X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Shelly B

Shelly B IM
    Attached Files

Shelly B's IM doesn't look at all alternate or dark (or red) like her stills shoot. From the sample pic I'm guessing her ways of pleasuring herself aren't radically different from many of the other models. Just have to wait and see if there is any deviation.

Comment

Shelly B is a gorgeous woman, i hope we see more of her on the boards! xoxMJ

Comment

I'm sneak-peeking as I download -- and this seems to be turning into one of the really great solo IMs.
        Shelly is a beautiful woman, and a beautiful mover, and the way she plays with her gorgeus breasts
        in the early moments is wonderfully sexy. And she expresses her pleasure with such gusto!! I am
        really loving this.

takochan

Comment

Shelley B puts on her glasses and comes out of the darkness for us with her IM. With a lot of sighs and some very slippery fingers she looks like she has as much enthusiasm for everyday masturbation as she does for any deviation. I hesitate to describe her masturbation technique as pretty 'normal' because Shelly herself is anything but conventional. No pain and I gained a lot of ordinary pleasure from this IM.

Comment

hi everyone!!! thanks soo much!!! your all so sweet!

Originally posted by flatspin
            Shelly herself is anything but conventional.
            thanks Flatspin, i love taht im not conventional!! it's great to be different!!

luv Shelly B

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X