New Model: Sue-Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sue Ann,

Hello and welcome from London, I'm off to bed in a moment but I had to stop by when I saw you had posted in here. I'm so glad you've done a T3 with Giselle and am I correct in thinking with Em too? You and Giselle are two of the most seductive girls I've seen on this site, one sultry look from either of you and I'd be spellbound. I'm just relieved you two didn't make each other melt when you gazed into each others' eyes.

More about how wonderful you are in my next post but I'm struggling to keep awake so I bid you good night beautiful Sue Ann.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
      Sue ann your main gallery,piccy # 296 that's the perfect picture
      close up or postage stamp size,

(but of course,your choice)

Done deal! but I'm a bit puzzled- do I not look as yummy when I smile?

Anyways..the abby team has used most of my wardrobe and I need to go shopping this week...(oh how WiLL I manage..)
      My question is what would you like to see me in? colour? fabric? more dresses? more pants?(I'm not really a pants chick so I don't reccommend voting for them..)
      ..or if you can't get past thinking about what's under the clothes..what about things you def do not want to see me wear..?

SueA

Comment

Sue-Ann, what about pic #17, you're smiling and yummy at the same time, you look just great, I even think it's the best one.

Comment

Well, which one do you like more?

Comment

Like I said #17 or even better #16 it it was smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
              Hi Sue Ann,

Hello and welcome from London, I'm off to bed in a moment but I had to stop by when I saw you had posted in here. I'm so glad you've done a T3 with Giselle and am I correct in thinking with Em too? You and Giselle are two of the most seductive girls I've seen on this site, one sultry look from either of you and I'd be spellbound. I'm just relieved you two didn't make each other melt when you gazed into each others' eyes.

More about how wonderful you are in my next post but I'm struggling to keep awake so I bid you good night beautiful Sue Ann.

SF

Hello handsome, you are indeed correct- the talkative Em held me captive for a good portion of the day..sometime last week
              we even had some one on one time in the spa at my house afterwards. She's really good fun-doesn't shut up- but really good fun..we kissed and cuddled afterwards- I fed her pizza(awww)...is pizza huge in London like it is here and in the US sf?

till next time,
              love and kisses..SueAnn

Comment

I vote for a dress with a white, tight top with your scrumptious nipples poking through. I must say you are the most fun model to watch on AW. I love your giggles and total immersion in your ecstasy. plus the complete attention you give your partners. Your shoot with Armine I've watched a dozen times. In fact, I think I'll watch it again right now.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                  Your shoot with Armine I've watched a dozen times.

With Armine ?????

Comment

Hey Sue-Ann, I see you decided in favour of my suggestion. Thanks

Comment

Armine-aka milky jade.....my very very very first. Late last year I think- then she dissapeared-sniff~ off to the Northern Territory (dust bowl in middle of Aust) -I really loved that shoot. We did a little mini shoot with my mobile phone for my partner afterwards- My thoughts always go back to her amazing orgasms...heaving chest...trembling and content

Is she back?!

Comment

I see, you're talking about something that happened on another site, not fair.

Comment

Sue Ann, you haven't seen me here but I am truly among your most avid fans, as my postings in a couple of other threads reveal. It was through a newsgroup-based site that I found one of your vids that involved the one we know as Mathilda and a squirting Asian-looking woman on a bench outside a cabin.

Your appeal, to me, pervades all and, being too much older than you, my thoughts defy classification. On one hand, I want to reach out and give a truly loving squeeze, hug, and reassuring pat on the back. On the other hand, I'd be dishonest not to confess my fascination with your brand of sensuality, one I can largely identify with as a fellow admirer/appreciator of women overcome with lusty feelings.

Part of your appeal to me is that your appearance and also style largely fall in line with that of many "blue-blood" older teens in America, students in the most expensive "boarding", "preparatory", or even "finishing schools". Your sensuality is visceral, believable, real, barely controlled, and enjoyed like crazy by me and a couple like me in the world!

I can only wish you the very best in your life and send you my hope that you look out for, and respect yourself, above all else.

Please remember those words, sweetie!

(Slaps self in the face!)

