Congratulation Tampon-Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulation Tampon-Girls

My husband and I are French and have just been on vacation at a nude beach in France. Of course, any woman does wear their tampon strings publicly and naturaly; thus showing that they have their periode. You can even see women changing their tampon with som secrecy in public. What is more natural of beeing a woman?
    Now we have seen the pictures of Katie J. and we think that she an all the other T-girls at Abby deserve a big compliment. You are standing up to the fact that a woman's crotch does not allways look like coming out of a cosmetic saloon! The natural behaviour of the Tampon-Girls makes them more womanly. Go on and don't just show jour female cum and soiled panties and your ability to pee ..... a menstruating woman is as beautiful and besides, it is the most natural thing in the world.
    Even more, I myself have firmer and larger breasts and are horny as never before in a months period. Despite the fact that I have cramps and am bleeding quite a bit I can't get enough of my husband. While he is not enjoying this time sexually as much as I do he agrees that menstruation is adding a lot variety to our love-life. I want him to change my tampon as many times as possible and cleaning my vulva with his dick.
    In other words, for my husband and myself my period is fun and very erotic. What do other women and men think? How do the models feel? Are they realy having their period or is it faked? Please go on, Abby. You are the greatest!
    Marina

marinamarina. Yes I agreee with you completely. You and your husband are very lucky to be have the same feeling. It took us a while to get past the mess but is was a time we both looked forward to as a natural part of life. Yes I did enjoy changing my wife tampon. But at first it was the old pad and belt.

Comment

Yeah, I feel really horny during my period and for us it's no bar to having full-on sex.

This has been discussed many times elsewhere. Its a subject that divides both men and women alike. For some, period stuff has a high "yuck" factor, for others, men especially, its an endless source of fascination!!!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.snapdrive.net/files/83624/string%20showing.JPG

Comment

Yes Mrs Roops so true and very nice pic

Comment

Mrs Roops, you'll never cease to amaze me. Always ready to demonstrate when possible.

Very lovely demonstration.

Comment

That is a fab pic Mrs Roops!

Comment

Thanks girls

I find the tampon strings a tremendous turn-on.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryHaller View Post
                I find the tampon strings a tremendous turn-on.
                What the hell, as I've received some nice compliments recently and as a public service to update the faulty pointy thing....(as suggested by FransAW)

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://files.photojerk.com/ven345/tampon1.JPG

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://files.photojerk.com/ven345/tampon2.JPG

Comment

there does not seem to be many people out there who DON'T like tampon pics.

Maybe we should run a survey, eh? Would be a fascinating social experiment I reckon.

Comment

I voted that I like the pics. Like marina said, it's something natural and erotic.

Thanks for the fantastic pictures, Mrs. Roops!

Comment

mrs Roops very nice pics. my favorite, seeing the string and a very nice hairy woman. Have you ever shaved at all?

Comment

Abby: How is the survey going??

Comment

I really enjoyed the photos of Katie with her tampon string visible. It looks as if Katie enjoyed the session as well.
                          Any girl who finds her period arriving at a different time from usual should carry on with a booked modeling session. Nature is wonderful.
                          On the other hand I would not recommend deliberately booking a modelling session deliberately to fall within the expected time for a period.
                          Nature in all its unexpected variation is a wonderful thing, which we should all celebrate.
                          However too much of a good thing can pall, so I suggest leaving tampon on shoots to natures surprises, and not plan for them.

Comment

Originally posted by john61 View Post
                            mrs Roops very nice pics. my favorite, seeing the string and a very nice hairy woman. Have you ever shaved at all?
                            I shaved completely just once many years ago. Never again though, too much trouble, too much pain, too much discomfort. I suppose I would shave again if my man asked me to but this is very unlikely as he enjoys feeling the hair between my legs.

Comment

Originally posted by john61 View Post
                              Abby: How is the survey going??
                              Like this:
                              Attached Files

Comment

tampons

I love seeing tampon strings. I have always loved watching my gf put in and remove her tampon before we have sex. Any chance
                                of that happening in a photoshoot?

Comment

Hmmmm, the survey is on par with my own experiences in that roughly half of my ex’s saw being on the blob as something akin to leprosy. During menstruation there would be no touching below the waist though for some reason they weren’t averse to receiving a blowjob. Obviously a lot of people regard menstruation as gross as defecation. Hmmm, maybe I’ll get Roops to fire off some snaps of me taking a dump.

Comment

i don't realll y know how i feel about, i've never really thought about it to be honest. I don't mind the period thing, but I think i don't like seeing tampons strings. I dunno, its not that I actively object to it, its just I'd prefer not. I don't think it's a bad thing and I've had sex many a time with my period. Tampons are just such foreign objects I don't think they are sexy. Hmm I;m gonna have to ponder this a little longer I think....

Comment

I have no problem seeing a tampon string, but it's also not a turn on for me, it's rather interesting.

Lxm

Comment

tampons

I don't mind at all seeing a women wearing her tampon publicly...A womens period is a natural part of life and should not be hidden..It is not so much a turn on to see the tampon string showing ,just a natural part of being female for me...

Comment

Well for what it's worth, I don't really mind, as long as it's kept to being an occasional thing.

On the subject, I always did wonder: Do the models have to indicate their dates so that shoots can be scheduled around it...?
                                          I'd imagine most would prefer not to shoot sets during that time.

Comment

judging from the comments made, I appear to be the only one to find the sight of tampon strings as gross,sure it is a natural thing but something that in my opinion is a matter of personal hygiene, I don't find the sight of a string as sexy or erotic, in fact it is a complete turn off.

Comment

As I stated in the current survey - I think of it more as a curiosity - the more women want to hide it, the more I want to see it

Comment

AND NO, I don't want details

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                                                  Hmmm, maybe I’ll get Roops to fire off some snaps of me taking a dump.
                                                  I would say that those are probably the only kind of pictures that I not only don't find interesting but that I even think are flat out gross. Other than that, I'm tolerant of just about everything (though things like bondage and gang bangs aren't my thing) and I can't really relate to finding menstruation gross.

Comment

I think Mrs. Roops deserves her own picture thread, by the way.

Comment

Nice Arse Mrs Roops!!

but sorry the string & the whole 'rag week' thing does nothing for me & is a real turn off.

Abby, what are the stats like for the downloads of the 'string girls' vs the non string ones. It would be very interesting to find out!!

Comment

Wow Mrs Roops, let me cast my vote in favor of the fabulous pix!

Comment

Thanks, Mrs. Roops. It looks like the survey isn't going our way, but I'll always look if you want to show.

Comment

Thanks Harry and others for the positive comments. The survey results came as no surprise. Having said that, I’m still surprised that for many men, menstrual images, even tame ones, are a turn off. Menstruation is merely a natural phenomenon that happens to women who are of childbearing age. Does this mean that woman should not display their sexuality or expose themselves for 3-5 days a month? Maybe we should hide away in a mud hut during our unclean days!!! I’d like to think that I’m still attractive enough to exhibit myself in the way I do, but why should that change just because there is a small cord dangling from my twat?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X