• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Cassy

New Model: Cassy
    Attached Files

Classy!

Comment

Sure Cassy is a beautiful women but if only someone had put a bit of colour into this shoot.

Comment

!

Comment

After her IM, I wonder what's in store for us in this shoot. Should be hot.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
            Sure Cassy is a beautiful women but if only someone had put a bit of colour into this shoot.
            ?? huh ?? Since we only have the preview pic to go by, what makes you see that? I see plenty of colors in there She sure looks nice to me.. yummi..

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin
              It is rather...bland, isn't it? All washed-out, no vibrancy.

Comment

Looks like a good 'un Love the toenails and toe-ring!!

Comment

Spunk

Gerza71

Comment

woo hoo on a roll

Comment

I agree with Frans. Who need colours in the background whilst there is a spunky model like Cassy with a big beeming smile on her dial which brightens the pics in her set.

Gerza71

Comment

As I said in a previous post, Cassy is very hot. Beautiful smile, great body, very well dressed, nice underwear, so what is there not to like about that girl. Thanks Penny. More please.

Comment

Cassy surely has one of the most beautiful bodies (at least to my tastes) that I've seen on this site. Thank you Cassy for sharing it with us.

Comment

Originally posted by meee223
                            Cassy surely has one of the most beautiful bodies (at least to my tastes) that I've seen on this site.
                            Hard to argue that Cassy's body approaches a happy mean between fullness and petiteness and between firmness and softness, but for me, what really works is the smiley, sexy, sulky, saucey expressiveness of her face.

It strikes me that the pose - and indeed the play on Cassy's face - in the preview pic borrows from several of the great Odalisque or Venus paintings. Kudos to Penny.
                            Last edited by pjay; 15 October 2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I'm sure that everyone thinks the word "incredible" has been overworked, but I believe it applies here. THIS is the kind of girl I joined to see! An absolutely killer body, a pretty smile, at ease with her body, willing to share a little intimacy - it IS intimate if you allow other people in your bedroom while you jill off - the set is as perfect as she is! My thanks to the photographer and Cassy for making this happen.

I have one question for Cassy, if she chooses to answer - I noticed the toe ring , (very nice, dresses up your pretty toes just right) and have to ask if there is any significance in the choice of toe where the ring is worn? I've also noticed others, both on and off the site, and most wear a ring on the second toe of a foot. And is the choice of foot have anything to do with some subliminal message you're trying to send? I've heard rumors, you understand, about a certain toe or foot declaring a certain interest. I have a hunch that all the rumors are just that and no more, but I wanted to ask. If any of you other ladies with toe rings would like to comment, I'd appreciate hearing from you too

Thanks again for a beautiful set, and as soon as my heart meds kick in, I'll sit back and enjoy another perusal of same. I hope the videos are posted soon, too... Cassy, you're gorgeous!

Swindapa...

Comment

Wow. your really beautiful Cassy!

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                                  It strikes me that the pose - and indeed the play on Cassy's face - in the preview pic borrows from several of the great Odalisque or Venus paintings. Kudos to Penny.
                                  Yes, now you have me thinking of one of Matisse's Odalisque paintings. The pose has that same sensual, languid feel. Cassy's classic beauty stands out in this shoot. I agree, kudos to Penny. And kudos to the members who saw the in my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Swindapa View Post
                                    I noticed the toe ring , (very nice, dresses up your pretty toes just right) and have to ask if there is any significance in the choice of toe where the ring is worn? I've also noticed others, both on and off the site, and most wear a ring on the second toe of a foot.
                                    It won't fit on the big toe and if you put it on the little toe it falls off???

Comment

Hot Damn! Cassy, what a gorgeous girl you are. Wonderful photos Penny!

Comment

oh man you are so gorgeous!! you are gorgeous round breasts and nice perky nipples!! arrgh i could stare at yo all day!! thanks so much...mmmm

Comment

Cassy videos

Not only is Cassy utterly gorgeous, but she's got such a sensual brain, too, and she's confident about sharing everything with us.

Lucky us!

R :-)

Comment

Perfect ............. thank you Cassy

Comment

wow!
                                              on seeing her videos, i have idea for future shoot

how about girl/boy with her demo-ing her BJ technique
                                              better yet, how about a 3-way teir 3. she spoke lovingly of geting eaten by a woman and then her first time tasteing a woman all the while doggy style with her partner.

an AW first, if done well, tastefully (pun intended) so, a crowd pleaser for sure. not to mention the vicarious pleasure of staff.

Comment

classy

Cassy is classy.

More please.

CAW

Comment

Cassy's breasts are among the most beautiful I've seen. Perfect size and shape. Just wonderful.

Comment

I agree with the above. Also take a look at photo 080 and see if that doesn't raise the drawbridge.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X