• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Carla comes back...

New Redux: Carla comes back...
    Attached Files

Hey Casgrain, are you the new Luxman?

Well, what better model to start with than the lovely Carla?

Great lighting, by the way.

Comment

'Cuteness' is rightly used a lot to describe many Abbywinters models but in my eyes no model beats Carla for cuteness. A model who says in her videos - " I was getting excited by the camera!" - has to be perfect for a Redux shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur
        Hey Casgrain, are you the new Luxman?

His shoes are much too big for me to fill in.

Comment

The incredibly sexy return of one of the instantly classic AW models! Carla is totally unique and could not be mistaken for anyone else. She's the one I could dream of.

doinel

Comment

Carla has that innocent look that makes you wonder if she's truly nude and using a dildo. She looks very poise, very natural and almost shy yet so tiny and fragile. No wonder I like her.

Comment

OK, now that was incredibly hot! Looks like a fun toy too!

Comment

Best of the best

Of all the wonderful girls on this site, Carla is, IMHO, the best.

Please, Carla and AW, give us more and more and more.

R :-)

Comment

Beautiful Carla, you are one of a kind!
                  I hope we get to see Carla again. Maybe in a another girl/girl set!

Comment

By the way, the toy Carla is using is from the Dildo Drive! Thanks to SuperJoe for helping us out

Comment

carla is really hot

Comment

Did anyone else notice that her lovely little breasts have grown?

Comment

Carla's Redux impresses me as to how very natural and uninhibitedly sexy she always is in front of a camera. In her vid2 Carla does her best showing how to have fun with her "really really weird shape" toy but falls back on her faithful fingers to finish. Carla - "I always keep my stilettos on when I'm having sex" - Good I suppose if you want to keep your feet on the floor. I've seen pics posted recently of Carla at the AW office so hopefully this means there will be another Carla shoot.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X