• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Alison P

Alison P IM
    Attached Files

When Nothing Is On TV ?

Alison P is great ... all her AW shoots have been wonderful.
    Screen Printing Girls, her main solo stills and video, and her Double IM with Siobhan E.

So I have high hopes for this Solo IM.

TowelBoy

Comment

A bit of a surprise, the new location anyway. Alison P's Double IM was done on the same day as the Screen Printing Girls shoot and Siobhan E did her solo IM on the same bed as the Double IM. I was sort of expecting to see Alison P on those same stripey sheets. Maybe Siobhan E really does have amazing stamina! I agree with everything TB has said. I've loved all Alison P's work so far. And I don't expect this to be any different.

Comment

It sure is a pleasure to have Alison P back. I'm sure she'll be great just as the other things that she's done. It would be also very nice to have her back on the forums again.

Comment

Well Alison, I just watched your IM vids, and I must say that you're as beautiful as ever. It was nice to have you back again, and that skirt is very green, and isn't green the colour of hope. It was nice to realise that you have a nice bush, and hoping that we'll see you in a redux with that bush, it would be so great. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
            A bit of a surprise, the new location anyway.
            Isn't is a lovely, warm-looking location, though? Colours that bring out the soft, warm beauty of Alison's skin tones and hair; and I love the way the visual counterpoint of different shades of green (window frame, Alison's skirt, and the greenery set with that red flower in the vase on the little side table) places Alison in the centre of that interplay of colour.

(Having said all that, though, I'm sure that when my dialup download is completed I will find lots more to enjoy than just the visual aesthetics of this IM )

takochan

Comment

That was a great orgasm, Alison P! I hope it felt as good as it looked.
              With its aftershocks, I timed it at well over a minute. Is that the longest coming on AW??

Comment

A big improvement on what came before
                A bit too dark,but I'd like to see more

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid
                  That was a great orgasm, Alison P! I hope it felt as good as it looked.
                  I hope so too. Whew!! Gorgeous girl -- wonderful workup -- fantastic finish!!!

Thanks, Alison; the way you came was a beautiful treat

takochan

Comment

Beatrice makes this suggestion on the News page:

If you haven't seen her Double IM with Siobhan you should download that too.
                    and I think that is a very good call. That Double IM brings out the bubbly sexiness in the personalities of
                    both girls, and the chemistry between them is a real delight (the orgasms are great too ).

In fact, that Double IM, put together with Alison's and Siobhan's solo IMs, makes a very nice combination of
                    videos to join together into a sequence.

takochan

Comment

Alison P's solo IM was everything I expected and hoped for. She certainly gives us everything she has in every shoot. Thanks to Beatrice as well for recommending the Double IM with Siobhan as it was seemingly overlooked at the time (I ranked it with the best of the Double IM's). When she was posting to the boards she said a Redux shoot was scheduled so there should be more Alison P to come.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
                        the Double IM with Siobhan ... (I ranked it with the best of the Double IM's).
                        Yup, with you there, flatspin. It's the interaction between the two girls that makes it one of the great IMs (IMHO).

takochan

Comment

I just want to say before watching her solo im that the one with sobhian is AMAZING !!!!!!!!!
                          Her orgasm was amazing.
                          And her voice "oh my god" just before coming her little voice .
                          Ok that's enough.
                          I'm going on the solo im.

Branbran

Comment

This is absolutely one of my favourite IM's. It is extremely erotic and always gets me hot! Hope we get to see more of this lovely young lady.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X