Thread: New IM: Shelly B

Posting Champion

New IM: Shelly B

Shelly B IM
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Shelly B's IM doesn't look at all alternate or dark (or red) like her stills shoot. From the sample pic I'm guessing her ways of pleasuring herself aren't radically different from many of the other models. Just have to wait and see if there is any deviation.

AW Model Plenty to say maryjane's Avatar
    Shelly B is a gorgeous woman, i hope we see more of her on the boards! xoxMJ

Posting Champion
    I'm sneak-peeking as I download -- and this seems to be turning into one of the really great solo IMs.
    Shelly is a beautiful woman, and a beautiful mover, and the way she plays with her gorgeus breasts
    in the early moments is wonderfully sexy. And she expresses her pleasure with such gusto!! I am
    really loving this.

takochan

Posting Champion
    Shelley B puts on her glasses and comes out of the darkness for us with her IM. With a lot of sighs and some very slippery fingers she looks like she has as much enthusiasm for everyday masturbation as she does for any deviation. I hesitate to describe her masturbation technique as pretty 'normal' because Shelly herself is anything but conventional. No pain and I gained a lot of ordinary pleasure from this IM.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here shelly_b's Avatar
    hi everyone!!! thanks soo much!!! your all so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by flatspin
    Shelly herself is anything but conventional.
    thanks Flatspin, i love taht im not conventional!! it's great to be different!!

luv Shelly B