Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Laurin & Marigold (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Oh my.

Comment

Marigold doing a T3... Perfect.

Comment

Simply can't wait for this one. Lovely, smouldering, darker haired fan favourite Marigold and the chirpy, foxy, and sexually adventurous redhead Lauren. The contrast makes for a beautiful pairing and no doubt a very exciting one too.

I hope both girls had a great time with each other, the preview looks hot. Excellent.

SF

Comment

Another wonderful example of how good the G/G T3 formula still can end up in a hot and exciting photoset, provided that the models get together well. With these 2 beauties nothing could go wrong. Perfectly matching, a blonde and a dark one (with all the right hair where it belongs), they know how to please her partner, and they both climax at least once. The very erotic pics by Nico are further enhanced by the light effects of the sunrays falling through the shades. All in all, a great pleasure to watch. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the videos tomorrow morning.

doinel
          Last edited by doinel; 21 October 2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Very intense action between these two girls. They seemed to enjoy themselves pretty good, and I hope the vids shows the same intensity. In her redux shoot Marigold had her nipple pierced, I wonder what happened to it, not that I miss it, just curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
              In her redux shoot Marigold had her nipple pierced, I wonder what happened to it, not that I miss it, just curiosity.
              I may have just dreamed this, but I'm sure that Marigold mentioned removing her piercings for work-related reasons. Not sure this would apply to a nipple piercing.

Just done a search - lip ring for work reasons, nipple ring for getting-caught-in-clothes reasons.

Comment

Laurin in her before interview mentioned a T3 with Michelle R, for this one with Marigold was her second one, so I suppose we'll be seeing that later.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  Laurin in her before interview mentioned a T3 with Michelle R, for this one with Marigold was her second one, so I suppose we'll be seeing that later.;-)
                  Yeah Susie mentioned having shot that one as well in the 'g/g a go-go' thread

This was a lovely GGT3 shoot, lots of energy and lots of orgasms and fun overall. I also liked how they communicated non-verbally as well. Excellent camera-work as usual. Look how the both cuddled up to each other in the after-shoot interview.. so sweeeeet..

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                    This was a lovely GGT3 shoot, lots of energy and lots of orgasms and fun overall. I also liked how they communicated non-verbally as well. Excellent camera-work as usual. Look how the both cuddled up to each other in the after-shoot interview.. so sweeeeet..

-Frans
                    I've got to agree with you, Frans. There's a great deal of tenderness as well as intensity in this wonderful video set.

R :-)

Comment

Have to agree with the comments above, this was a lovely T3, the two models did portray a lot of tenderness and both seemed to relish the shoot. Congrats must also go to the camera work / lighting etc, sometimes we do take this for granted, so well done to all concerned.

Comment

i haven't actually had a chance to see the vids myself, but i will say that i think marigold is one of the sweetest, loveliest, most beautiful individuals i have ever met, and someone i instantly found i had loads of respect for (i'm sure the same would be true of all the AW girls!)... we definitely just "clicked" when we did the shoot, we got on really well and enjoyed each other's company and felt completely comfortable together, and i am glad that that "tenderness" and chemistry seems to have come across in our shoot!... it really was a pleasure to do a shoot with marigold, and i'm glad that some of you have got pleasure from watching it!

yes you're quite right casgrain, i did do a t3 with michelle r first (another lovely girl) so you have that one to look forward to!... and i managed to fit in a third one with the awesome shane before i left the country

laurin xx

Comment

Laurin and Marigold rocked my world! This was a beautiful video. The action was lava hot with a tenderness that gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling. The models seemed to connect and enjoy each other in more than just a sexual or "getting off" way. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jtaylor75 View Post
                            Laurin and Marigold rocked my world! This was a beautiful video. The action was lava hot with a tenderness that gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling. The models seemed to connect and enjoy each other in more than just a sexual or "getting off" way. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!
                            What a blast from the past! Definitely recommended this hot encounter between those beauties.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X