X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Ollie comes back...

New Redux: Ollie comes back...
    Attached Files

I'm expecting this shoot to be just as good as the first one. Doesn't she looks just great. Look at that smile, not to mention her body. Very playful look.

Comment

Hurray For A Redux !

Yes it is great to see Ollie coming back ... her Hair is a little bit changed, but thankfully still long !
      And I like to see a girl with pale skin who doesn't go out in the sun and burn herself.
      That is, unfortunately, quite rare in Australia.
      Her big smile is a real plus !

TowelBoy

Comment

Yes, Ollie looks great. She can't help being anything else but playful if she's wearing Peanuts knickers .

yusa

Comment

Since you guys have complimented many other things, it falls to me to compliment Ollie on her CLB--Cute Little Bottom.

Comment

not just Ollie's butt ,all of Ollie is more than cute and she likes red tooo more than cute

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
              And I like to see a girl with pale skin who doesn't go out in the sun and burn herself.
              I second TowelBoy; Ollie looks pale and gorgeous.

Comment

Well she did it again, jumping, bending, making faces, showing her beautiful body, taking cloth off, putting it on again. She's having a hell of a time doing the shoot and it really shows in her face. Looking at Ollie is a real treat. Thank you Ollie. I was enjoying myself the first time and I did again.

Comment

Ollie's fringe has gone but the old flexibility and impish grin still seem to be there. I suppose the current run of new shoots with models with porcelain skin and golden pubes has to end sometime, although happily I see a few more are scheduled. Ollie's shoot has finalized for me one item to be added to my list of reasons to be cheerful about winter on the east coast of Australia (it's very short) - woman with beautifully pale skin.

Comment

Ollie in motion-more than cute

Comment

Just watched the vids. Wow, that girl is undeniably flexible, and funny. I enjoyed all of those movements that most cant do. It's a pleasure to watch Ollie. I love that girl.

Comment

Ollie from way back, is still well worth looking at.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X