Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Model: Sue-Ann

Posting Champion

New Model: Sue-Ann

New Model: Sue-Ann
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    I wonder if sweet Sue Ann is really as conservative as those white cotton knickers she demurely slips off onto the spotless floor of her oh so tidy room? I'm sure she will be worth waiting for anyway but I am hoping for a no.

Posting Champion
    What a cutie! Sue Ann was adorable in the video newsletter she hosted!

Plenty To Say
    I love Sue Ann's handwriting. Sexy!

When I die, I want to come back as Sue-Ann's dildo

Permanent Resident
    What a beautiful girl Sue-Ann is, I love a cute innocent girl that is not so innocent, I can’t wait to see what she gets up to in the videos.

And Hotdawg excellent choice of toy.

Posting Champion
    Another beautiful/natural/fresh looking girl,and 5 no piercing's in a row,
    shoot was delayed because she had some nasty scratches,that's got me guessing tiger or wild possum ?

Wields limited power
    Adorable smile too, just look at her: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...192&shoot=4231 so nice. Now how did her face get all red during the shoot, heh...

Posting Champion
    Very tall blonde who's not afraid to show us what she can do with a toy. Nice blue eyes and a great smile, it certainly be worth it to have her come back again, especially when it's Abby doing the shoot.

Still Exploring
    Stunning, knows how to handle a funky toy and still has the videos to come? Wow. I hope the subsequent shoot mentioned in her after-shoot writeup happens

Still Exploring
    In Tasmania - not ina city but close to one.
    Hey guys what about a girls perspective?
    SUE-ANN rocks my world
    This is some sweet girl and just my type too - are you bi sue-ann?? LOL
    sweet body and sweet manouveres too
    I have been right through the set and it made me wet wet wet
    So damned uninhibited its awesome

Posting Champion
    When I look at this picture of Sue-Ann, from the side vue, she reminds me of Lisa M
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Casgrain, when I look at pictures of Sue-Ann, she reminds me of Penelope. Anyway, she's lovely girl too

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by yusanord View Post
    Casgrain, when I look at pictures of Sue-Ann, she reminds me of Penelope. Anyway, she's lovely girl too
    In any case, they both belong to my favorites.

Enjoys It Here
    When I look at these fantastic pictures of Sue-Ann...........
    .they remind me of the very lovely Sue-Ann

Plenty To Say
    Not only is Sue-Ann stunning, her penmanship is exquisite. Check out her notes.

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Ah! Sue Ann a beautiful name for a beautiful girl...A face that shines like the sun and buns to match.

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Blue has always been my favourite colour, now for a whole diffrent reason!!

Permanent Resident
    I always liked tall girls. Now I know why.

Plenty To Say
    Sue-Ann, you are such a sweet lady! And you have such nice penmanship, too! I detect an artist lurking under that fabulously sensual exterior. Do you do any kind of art, painting, sculpture, oils or such? It appears to me that you have some natural talent in that direction. Loved your photos and videos, please come back soon!
    Swindapa...

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    very nice

Permanent Resident
    So beautiful, so sweet… great smile, great arse, great body.

Sue-Ann is such an amazing girl and the fact that she has an upcoming girl/girl shoot with Anthea makes things so much better.

Posting Champion
    It's no thoughcrime to think Sue-Ann's video is doubleplusgood.

Posting Champion
    Great videos! Sue Ann's a great combination of sweetness and naughty sexiness.

Hi all, apologies for the lack of chatter on my behalf... *-*

Quote Originally Posted by fransAW View Post
    Adorable smile too, just look at her: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...192&shoot=4231 so nice. Now how did her face get all red during the shoot, heh...
    I put a lot of myself into my sex life, I made sure I really really enjoyed what I was doing during that first shoot...

Tell me, do you ever think some of the models are fakeing it? does it irritate you? does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
    SueA

Quote Originally Posted by Swindapa View Post
    Sue-Ann, you are such a sweet lady! And you have such nice penmanship, too! I detect an artist lurking under that fabulously sensual exterior. Do you do any kind of art, painting, sculpture, oils or such? It appears to me that you have some natural talent in that direction. Loved your photos and videos, please come back soon!
    Swindapa...
    Hello, lovely to hear/read your admiration of my writing... Originally Left Handed, I have studied and practiced and you can now see the fruits of my Right hand.. I think ledgible handwriting is just good manners!
    I have studied fine art at the grammar school I attended, but only to balance the six math and science classes I was taking.
    Perhaps that's why I'm so energetic and seem to ''come alive'' in the bedroom- because I study and work everyday with so much yes/no right/wrong mechanical problems..?
    ...But oF CoUrse I was a virgin until I met Abby...she's corrupted me!
    Please send some more questions! I'm a very flirty person, I enjoy my life, but I gain the greatest pleasure from making horny young men such as yourselves quiver and dribble (if you know what I mean... *-* )

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by sue-ann View Post
    Tell me, do you ever think some of the models are fakeing it? does it irritate you? does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
    I doubt it, faking isn't encouraged or rewarded on AW. The models go as far as they're comfortable with, hence for example the tiering of g/g shoots, where most other sites have only tier3 and thus press girls more to do that.

