Clear All

New Redux: Joan comes back...

New Redux: Joan comes back...
    Attached Files

oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by oncall
      oh yeah
      You got that right! One of my favorites too!

Comment

This is what they mean when they say legs that go on forever...

Comment

One of the best teaser pictures I have seen . This set will definitely be superb .

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord
            One of the best teaser pictures I have seen ..
            I had exactly the same thought...

Comment

Wow....

What's weird is that even the coloring of her heel is a huge turn-on--and that sorta thing has never done a thing for me. The girl is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                This is what they mean when they say legs that go on forever...
                Artlover, those legs are definitely leading somewhere.

Tank

Comment

Cute smile

A redux to look forward to indeed... now when did you say this one was going up ???

(well, one can try )

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW

A redux to look forward to indeed... now when did you say this one was going up ???

(well, one can try )
                    Is that the Frans Variation of the Effie Gambit?

Seriously, though, that gorgeous pic reminds me that Joan's first appearance is one I haven't yet visited.
                    Must remedy that asap.

Oh happy day!!

Comment

Great smile and yes oh yes those tan lines ,oh all of Joan is great and the legs

Comment

Oh, Abby, Joan is perfect in so many ways, including but not limited to:
                        * Her pretty face, including her perfect teeth;
                        * Her big white boobs with the lovliest of puffy nipples I have ever seen;
                        * Her perfect 'inny' pussy (which sports one of the best shave jobs I have ever seen), but also her slight gape when opened;
                        * Her perfectly tanned body;
                        * No tatts and no piercings;
                        * Her personality; and
                        * If memory serves, she comes from my home town!

Joan is about as close to perfection on the screen as you can get and I loved every photo of her stills (the weeing was a surprising bonus and she looks hot doing it).

Just one question - was this latest set taken a while ago? It's just that there's no "Before the Shoot" and no "After the Shoot".

It's such a shame we haven't seen Joan on the Boards. Hi if you're out there Joan!!!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                        xoxoxoxo
                        Last edited by Martyhulk; 13 September 2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

that looked like fun! especially the peeing.

Comment

I find that Joan has a great body, a beautiful smile and fascinating eyes .
                            Last edited by casgrain; 13 September 2006, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Damn, I'd forgotten how gorgeous Joan was. And saucy with it in several senses of the word!

Comment

Well I'm impressed. Joan looks like someone who would be fun fun fun. For me I look at facial expressions first and Joan is NEAT. All her other goodies just make it neater.

I think I might lose a pound or two myself...it sure looks like she likes her new look

Comment

The beautiful lady with a capitol "L"

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk
                                    Just one question - was this latest set taken a while ago? It's just that there's no "Before the Shoot" and no "After the Shoot".
                                    Actually, we came up with the idea of handwritten bios on the Special Project where we shot Joan a few times. I have a feeling Joan DID do one for this shoot, but it was before we were organised, and would have been on some scrap of paper.

Penny, do you have these sorted by date somewhere? Or only by model name?

Comment

Yeah, hard copies are sorted by date. Joan definitely didn't do one though.

Comment

Count me in too. She is a beauty. Great smile, and I luv those nipples.... emmmmmmmmmmm. Hope tyhat is not gross or offsensive

Comment

Joan is awesome, so lovely, so free. It takes a special sort of woman to be as comfortable as she is with her body to share so much with us. She is really quite pretty and I feel honored that she'd talk so openly about masturbation and sex and even gave us a wee demonstration, cool.
                                          I think it's important that i talk about the fanny farting. I find that whole thing quite impressive. may the abby winters community forgive me for digging such a thing but I like it. I think it is best that only women have an ability to do such a thing on command because men would really wear it out. Thanks for sharing, Joan.

Comment

I liked the way she worked herself as she talked about doing just that with her boyfriend.

Comment

I hope theres another redux with Joan. Her sharing of intimacies is fun. My wife has the ability to pussy fart almost at will. We really get a laugh out of it. Wonder if Joan can do it? The first time the wife did it I was going down under. I was shocked at first, but ended up lmao. Lots more vids please.

Comment

Joan's candidness talking about and demonstrating sex in the videos was beautiful - even if pee is not for me.

Comment

After years Joan is still full of beauty, and it is a pleasure, to look at this natural girl.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X