X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lorena

A peek at a model soon to come, Lorena
    Attached Files

Wooohooo! Kristin's sexy sister finally joins us!

Comment

Kristin and Lorena, WOW two gorgeous sisters and two great shoots coming up.

Comment

Nice boobs!

Comment

Welcome to AW Lorena. Another model joining the forum. Wow, this is fun.

Comment

Yah, Lorena's a hottie!

Comment

Headlights like those could blind a man.

Comment

What about me? nah I know she's a babe, kinda weird looking at my sister nakey though

Comment

Originally posted by kristin
                  What about me? nah I know she's a babe, kinda weird looking at my sister nakey though
                  You’re both gorgeous, so will you be watching your sisters videos to see what she said about you do you think she will watch yours?

Comment

I don't know if I'd watch her's or if she'd watch mine. Also if we said anything about each other, because honestly I don't remember if I said anything about her. I might of, but nothing too bad or anything

Comment

Hellooooooo!Thanks for the kind welcome guys! Haha i can see my boooobs! i can't wait till my shoots up then i can say "haha i can see the rest of me!" chat to you all soon, bye! ...and no i wont be watching my sisters video

Comment

Awwww Lorena, wouldn't you do a realy kinky T3 with Kristin for us pervy lads??!! Sorry but someone had to ask & thought it might as well be me!!

Comment

i Dont Think So Pal

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk
                            Nice boobs!
                            Originally posted by artlover
                            Headlights like those could blind a man.

The way that pic combines sexiness and wackiness is a stroke of pure genius. Only on AW!!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by mikespume
                              Awwww Lorena, wouldn't you do a realy kinky T3 with Kristin for us pervy lads??!!
                              Quite apart from the fact that it's very weird for two sisters to do that, I believe there are some laws that may prevent it.

Tier 1 sister shoots are something we've done before, though, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
                                The way that pic combines sexiness and wackiness is a stroke of pure genius. Only on AW!!!

takochan
                                hahahah thanks! its nice to hear that someone thinks of me as sexy ....ive always been a wacky one though....those big sunnies arent even the half of it!

Comment

Woohoo!! 9th November scheduled to be up something to look forward to as the clocks go back and the nights get longer in the northern hemisphere!

Comment

Originally posted by dfens75 View Post
                                    Woohoo!! 9th November scheduled to be up something to look forward to as the clocks go back and the nights get longer in the northern hemisphere!
                                    Ok how did you find out the 9th of November?? I posted on the Kristin thread that I still can't figure out these dates? Where are you getting this information? I hovered my mouse on this picture of Lorena and don't see any due date. Can't find a picture of Lorena anywhere else on this site to hover my mouse on. What gives??

Comment

Woops...I see it now. You should have said coming attractions. I hardly ever scroll down a page!

Comment

Y'know the more i look at the preview pic of lorena the more i'm looking forward to the shoot. Is it me or does she have killer hips and you just know she has the attitude to move them in exactly the right way!

Comment

hahaha i never had hips ever! i had a figure like a popsicle stick till i was 16-17, and i kept wishing every day for big hips, i didnt expect anything near the 42 inches i have though! yikes!and yes i can move them, but i have to work with what ive got, my boobs arent much, but what i lack there i make up in my lower half!

Comment

I dunno, your boobs look pretty damn good from where i'm sitting i'll have to wait for the full shoot to make a more "educated" comment! And the tats you're speaking about getting on your hips sound very cool - will even more accentuate their shape, which at 42" or not look perfect

Ok enough sucking up - roll on Nov 9th!

Comment

my hips are 42" as well, but the rest of me is bigger to match last time i cheched, I measured bust 40", waist 30", hips 42". Lorena at least has a small waist that looks good with her hips

Comment

haha im a pear, no! soup spoon! 33 27 42!

Comment

^Soup spoon?!! That made me laugh! Never heard that one before - a pear sounds more alluring however!
                                                  But as the winter closes in maybe a soup spoon would be nicer!

Comment

Lorena is lovely, will there be more?

Comment

its almost halloween!

kristin and i took our little sister to a halloween costume contest and parade, and we won first prize for a family! Click image for larger version

Name:	happy halloween1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	616630

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy halloween2.JPG
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	616631 sexy huh?

Comment

hahaha how lame are my backgrounds?! im not too good coloring with a mouse... :S

Comment

Name:	Copy of DSC01614.JPG
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	616632 i love dressing up! i was a pirate wench at kristins fancy dress party the other week, but only like 50% of the people there were in costume. i felt silly.

Comment

Name:	Copy of DSC01632.JPG
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	616633 i wish i had gone as a beatle-- i already have the bowl cut , and im sure i would have been a lot more comfortable!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X