Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulation Tampon-Girls

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    I get crazily horny when I get my period (the rest of the time I'm just super-dooper horny!)

Angie
    that is great. So you enjoy sex at that time. any limits? at what age did you first have sex during your period?

Permanent Resident
    Angie, a girl after my own heart. I don't mind cycles as it's part of being a Woman. I have even taken them out with my teeth on occasion, it started as shock value and became enjoyable for some reason. It has become more common as the Wife has gotten more open minded. My only complaint is that she doesn't revere my parts as much as I do hers. Shouldn't go into detail but.......You sound like an open minded, balanced person! Hope your mate is the same.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    I get crazily horny when I get my period (the rest of the time I'm just super-dooper horny!)

Angie
    Yeah, same here. Strange that ‘cos logically I would have thought one would feel horniest during the most fertile time of the month i.e. during ovulation. (Guys, that’s when an egg is released by the ovaries – usually 10-16 days before the next period.)

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRob View Post
    Hasn't anyone heard of the "new" birth control pills you take without stopping? No periods! Doctors experienced with prescribing that and, now, our U.S. FDA, (for what it is worth), believe that it is "safe and effective"! No medical need to have a period each month!
    Colour me strange but I like to know that my body is working normally and is doing what it says on the tin. Easy for me to say as I don't suffer from period pains and being on the blob doesn't prevent me having sex though for reasons that may be obvious we don't indulge in heavy duty shagging on crisp white bed linen.

Contraceptive pills are so common now that a lot of people take them for granted. The pill in fact alters the body big time and I am still wary of the “no period” pill. For one thing this type of drug is relatively new and I would want to be sure that there is no long-term side effects after prolonged use.

Having said that, the menstrual-free pill will be a godsend to those who suffer from heavy bleeding, acute menstrual pains and PMT (though it keeps you guys on your toes for a few days each month!!!!)

I went on the pill when I was 16 and have always been wary of it. I decided long ago that I would cease taking oral contraceptives after 20 years and that point came a few months ago.

The issue was that I love having sex with my husband but I did not want either him or myself to go under the knife for family planning reasons nor did we want to use condoms. I have used a condom probably no more that half a dozen times in my life, most notably when I lost my virginity and I have always found them to be unsatisfactory for me and my man no matter how erotically one rolls one over the penis.

In the end I had an IUD (intrauterine device) fitted. This should last about five years and so far I've had no side effects nor problems. After that I’ll probably have a longer lasting IUD fitted, which will see me into the menopause.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRob View Post
    (Finally, adding that I put my foot in my mouth once, posting my appreciation for a new model's presumably aroused wetness when she assured me, (us), that she had not been even a little aroused during that particular stills shoot and that it was just normal secretions. (Something I had been quite aware also occurs in women.)
    Indeed

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops View Post
    Yeah, same here. Strange that ‘cos logically I would have thought one would feel horniest during the most fertile time of the month i.e. during ovulation. (Guys, that’s when an egg is released by the ovaries – usually 10-16 days before the next period.)
    No shit! We learned about that in school. That's the beginning of how they make babies! Something about a special cuddle and then how the spumoni would enter the portis to cause fermentation. I always wondered how that works.

Permanent Resident
    Hmmm, I did wonder if I was being a little patronising, but I concluded that when discussing female plumbing its usually best to keep it simple!!!! (Well that’s my excuse anyway!!!!)

Still Exploring
    Perhaps it's time for another survey to see if attitudes have changed at all since all the way back in 2006. And with AW changing venue. Maybe AW has educated some people, who knows.

Yes/No?

Pretty girls on their period.

I don't know about everyone, but I have always found girls on their period very attractive! I think that the very natural process of menstruation has been clouded. I love waking up with a girl who has a bloody stain in her pretty panties! I have also grown very turned on when a girl friend is wearing pads in their pretty panties, I actually like feeling them up through their pads, I kind of like the kind of 'shuffle' noise that feeling a pussy through the fabric and pad makes. I love seeing pad wings on a lovely gusset, and fingering a lovely wet hole that's just dam pretty! Sorry I went on a bit of a rant there! But I would love to see some pretty panties and pads!

I may be taking this a tiny bit off topic but I find that for me the taste of a woman improves just before she starts her period - it becomes more irony and savory which I love.

Yup, the taste is good, but the texture of the juice is better! I think wet and sticky is just the best! I think a girl that is willing to stain a quality pair of knickers with fresh sticky juice is pure class!

Still Exploring
    I agree Masie. Mmmm your comment got me all hot and bothered.

Do a shoot and educate us, please.

I thought I might weigh in on this topic. Having sex while my partner is on her period is gross sometimes, other times it is just normal. The blood doesn't bother me (I'm a paramedic) what does bother me is the smell. it is not a normal blood smell. rather it smells closer to a festering wound, not that bad but it doesnt smell like normal-fresh blood.

On another hand, the sight of it is not arrousing. It is akin to defecation in that respect. This could be because of what my work entails.

(I am a male, my partner is obviously, a female.)

Still Exploring
    I am reminded of the wonderful way this thread was started by marinamarina "Go on and don't just show jour female cum and soiled panties and your ability to pee ..... a menstruating woman is as beautiful and besides, it is the most natural thing in the world."

You could always use a douche to clean out some of the older blood, or take a bath first. At certain times, the smell of a period can drive you wild!