's AWESOME! i want one! hahaha!!

ok, i will get you some shots of my laciest bra+underwear!! but i am exhausted now, and sweaty, just home from some exercise. tomorrow, i promise!

Comment

havemercy - that's AWESOME! i want one! hahaha!!

ok, i will get you some shots of my laciest bra+underwear!! but i am exhausted now, and sweaty, just home from some exercise. tomorrow, i promise!
                            Oh goody Gabrielle, bring them on, sexy girls in sexy undies are sometimes just as exciting as girls with nothing on.

Cheers JC

Comment

for pics of sexy underwear... see here! http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...862#post185862

Comment

for pics of sexy underwear... see here! http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...862#post185862
                                Sexy underwear for a sexy lady. Cool very cool indeed.

Cheers JC

Comment

I look like candy..
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                    I look like candy..
                                    Well, we know what to do with candy don't we ..??

EAT it of course, hehe...

Comment

I look like candy..
                                      Yes and very sweet candy at that!

Thanks for the pic Althea.

Cheers JC

Comment

Hey, I remember candy like that! It was a bunch of candy dots on a white paper strip, and you had to bite the candy off the paper. I see that still applies here, only the colors are reversed.

Comment

I look like candy..
                                          Yeah but who doesn't like candy, sexy sexy sexy, prelude to so much more.

Comment

This thread has been neglected for far too long...

never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Oh WOW!!

Lxm

Comment

Double WOW! Cleo...hrrm...yes it's a very big G. You are such a loveable person.

doinel

Comment

Sexy sexy sexy, good on you to keep this thread alive. More models should come and post on here. And to think those underwear are always hidden under dress, tshirts and jeans.

Comment

Nice set Cleo, the underwear I mean Well that and it displays your own 'set' nicely I must say As long as the bra isn't small to be uncomfortable it looks nice on you

Comment

hehe...wow. I'm so glad you liked them the bra is only bout a cup size too small so it isnt uncomfy, just pushes me out a bit more and theres a chance a nipple may jump out!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                        hehe...wow. I'm so glad you liked them the bra is only bout a cup size too small so it isnt uncomfy, just pushes me out a bit more and theres a chance a nipple may jump out!
                                                        Oh my, This is what we like to see! Thanks Cleo!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                          This thread has been neglected for far too long...

never fear, cleo and her digi are here to save the day...(lucky for you thse two nightcaps I had havent made me at all tired yet)

This is a set my mum bought me while they were in Paris, the bra is a little too small and the g is a little too big, but i like it
                                                          DAMN GIRL! very hot!!

Comment

OOOppps I kinda forgot the underwear part :P
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

You're not too bad yourself Althea. Got to admire such dedication to this poor neglected thread

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X