Thread: New Double IM: Kylie B & Kylie J

Posting Champion

New Double IM: Kylie B & Kylie J

New double IM: Kylie B & Kylie J
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    It's always nice to see two friends getting together to read a magazine!

Permanent Resident
    would noy know as I have not seen this yet. Previews are nice, but i like the real thing.

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Promotes a popular public-service line here in "the states", "Reading is Fundamental". Gives new meaning, etc.!

Posting Champion
    That's what I call a bargain: 2 Kylies for the price of 1. You really can't refuse that offer.

doinel

Posting Champion
    I loved the start of Kylie B and Kylie J's IM with the toy talk and was a little surprised but not at all disappointed when the stimulus was all manual. Like any good Double IM both models seem natural and at ease with one another - whether talking or later masturbating side by side. Kylie B said she can't close her eyes doing it and to my enjoyment she couldn't stop watching Kylie J either right to the finish. No surprise neither gal picked up the magazine - I didn't think there'd be much erotic content in 'Madison' but then again what do I know I'm a guy. Two models Kylie and Kylie and they both aren't Australian? One is a Brit and I'd like to think the name was chosen because of Australian cultural imperialism.

Still Exploring
    Awesome double IM! I loved the way Kylie B watched Kylie J towards the finish!

Girls getting off while watching other girls, or getting watched themselves is great in my books!