Seeing a girl initially uncomfortable is understandable, just as long they eventually at least appear to like what they're doing. You had no problems in that area I think I'm a fan of happy endings so to speak

-Frans

Permanent Resident
    Please send some more questions! I'm a very flirty person, I enjoy my life, but I gain the greatest pleasure from making horny young men such as yourselves quiver and dribble (if you know what I mean... *-* )
    What was your favourite thing about your solo shoot? the toy you used in your shoot was great what other toys do you have?

What was your shoot with Anthea like? Two of the most beautiful girls together sounds great to me.

Plenty To Say
    Does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
    As you can read here, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dave View Post
    the toy you used in your shoot was great- what other toys do you have?
    Hey there Dave!
    I absolutly LOVE that double ended-blue-make me cum so hard-vibrating-not to mention easy to clean!- forked dildo... phew took a big breath there! I've never seen one like it before, well actually I've never seen many dildos though either..I'm very green at all this, a little naive too I think.
    My highschool sweetheart and I broke up after three years of dating and I just threw myself into work and studying to finish my degree, only in the last few months have I "opened up" a bit more, I gathered some guts and applied to be on the site. I've said yes to the things I feel comfy doing, no to some things- I'm not too sure about a t3 even, maybe in the future.

But, back to my toy! as I was saying, not much vibrator experience- Hotdawg; I will remember you for a special reason the rest of my life- but I do have an "I rub my duckie" toy..It's waterproof, very powerful and blue(one of my favorite colours!) other than that I seem to prefer my hands.. I can control the pressure and bigger is not usually better! :-)
    love you.
    Sue A

Plenty To Say
    ....Hotdawg; I will remember you for a special reason the rest of my life- but I do have an "I rub my duckie" toy..It's waterproof, very powerful and blue(one of my favorite colours!) other than that I seem to prefer my hands.. I can control the pressure and bigger is not usually better! :-)
    love you.
    Sue A

Oh great another woman chasing me just what I need.....

Permanent Resident
    Hi Sue-Ann

Experience or not both your pics and videos were great. How much studying do you have left or are you all finished now?

As much as I hope that you decide to do a T3 I am really looking forward to seeing your upcoming shoot with Anthea.

AW Model Still exploring celina's Avatar
    i've done a shoot with sue-ann and she is a lovely girl very friendly and yes although she looks innocent........lol
    i'd love to do another one with her in the near future!u sue-ann

Still Exploring
    What a sweet girl - no natural, so beautiful! You are in my heart. Can we see more pics of your exquisite body? I love every part of it!Take us with you to the kingdom of eternal beauty!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladtepes View Post
    What a sweet girl - no natural, so beautiful! You are in my heart. Can we see more pics of your exquisite body? I love every part of it!Take us with you to the kingdom of eternal beauty!
    Well she recently did a double-IM with Celina and a g/g tier2 with Anthea, plenty of pictures to go with those

She may look innocent, she certainly doesn't sound like it, heh..

-Frans

Posting Champion
    You seem very comfortable doing T2, and seem to enjoy it quite a lot, especially the one you did with Anthea. Myself and other members noticed it and we were wandering if you'd be just as comfortable going to a higher level.
    You have not been to the board for a long time, so I don't even know if you'll ever read this.

Posting Champion
    I like what casgrain said. You are a natural beauty and you have a very sexy girl, we would love for you to come back to visit on your thread. What's been up with you

Still Exploring
    One look at her and I could kiss her from head to toe. The feet on that woman! Yum.

AW Model Can't stop posting chloe_b's Avatar
    Hey Sue-Ann! You look absolutely gorgeous! You may seem sweet and innocent but I know exactly what you're like! Look forward to seeing a lot more of you sweety. Anything you do would be a pleasure to view! xoxo

My perfect, perfect girl! Looks sweet and innocent, especially in white cotton knickers, but clearly isn't. More of this wonderful girl pleeeeze!