X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Belinda N

New Model: Belinda N
    Attached Files

Am I the only one who thought of Verity's famous peeping butt-crack when this photo appeared in the "Coming Attractions" column? Even the hairstyle is a faint echo of that former and much beloved Team Abby member.

There's more to see of Belinda N ... I'm looking forward to this set

Comment

Autumn Leaves !

So I guess that is not a Fruit Tree ... Behind ... Belinda N ?

It is just that I seem to be able to see a ... Peach ...

TowelBoy

Comment

You're on to something there, matchless. Belinda looks fabulous.

Comment

Nice - she's got a very classy look to her, don't you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
            Am I the only one who thought of Verity's famous peeping butt-crack when this photo appeared in the "Coming Attractions" column? Even the hairstyle is a faint echo of that former and much beloved Team Abby member.
            Mmmhhh the famous bum crack.....that brings back a lot of memories. Thank's for reminding matchless.

doinel

Comment

What a babe, looks like she's got some class by the way she's holding herself.

Comment

I am definately looking foward to this one

Comment

She looks great!!...

Comment

Wow, what a simply gorgeous shoot of a simply gorgeous lady. Well done, Nico, for capturing such a beautiful scene, and sheer, drooling admiration to the lovely Belinda. Please, please, please come back and do more. Valerie, if you admire her so much, can you and the rest of the team try and tempt Belinda into something a little more daring: a GG or an IM ultimately would be just mind-bogglingly wonderful, and if anyone can seduce her into it, I'm sure it's you Val!!! We're relying on you!

Comment

Yes I admire her! But she was asked at the interview what sort of posing she was up for, and that was confirmed before the shoot began, and we've got a pretty strict policy of not pushing the models to do more than they feel comfy doing. It's possible when we next call her that she'll have changed her mind, however!

Comment

She hasn't even done video, unfortunately.

Comment

Abby keeps finding the girls. Each one better than the last. Good shoot. Comes accross beautifully . A human flower mixed in with natures flowers.

Comment

What a beautiful girl and a wonderfully framed picture! Pure art!

Comment

Astoundingly beautiful. I really hope she'll come back for more.

Comment

She's also September's calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                                  ... she was asked at the interview what sort of posing she was up for, and that was confirmed before the shoot began, and we've got a pretty strict policy of not pushing the models to do more than they feel comfy doing.
                                  I say well done to AW staff making a beautiful and elegant model like Belinda N feel confident enough to agree to this shoot. IMO some of the most memorable shoots in the past year have been non-explicit sets by women for whom modeling for AW may well be their one and only experience with nude photography. If the model is happy doing explicit stuff that's great (and should be duly rewarded) but thankfully AW doesn't seem to let this get in the way of finding new talent.
                                  Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                  She hasn't even done video, unfortunately.
                                  Unfortunate yes but put me down as grateful just seeing the stills set. Not surprised either she is September's calendar.

Comment

A very tall and sexy lady. Charming, with beautiful brown eyes, and most importantly she did mention in her profile that she wanted to do another shoot.

Comment

Great work Nico!! i love the girl!! the colors !! the poses!!! the lights...all in perfect size (of course..the 1.80 of height it´s enough for me..)

Comment

All I can do is rave with the rest of 'em. Belinda walks with grace indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
                                          I say well done to AW staff making a beautiful and elegant model like Belinda N feel confident enough to agree to this shoot. IMO some of the most memorable shoots in the past year have been non-explicit sets by women for whom modeling for AW may well be their one and only experience with nude photography. If the model is happy doing explicit stuff that's great (and should be duly rewarded) but thankfully AW doesn't seem to let this get in the way of finding new talent.

Unfortunate yes but put me down as grateful just seeing the stills set.
                                          Definitely- Belinda is utterly beautiful, and I really hope we get to see her again (and again and- well you get the drift...) but even if she only poses nude once in her life, I'm sure we're all thankful that she chose to do it here

Comment

Belinda is most charming in her sylvan setting and her tight white knickers.

Anyone able to identify the striking red-leaved plant that adds so much to the setting?

Comment

This is truly a special photoshoot, a beautiful girl amongst beautiful foilage. Both the model and the surroundings compliment each other perfectly. Maybe we will have the pleasure of seeing more of Belinda in the future??

Comment

Fantastic

Thanks for the shot. You are looking absolutely great. I hope you will do another shot as promised.

Comment

Nice

Very nice .......
                                                  Darrell n Colorado USA

Comment

You have gorgeous little tits, Belinda! Nice pert breasts with cute little gumdrop nipples that point slightly skyward, I could admire them for hours. Your tits sit quite well on your chest too and a perfect size for your body. I find myself browsing your images weekly for years now! I love your hairy pussy too, your nicely trimmed pubes are almost hiding your lovely slit. You also have really nice feet with cute little toes. I think the best part is your angelic face and beautiful brown eyes. Thank you so much for getting naked for us and showing us your stunning body! Really is a shame we only get the one shoot

Comment

Really wish she did a video

Comment

One of my favorite solo shoots on the site, she is beautiful.

Comment

She is just absolutely stunning. I really wish there were more shoots or at least a video with her. Her breasts are so delicious. Her nude body deserves to be in an art gallery.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X