No announcement yet.

Congratulation Tampon-Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I might weigh in on this topic. Having sex while my partner is on her period is gross sometimes, other times it is just normal. The blood doesn't bother me (I'm a paramedic) what does bother me is the smell. it is not a normal blood smell. rather it smells closer to a festering wound, not that bad but it doesnt smell like normal-fresh blood.

On another hand, the sight of it is not arrousing. It is akin to defecation in that respect. This could be because of what my work entails.

(I am a male, my partner is obviously, a female.)

Comment

I am reminded of the wonderful way this thread was started by marinamarina "Go on and don't just show jour female cum and soiled panties and your ability to pee ..... a menstruating woman is as beautiful and besides, it is the most natural thing in the world."

You could always use a douche to clean out some of the older blood, or take a bath first. At certain times, the smell of a period can drive you wild!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X