New Model: Anne B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Anne B

Hi Guys, I didn't see another thread with Anne B, so here's the sample pic, what a hottie! (and a sweetheart too)
    Attached Files

Where was this picture taken the setting looks fantastic?

Not to mention Anne B looks fantastic too x

Comment

Ah, a set in the great outdoors. There seem to have been far fewer of these recently (perhaps just for seasonal reasons) so that will be welcome. (And Anne B looks very appealing too).

Comment

Amy, that pic was taken in a large public park in Melbourne.

pjay, shooting outside is a lot more complicated than shooting indoors, and last summer (it's winter here now), Nico and I did not havew time to get together and do training sessions on outdoor photogrpahy. We have now tho, so next summer, look out! Half of all shoots we do will be outside.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
          Half of all shoots we do will be outside.

a
          That's great news! I do love the outdoor shoots, many are my favorites. Anne is a perfect looking outdoorsy girl!

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl
            That's great news! I do love the outdoor shoots, many are my favorites. Anne is a perfect looking outdoorsy girl!
            I agree, and I agree!

HM

Comment

"Shot by Abby"!
              That is pretty rare nowadays (unfortunately)!

Lxm

Comment

Translator Not Required !

Ok ... I found the Before and After Shoot notes translation ... Hidden up the Top ! ...

TowelBoy
                Last edited by TowelBoy; 22 June 2006, 08:13 AM.

Comment

TB, you need glasses!

Lxm
                  Attached Files

Comment

TowelBoy, have a read of the news page it explains everything. B

Comment

Suddenly There !

Originally posted by Beatrice
                      TowelBoy, have a read of the news page it explains everything. B
                      Well thank you " B " ... Although there might have been a few late tricks pulled ... I'm not sure ? ...

Anyway now located ... in this case from B to B rather than from A to B.

TowelBoy

Comment

Anne B looks pretty good rolling in the hay,did you find the needle ?

Comment

Very nice girl. Not a natural blonde but still great looking, and a very beautiful smile. If a translation was made, I suppose then that she's not speaking English, therefore no video?

Comment

Wow! Beautiful girl, excellent photography! That first page, especially, reminds me of the Glory Days (ca 1960-1968) of Playboy magazine.

Comment

Yes, this set is excellent!
                              The girl is wonderful, the photography is great, the setup is awesome.

In my eyes this is a typical AW classic set.

Thanks for it.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                Yes, this set is excellent!
                                The girl is wonderful, the photography is great, the setup is awesome.
                                In my eyes this is a typical AW classic set.
                                Thanks for it.
                                I can nothing but agree with you, Lxm. It's an instant classic and reminds me of some older AW outdoor photosets. Maybe it's the magic Abby touch that graces them? Anyway, I think it is an encourageing sign that Abby is back to the front. Great stuff, thanks.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by BWW
                                  Wow! Beautiful girl, excellent photography! That first page, especially, reminds me of the Glory Days (ca 1960-1968) of Playboy magazine.
                                  Totally agree, which is why the shoot was a wasted opportunity.

More should have been made of the nice summery dress and long grass with some provocative shots, instead of mind-numbing cartwheels.

Tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by doggie
                                    More should have been made of the nice summery dress and long grass with some provocative shots, instead of mind-numbing cartwheels.

Tragic.
                                    What's tragic in my eyes, is that people don't understand that not all models are ready to do more provocative shoots.
                                    Once again: We respect the wishes of our models, and they do not need to do more than they want.

You should respect this too.

Lxm

Comment

I think Anne B's set is magnificent. And she really is lovely

But I got the impression that the light run out a little bit too soon.

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                        What's tragic in my eyes, is that people don't understand that not all models are ready to do more provocative shoots.
                                        Once again: We respect the wishes of our models, and they do not need to do more than they want.

You should respect this too.

Lxm
                                        Eh?

How you reach the conclusion I am being disrespectful to the model is completely mystifying.

Sheesh.

Comment

You misunderstood!

I didn't say you are disrespectful to the model.

I said, some models are not up for more provocative or explicit stuff.

We all should respect their decision. I didn't mean anything else.

Lxm

Comment

Totally agree, which is why the shoot was a wasted opportunity.

... Tragic.
                                            doggie, have you ever been to Coventry? I hear it's not so bad once you get used to the time difference.

Comment

More should have been made of the nice summery dress and long grass with some provocative shots
                                              What do you mean by provocative?

Comment

towelboy, please don't tell me you ignored your mothers' injunction to not do it or you'd go blind? To which one of the Two Ronnies said- can i do it till I need glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                                  What do you mean by provocative?
                                                  Where sex and the promise of sex is subtly inferred. Showing a little thigh, peeling off one dress strap, legs slightly parted that sort of thing. There is a little of that at the start, but imho, a lot more could have been made of it... the model, sorry, Anne, oozes that kind of sexuality.

Comment

Anne is beautiful, and to me the set was provocative enough. I loved the natural setting, which reminds me of Sweden and summer here, as does Anne herself. Aaah, the ache of nostalgia! This is the first set I've seen that has managed to both turn me on and make me a bit misty-eyed. It should be obvious that I liked it, then, shouldn't it, but I'll spell it out to be on the safe side: I liked it. Tons.

Burlesque.

Comment

The closing photo to Anne B's folio is a perfect example of why Abby is the best!! All those subtle colors are amazing. Thank you Abby for all your wonderful artistry...

Comment

After many weeks of careful study and deliberation and careful study, i have finally decided to add Anne to my tinest tops list

Comment

Any more Anne coming???? Love to see her again please.

Comment

I excited to see there are a couple of Anne B videos next week.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X