• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Louisa

Louisa IM
    Attached Files

A Nice Surprise !

Well the recent Birthday Girl ... Louisa ... is coming back !
    With a new IM ... so this time we get the lovely gift !
    Can't wait to get the wrapper off !

TowelBoy

P.S. Louisa ... How come the odd socks ?

Comment

Louisa & MaryJane's Double IM was definitely one of the best - no one could say there wasn't any spark between those two girls. Louisa (nice new hair style by the way )seems to have such an honest and open personality I'll be looking forward to seeing what she can do by herself in this solo IM.
      I'll be adding this IM to an imcomplete list of mine - "IM wearing socks."

Comment

Just Right !

This is a great IM by Louisa.
        Straight to the camera, plenty of action, Panties off and well lit !
        Similar to Kendra's recent second IM ... simple, clear and most effective.

I would prefer to see this type of IM over " obscured " versions.

TowelBoy

P.S. Still no explanation for those odd socks ? ...

Comment

The great british painter David Hockney started the trend of odd socks about 25 years ago
          I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
            P.S. Still no explanation for those odd socks ? ...
            They obviously attract attention, and in doing so draw the eye down those gorgeous legs -- maybe that's the intention

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
              They obviously attract attention, and in doing so draw the eye down those gorgeous legs -- maybe that's the intention takochan
              Not that those gorgeous legs needed anything else to draw the eye to them. Louisa is a truly beautiful mover, and the lively, lashing movements of those lithe and lissome limbs (as well as the way she seemed to reach successive plateaux of excitement and pause before moving upward to the next) helped to make this yet another MIM (=Memorable Intimate Moment)

takochan
              (not really worried about the socks any more )

Comment

LOL! well everyone i forgot about the thread for each section! or i wouldve explained sooner. see, my mum has a puppy.. or she was a puppy. and alot of my socks went 'missing' after the puppy came along. althou these arent part of that odd sock movement. these are from the 'its early i dont want to be awake any socks will do' part. hehe plus i like odd socks. unless they are high and they should match. most of my socks end up being odd. hehe

i'm glad youve all liked my IM it was VERY fun to do! i hit my funnybone on the bedside table so i was slightly put off at the start. haha i tried to ignore it, but you know. these things are hard to ignore. hehe i had a great time doing it for you all!

xxx

Comment

Hi Louisa, was the puppy (or former puppy) by any chance behind your door during the IM, because on the video one can hear sounds like dog whining. It didn't bother me at all, I'm just curious.

BTW your IM was beautiful ,

yusa

Comment

[QUOTE=Louisa]i hit my funnybone on the bedside table so i was slightly put off at the start. [/QUOTE

Ouch -- I know how much that can hurt. Kudos to you for carrying on.

Originally posted by Louisa
                    haha i tried to ignore it, but you know. these things are hard to ignore. hehe i had a great time doing it for you all! xxx
                    Glad to have it confirmed that persistence had its due reward

takochan

Comment

no. puppy was safely away. she jumps on my bed and it wouldve been a bigger distraction than my funnybone was! haha althou i'm sure she would love a debut. she loves having photos taken i cant see video being any diffrent

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X