• Show
Clear All

New Model: Eliza (Mezzanine)

New Model: Eliza (Mezzanine)
    Attached Files

All Smiles !

Eliza in a matching lace lingerie set !
    You can't go wrong with that !
    She seems very happy to be here as well.

TowelBoy

Comment

It looks like Green Day is checking out Eliza! Smart move. She has a very pretty smile and a wonderful set of curves. 'sall good!

Comment

I love to see cute girls stripping out of their professional outfits and ending up in the altogether. Thanks Eliza, for favoring us with your beauty. You can shuffle papers in my office any time.

Comment

and mine too ,anytime -might be a bit to come to work thou

Comment

Eliza's a cute girl and I liked watching her getting out of her business suit but the highlight of the shoot for me was her being up for explicit posing. Always one of my favourite shots - exposing her erect clit to Nico's camera.

Comment

Eliza is very pretty, great photos of her with her jacket.

Comment

I love those stories of hers -- very sexy stories of her encounters with other girls. Thanks, Eliza!

Comment

I love what Eliza wrote in her "after the shoot" note: "I have a newfound respect for my naked body". Go Eliza!! Go team AW!!

takochan

Comment

Eliza's story about Margaret is absolutely believable. No surprise to me at all, apparently she is very conservative and straight at her work. I enjoyed Eliza telling other entertaining stories about herself and they are some of the most explicit on site. The third video is virtually an IM (i.e; no camera movement) with vibrator. There's plenty of lubrication, a contracting orgasm and some squirting. And she shows us her erect clit again! Hotter than many of the IMs on site. As she says, I think looking at the camera helped her to have an 'awesome' orgasm. She said 'because every time I looked into it I knew that somewhere down along the track someone would be watching it as well.' It was good for me too Eliza.

Comment

This lass is truly, in her own word, awesome:beautiful, sexy, erotic, and with a gorgeous cheekiness (in every sense ) too -- indeed, the revelation of the charmingly cheeky chickie beneath the business suit is one of the abiding delights of this set. I think Flatspin is right, too, in that comparison of the third video with some of the IMs (though that is no reflection on the latter).I hope we see more of her -- and that she will also grace the boards with her vibrant presence.

takochan
                      Last edited by takochan; 20 July 2006, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Great videos and stories. As I listened to the tales from the copy machine, I couldn't help thinking of the sister of the Girls Gone Wild videos: Girls Gone Xerox. LMAO!

Comment

There's something about Eliza, her voice and her style of storytelling, the way her sexuality comes across generally, that reminds me of Julie S . I find it very appealing — just can't put my finger on what it is, though...

takochan

Comment

Greenday or Eliza...Greenday or Eliza...Greenday or Eliza...Greenday or Eliza...
                            We'll take Eliza. soooooooooo HOT.
                            XOXOXOXO
                            Penelope and Dee

Comment

Anything new?

Margaret's sweet colleague "Eliza of the Overflow" (with apologies to Clancy and his creator ) was deservedly a great hit, but she seems to have disappeared back whence she came (so to speak ), which
                              seems a great pity, as she's such a lovely, sexy and delightfully cheeky lass.

Is she still around -- or might the answer be a Banjo Pattersonesque "we don't know where she are"?

If she is still around, any chance of her making another appearance?

takochan

Comment

Hmmm....something about a sexy girl in lacey underwear......or better yet out of them...hmmmmm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X