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                            Hello handsome, you are indeed correct- the talkative Em held me captive for a good portion of the day..sometime last week
                            we even had some one on one time in the spa at my house afterwards. She's really good fun-doesn't shut up- but really good fun..we kissed and cuddled afterwards- I fed her pizza(awww)...is pizza huge in London like it is here and in the US sf?

till next time,
                            love and kisses..SueAnn
                            Sue Ann, that is so sweet that you fed her pizza, I like it that it wasn't a case of "thanks for that, goodbye" and you going your separate ways. And you continued having a little bit of fun with Em too. It's nice when AW introduces two girls to each other and they develop a real attraction and get along really well too.

Pizza can be huge here in the UK, whether you get takeout or go and eat it in a restaurant. I bet the same size is cheaper in Australia and the US though, that's why I get my pizza from the supermarket. I'm partial to pepperoni or meat feast, what about you? I don't mind peppers and mushrooms either.

I haven't quite found the words to describe how captivating you are and how wonderful it is to watcha revelation like you in action here at AW but maybe I don't need to right now. I just should sit back and enjoy the amazing beauty and personality that is Sue Ann.

Take care,

SF

Comment

I love this site!! Sue-ann is the one of the best!! I hope you do more shoot!!

PAtrick from the Bay SF

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                I see, you're talking about something that happened on another site, not fair.
                                I'll say! I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the gorgeous goodness on this site! Girls like Sue-Ann inspire me to stay caught up and alert to the happenings on the boards.

Sue-Ann, I'm so excited about your upcoming T3's!

Comment

Good news for all of us Sue Ann, your T3 with Em is up in a few weeks, hooray. Sue Ann you are always a mouthwatering prospect but to see you in T3 action with such lovely girls as Em is a dream come true. Seeing how sensual and tender you got with partners in your T2s and Double IM's whilst whispering naughty thoughts, I hoped you'd eventually be paired up with some more beauties.

May I be yet another one to say I really like your avatar.

Oh and random comment, I of course enjoy every inch of your delicious body but your breasts in particular are exquisite, they are just so right on you. Dunno what kind of relationship you have with them but I love em. And I don't know if you realise what a powerful array of looks and facial expressions you have but I went back and looked at your first shoot and my do you know how to seduce, just the way you look at the camera (or even look away from it) or when you flash that smile at the right moment.

Did you find your trysts with Em and Giselle to be very different in nature, enjoyable and pleasurable as they obviously both were. I was wondering which aspects you enjoyed most about each of these trysts, you lucky thing.

SF
                                  Last edited by sweatyfox; 1 August 2007, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Done deal! but I'm a bit puzzled- do I not look as yummy when I smile?
                                    Actually, you look especially yummy when you smile that cheeky smile of yours

..or if you can't get past thinking about what's under the clothes..what about things you def do not want to see me wear..?
                                    clothing

Comment

Hello to all the gorgeous young men in here,
                                      I've been avoiding my own thread for a few days since I didn't know how to respond to Rob's praises- I really never thought in a million years I would be found so attractive by so many men, attracted to not only my looks but my personality as well? I've spent most of my short life studying and then when it wasn't a text book my free time was spent on books with intense romance or unrequited love or incredible sex scenes. It's like the dam wall cracked the day I rang AW and it seems now to have definatly broken. It really took an enormous sack of courage to even apply to AW, and I'm so very glad I did!

<insert grin here>

I did go to boarding school but became a day girl after only one semester, I absolutly hated it. I became incredibly homesick but it was the extreme lack of privacy that wore me down in the end. That said, I loved the school itself- and I think I turned out alright- a touch of good manners, a pinch of tact and a tablespoon of values.

My boobies are yummy! They are very firm, with dark pink tini nipples that go hard when it's chilly (or I take my top off, whichever...) they hang nicely, jiggle when I want them to and the way they fill a C cup is very satisfying.
                                      Overall, I'm pretty lucky to have my body(you're all wishing yOu had my body too), I'm getting a bit 'cuddly' lately so pizza has been stricken from my list...I'll be back to normal soon I hope.

Love and Kisses always
                                      SueAnn

oh, and there's LOTs more shoots, Patrick from the Bay...but here's one of me now...can't see my laptop incase you're wondering..
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by sue-ann; 2 August 2007, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Awwww, what a cute cat Sue-Ann! You should post some kitty pics in the "who loves their animals" thread...

