Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anneke & Liandra (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Fully Experienced !

Wow ! ... Anneke and Liandra !

Ummm ... I guess we are lucky to see this as Anneke has already done three Tier 3s ?

Nothing like an extra Bonus ...

TowelBoy

Comment

I would be interested to hear what others think of this pairing coming up in a fortnight. Anneke is my favourite model. Katya and Liandra is my favourite shoot. I think both Anneke and Liandra are beautiful in quite different ways...but on this site you get to know the models and I wonder how these two would get on. If Abby winters was "Blind Date" I'd definitely pair these two aesthetically but long term I wouldn't expect it to last. I think they are too different. Each of Anneke's videos has (in my opinion) shown that she is more comfortable with G-G shoots. Liandra has always been comfortable with G-G shoots (God bless her). Would these two gel? If so we are in for a treat but I have my doubts leading up to the event. There are just a few shoots on this site where it is clear the modesl have lost themselves in the moment, and they are glorious, but will this be one? Just the musings of an over excited male.

Sooty, you are an idiot. The chemistry between these two will be incredible. Liandra will know how to push Anneke's buttons and...yes... (with luck) we will get to see Anneke really kissing another girl....like she means it.

Sooty, I'm not sure. Anneke's last shoot with Darcy was up there and hard to beat. Having said that, Liandra is so natural that there is unlikley to be artifice on her part and any in her partner would be more obvious. I think these two will be hot.

Hang on. what happened to the limit of only 3 Tier 3's per model? Anneke with Paula, Katya, Darcy and now Liandra??? If the rules are flexible can we see Paula again...and Rosanna? Paula WITH Rosanna? Pleeeaaasee?

Comment

Sooty it seemed you were soliloquising.

To avoid unnecessary solitude I have merged yours with the existing Anneke & Liandra thread.

Lxm

Comment

So kind. Thank you.

Comment

There is no need to approve this post.

I am just pointing out this thread should be in The Models Forum.

Rather than the AW.com discussion Forum.

TowelBoy

Comment

You're so right, thanks for telling us.

Lxm

Comment

Yeah seems rules broken all over here, more then 3 T3's and wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                  Yeah seems rules broken all over here, more then 3 T3's and wrong forum

Aren't you glad that we might have succeeded by asking that quota wasn't such a good idea after all, and that we are interested in seeing our popular models to do more. I know I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Casgrain :
                    Aren't you glad that we might have succeeded by asking that quota wasn't such a good idea after all, and that we are interested in seeing our popular models to do more. I know I am.
                    And I'm sure so are many more members.... me included !

Comment

Good Idea

Comment

Absolutely marvellous idea !

Comment

Anneke and Liandra together in a T3---what I thought was too much to hope for has happened.

Comment

Just finished looking at the stills and I'm all out of words. Damn, that was hot. Let's see if I can make it through the vids.

I wonder why Liandra hasn't been posting in the forums lately.
                            Last edited by casgrain; 12 August 2006, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
                              Just finished looking at the stills and I'm all out of words. Damn, that was hot. Let's see if I can make it through the vids.

Downloading the vid now. If as hot as the stills, I may need a bucket of ice.

Comment

These videos are my new faves. Awesome. Particuarly enjoyd the candid nature of the "Before" video. Some nice discussion there about how models approach stills v video.

Comment

Just downloading this but it looks lovely from the stills. Now that someone's done a fourth tier 3, though, is there any chance of Ava/Armine? (plead, plead) After what Ava did to Gillian, I reckon she'd send Armine through the roof. I know this should be in the thread about suggested G-G pairings, but I can't find it.

Comment

Haven't downloaded yet, but the stills look awesome, and the "before/after" handwritten notes make enticingly hot reading too -- so this shoot is definitely on my download list. This closing image is a picture worth a lot more than the proverbial1,000 words

dialasaur takochan
                                    Last edited by takochan; 13 August 2006, 11:31 AM.

Comment

What is the Arabic glyph tatooed on the brunette's shoulder?

Comment

I was also wondering what the chinese characters say on Liandra's left leg. (But wait, there weren't any chinese men in the video ). Seriously, what does it say?

I enjoyed the videos very much (although I think the T3 with Ava is still my fav).

Thank you ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain

It would be nice to hear from the 2 girls on what their take is on the shoot

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3
                                            Downloading the vid now. If as hot as the stills, I may need a bucket of ice.
                                            Yep!!!!!!!! actually needed two buckets. A man of my advanced years should not be watching these things...lol

Comment

damn this is hot, especially when liandra has to bite her finger to stop from screaming when anneke is rimming her in vid 2

crikeys

Comment

More Anneke! More Liandra! Together! Both are equally stunning!

Comment

Well... I don't suppose 200 posts is much of a milestone - but nevertheless I'd like to dedicate it to Anneke and Liandra for their GGT3. It knocked me out.. and if it isn't better than the Ava / Liandra one, it's every bit as good. Liandra has been a favourite since day one, and she must surely be the most orgasmic creature ever, looking at vids 2 and 3... she hardly seemed to stop cumming.... fantastic !!

Comment

dacooper, so true! Anneke and Liandra are so wonderful together. Both these ladies are as lovely as can be, but they are also so damn sexy, confident, and just down-to-earthl!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X