X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Adeline comes back...

New Redux: Adeline comes back...
    Attached Files

It was a nice surprise when Adeline came back to do the Video Newsletter a while back and I'm pleasantly surprised now to see a Redux shoot. From what we can see anyway she looks like she has kept her skin in the same flawless condition as before.

Comment

As beautiful as ever

I'm sure there should be a 19 on her profile page somewhere

Comment

I am new here Adeline, I have added you to many of my list, you have many qualities, all over so sexy. Love your blue skirt and upskirt thanks. You have a lovely shaven pussy. I can see why you would have many admirers, thank for posting your pictures hope to see more soon

Thanks so much xxx

Comment

adeline is lovely and natural and in my age group

Comment

An IM coming up anytime soon?

Comment

My Dear Adeline, how nice to see you reappear! Your first set is part of my permanent archive, and I see I have the chance to add your second...how cool is that? Your infectious grin and sexy body rate a ten in anybody's book. Thank you!
              Swindapa

Comment

Hell, yeah!

Comment

IIRC Adeline has said she has put a lot effort in maintaining her soft looking beautiful skin and it's definitely paid off. She just has the self confidence that is such a part of sexiness. Adeline has commented before that being in front of a camera is a really natural thing for her and she loves her body. Well I know I loved looking at it again. I don't think there is going to be another new Adeline shoot (because of the age factor) so let's hope there is another shoot in the drawer somewhere at AW.

Comment

A wonderful redux set, lots of pics and great poses! Adeline looks so beautiful in this set, I can' believe I did not have this girl in any of my lists till now!

Comment

Thank you!

Dear Adeline:

I just wanted to thank your for allowing me to see you, all of you including your most private areas. You are beautiful and I especially enjoyed getting to see your open anus. I love women's anuses and yours is wonderful. I would only suggest allowing yourself to grow a full bush of pubic hair as that is beautiful to me too!

Comment

Upcoming Shoots 8th Nov 2013

I see we have a new set of Adeline in today's Upcoming Shoots... The teaser video is very appealing... Is this the same Adeline? (It could possibly be I think). xx
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	r_adeline_2_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	644489
                        img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://cdn04.abbywinters.com/content/member/Adeline_Solo/r_adeline_2_sample-tn.jpg?st=UvsI83zTpVN1UbE1VMbrRg&e=1384185593

Name:	adeline184.jpg
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	644490
                        img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://cdn04.abbywinters.com/content/gold/Adeline/r_adeline/r_adeline077.jpg?st=xA356Hk-J1nJPfl_SNQ5DQ&e=1384185778

Comment

wow, that would be a return after 7 years?

Comment

I think you might be onto something here.

Comment

Ohhhh.... I think I have seen those undies before.....

Name:	adeline.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	644492

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X