PS: Saw your new avatar in Petria's thread and mentioned that you have been a busy girl lately. You must be running constantly from one HQ to another, must be difficult to keep up with everything!!
                                        Last edited by alexbee; 2 August 2007, 02:26 AM. Reason: add comment deleted from another thread

Comment

Sue Ann!!
                                          Please just know that I neither meant to overwhelm nor meant my message to be particularly unusual. I suspect that a fair number of my "associates" here have similar feelings, observations of your "being" as you have revealed it to us here.
                                          It's appealing, sweet, vulnerable, "real", and, as I think I said, "visceral", meaning I, for one, can totally communicate with your mindset at the times of some of your videos. As much as I(we) want you to enjoy yourself, just as much, you know, we get caught up in your enjoyment of the moment. It's pretty much a spelling-out of our enjoyment of, pretty much, the same moment! That which turns you on, turns us on. Even more, it is a "turn-on" to peek at you being turned on by the same sight that turns us on. That's about it!
                                          So, "revel" in it! Find some pleasure in the fact that many, many men and women are sharing the joy you reveal while being with other amazingly sexy women. Be yourself, no more and no less.
                                          (Fantasizing even now. Geeze!!)
                                          Rob

Comment

Hello to all the gorgeous young men in here,....
                                            OK now, every men over 35 years old are not allowed in here.

Nice pic btw.

Comment

Hello to all the gorgeous young men in here,....

Nice pic btw.

Just a hint Sue-Ann, you should start your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                HAH! You wish.....

Comment

If you still have full control over your penile functions you're young men.

Sorry, I didn't realise I wasn't meant to be chatting here...

...wandering off now...feeling lost and dejected...sob sob~

Comment

Hi Sue-Ann!
                                                    What a treat to see you posting on the boards a lot!
                                                    One of my all-time favorites is the outdoor girl/girl on the park bench that you did.
                                                    I can't wait to see your upcoming T3's, they can't help but be extremely hot!
                                                    Oh, and I vote yeah! for full penile functions a well!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                                      HAH! You wish.....
                                                      ... Quite so, I would think. If I were Sue-Ann, I'd rather think of all the handsome young men (and women) enjoying her performances than older farts. Speaking for the latter, at least I can say that I FEEL young as ever, particularly when passing time here!

Comment

Yea!!! Sue Ann's own thread. I could never figure out where to post to you. You are the most intriguing, intelligent giggly girl I've ever seen. I bet there is not another female in the universe that has all of your qualities: gorgeous body, daring adventurer, eyes that make me feel all gooey inside, luminous skin, and on and on. But the most exquisite characteristic of all is the attention you pay to your partner. You look them straight in the eyes and send an electric message that they are SOOOOO HOT that you just can't help yourself and have to put your hand between your legs. Please stay around, do more shoots and tell us how you got to be so fantabulous.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                                                          Yea!!! Sue Ann's own thread. I could never figure out where to post to you. You are the most intriguing, intelligent giggly girl I've ever seen. I bet there is not another female in the universe that has all of your qualities: gorgeous body, daring adventurer, eyes that make me feel all gooey inside, luminous skin, and on and on. But the most exquisite characteristic of all is the attention you pay to your partner. You look them straight in the eyes and send an electric message that they are SOOOOO HOT that you just can't help yourself and have to put your hand between your legs. Please stay around, do more shoots and tell us how you got to be so fantabulous.
                                                          ... But how do you REALLY feel about Sue Ann? (Just kidding!) I wish I had the talent to express similar thoughts as beautifully as that. I know I was among the earliest to also gush over Sue Ann and her special qualities. Glad she's getting support and appreciation from a wide variety of us who appreciate her as we do.

I think it's not just that she's so clearly and admittedly turned on by the other woman. We've seen that elsewhere here, but that certain, almost shy, vulnerability she reveals or expresses. I won't say "portrays" because it really does appear most genuine.

Hoping we'll see Sue-Ann here for a long time to come!

Comment

Not bad yourself, Rob. Hope you've seen Sue Ann on other sites. Shows what you said in spades as far as the shy vulnerability.

Comment

Hey Sue Ann,

Thanks so much for the sexy pic, I'm loving your postings and will be back to chat properly later on. About the whole chatting on this thread thing, don't worry about it, all you need to do when you have a moment is go to the Models Speak' section, click on Post New Thread and voila. You can give it a suitably fitting title for what an awesome young lady you are. I could do this for you but it's not really my place to decide on a title for it, I'd rather leave that to you.

I'd love to be able to elaborate on Sue Ann's qualities like some of you have, I don't always find the words to describe what's so special about you Sue Ann but I see it and feel it and know it in my mind, so I'm happy.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X