• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sophie T

New Model: Sophie T
    Attached Files

Laughing All The Way !

Well if the look of sheer joy on Sophie T's face is any indication,
    She is going to deliver a really entertaining shoot ...
    Her Hair still looks to be fully intact ...
    When Sophie T's shoot is released there will only be 3 Pool Girls left without solo sets out of the 12.

Sophie T is the fifth girl from the left in this famous Pool Girl Line-up photo ... Please Look Here

( She's the one who really caught my eye back in February ) ...

TowelBoy
    Last edited by TowelBoy; 9 July 2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Right TB about the pool girls, and that's exactly what I said here .

Comment

It looks like it will be a fun and Sophie-sticated shoot!

Comment

Philo-Sophie-cally speaking, I'm sure you're absolutely right.

takochan

Comment

Sophie T is another new model whose fair skin makes her a favourite of mine. I also love the big mop of hair framing her freckled face, the cute nose, her natural eyebrows, full lips and the big smile. And I think it will be a long time coming before I'm bored looking at a beautifully lithe youthful body like Sophie T's.

Comment

I think Sophie T has about the cutest face ever at AW and the videos reveal she has a really sexy voice as well so all the laughter and chat with Matilda was funny and entertaining to me. The videos only get to about 'PG rated' explicitness, although Sophie T's reaction when Matilda tells her she masturbates 4 times a day is hilarious. Overall this has got to be some of Matilda's wackiest work ever though.
              Sophie T's says her sex drought will end when she meets up with her 'posse' of friends in London "cause my friend's a model, I'm so going to do heaps of models." I'm sure the stereotype about male models being gay is absolutely and totally unjustified.

Comment

Delayed Response !

Well I meant to comment on Sophie T's videos before this ... but I forgot ...

She was rather shy ... but very cute ... and Matilda was just plain Wacky !

I think seeing inside Matilda's mind would scare me a lot ! ...

As Matilda told us she is not a " Dead Fish " in bed ... who would have thought she was ? ...

So Sophie T and Matilda delivered funny and entertaining videos on this occasion ... with some Nudity from both Ladies.

TowelBoy

Comment

Sophie T is just darling.. And I must admit I love any video or photo shoot where Matilda jumps in..

Now if we could just get the naked obstacle course incorporated into the olympics or some other sporting event I am sure the event would have a huge following..

Comment

I really liked these videos. Matilda is very crazy (that's a good thing) and both girls are very cute. Sophie seemed strangely shy or embarrassed talking about masturbation, but that only increased her cuteness. I think it's a real shame that Matilda's boyfriend only wants to do it 1-2 times a week!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X