New Model: Evie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone,

i've been mia this week and it's way past my bedtime but i can't sleep tonight so i thought i'd post a quick reply.

i'm glad you all liked the video and yes it was tiring!

as for a different hair cut now you can see that on the tattoos and piercings thread as i posted a pic of me with my new lip piercing.

anything in the country is a big deal if it manages to distract from footy!

thanks for all the compliments everyone i'm a bit braindead right now so i'm not replying to you all by name but yeah it's the thought that counts and i'm thinking of you.

Comment

Originally posted by evie

i'm glad you all liked the video and yes it was tiring!

It might have been tiring, but it was definitely worth the effort. You look stunning- you've got a beautiful face, a lovely smile and a gorgeous body, and like flatspin said, you come over as being charming and funny and likeable- in short, incredibly sexy and totally adorable...

Comment

Evie --

I hadn't commented on your photo shoot, but just had a chance to look at it again and you're a stunner. Thanks for posing -- now on to my next project: reviewing your videos!

Comment

dear evie: i just wanted to tell you that when i see a girl being naughty and pulling her pants down. it raelly gets me going. i love seeing you with your pants down around your knees with your top still on. it has that naughty little girl appeal. if i could i would love to watch you walking around with your pants and panties down around your knees or ankles. there is just some thiing i find real sexy when i see a girl with her pants pulled down. i also like to see a girl wearing a dress and no panties on under it. thank you for being my naughty little girl.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X