Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
    ...wandering off now...feeling lost and dejected...sob sob~
    Not to worry there Sue-Ann, you're not being rejected at all, on the contrary you're quite welcome, it's just as SF mentioned, start your own thread where all of us can chat properly with you. IT's just a matter of separating the "models speak thread" from "the model's" thread. It wasn't meant to offend you in any way, I like you too much for that.
    Last edited by casgrain; 2 August 2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realise I wasn't meant to be chatting here...

...wandering off now...feeling lost and dejected...sob sob~
      Awww... no need for that. Just make a new thread in the 'Models Speak' forum, click here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ewthread&f=589 . If you get all lost ask Althea or Luxman for help (if needed or wanted, Lux could prolly also move relevant posts to that thread)

Good thing the 'dam wall cracked' so to speak, it's noticable in the intensity of your scenes. Which is very nice to see indeedy Good to read you're happy with your boobies, I think many people will agree ;-) Always good to see self-esteme rise and shyness fall in models... esp. if they continue onwards to do ggt3 scenes, heh

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
        Sue Ann!!....
        That which turns you on, turns us on. Even more, it is a "turn-on" to peek at you being turned on by the same sight that turns us on. That's about it!
        So, "revel" in it! Find some pleasure in the fact that many, many men and women are sharing the joy you reveal while being with other amazingly sexy women. Be yourself, no more and no less.
        (Fantasizing even now. Geeze!!)
        Rob
        AAhh, I think I'm understanding it now...
        ...I'm going to make a list too-pictures that ..er...do things for me....And videos of models that I get horny over..

unfortunatly I don't have any say in which models I get paired with, but so far I've found something about each that I've creamed over.

SweatyFox please do help with a title! Something a little naughty or cheeky? I'd really rather not have another "____ here!!!"

SueAnn,
        soon to be found in the 'models speak' arena

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          Hi Sue-Ann!
          What a treat to see you posting on the boards a lot!
          One of my all-time favorites is the outdoor girl/girl on the park bench that you did.
          I can't wait to see your upcoming T3's, they can't help but be extremely hot!
          Oh, and I vote yeah! for full penile functions a well!

That one's my favorite too....I think you can tell I wanted to go much further...
          Last edited by sue-ann; 2 August 2007, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Sue-Ann,

Great to see you posting on the boards! Your face (and the rest of you...) is a fave of mine. Looking forward to seeing lots of you on AW.

Take it easy,

HG

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
              Not bad yourself, Rob. Hope you've seen Sue Ann on other sites. Shows what you said in spades as far as the shy vulnerability.
              Thanks, Aggie. I haven't seen her or anyone else on other sites because I don't subscribe to any others that would be considered competitors in any sense. The only way I have ever seen evidence of any AW girls elsewhere is thanks to the only other site I subscribe to, one which, somehow, pulls videos from newsgroups and presents them, fairly well-organized, both pre-viewable and download-able. Its "initials" are SV. Just not wanting to promote ANY other site here, a guest of Abby's awesome message board.

At "SV", I came across just two "GOW" vids, (next to nothing compared with what some sites put in the newsgroups). Of those two vids, one of "our" girls was having quite a time with herself in the back of a station wagon and, in the other, "our" Sue-Ann and one other very familiar AW fixture were helping a third model to demonstrate a certain special "talent" she had.

Even in that vid, Sue Ann also did what she "does best", in a "supporting role", enjoying and helping the masturbation of another beautiful thing.

I just think they all do best at AW. Maybe that's because I really have hardly seen them at all elsewhere but others have posted here with great specifics about how and why they prefer the relative "class" of Abby's site. OK! The "absolute" class of Abby's site!!

BTW, quite the "opposite" of what is found here, 98% of vids found on that newsgroup site are totally useless garbage and of the worst imaginable quality, (webcams, etc.). I do admit, however, a certain "kink" or whatever for the occasional gorgeous amateur enjoying herself in front of a webcam while shooing the cat away, radio blaring in the background, etc. It's just the "dark side" of my nature! (Great Peter O'Toole line uttered in the 1980 film, "The Stunt Man".)

Comment

SweatyFox please do help with a title! Something a little naughty or cheeky? I'd really rather not have another "____ here!!!"

SueAnn,
                soon to be found in the 'models speak' arena

"Intercourse with SueAnn"

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                  Hehe.. you wish

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                    That would be "verbal" of course!!

Comment

now that I look at your avatar, were you the one who kissed me at the office? I don't remember who took a picture of it, but I was picking up vouchers and someone was posting and said I wanna kiss you, and kissed my cheek..was that you? ps you are really cute

Comment

If you still have full control over your penile functions you're young men.
                        Are there men who have full control over their penile functions??

Comment

I quite like "Intercourse With Sue Ann". It's a classy way of saying 'chatting with' in keeping with the fact Sue Ann is a beautiful and classy young lady but also there's that double meaning element that hints at her naughty side.

Another option is to go with alliteration and think of words that start with the same letter. Sexy, suave, seductive, spellbinding, sensual, sweet, salacious. Hows about "The Sweet Sensation of Sue Ann" to describe not only the elated feeling we get when looking at your pictures and videos but also the pleasure of chatting to you here. I dunno, might have to have another think.

Oh and Sue Ann, you are cuddly but not in the sense you say, more in the sense that your the kind of girl that I would love to hold in my arms.

Take care, once you get that new thread up and running I'll see you there.

SF
                          Last edited by sweatyfox; 4 August 2007, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Sue-ann pops into the office!
                            Attached Files

Comment

AAhh, I think I'm understanding it now...
                              ...I'm going to make a list too-pictures that ..er...do things for me....And videos of models that I get horny over..
                              ...Go for it, Beautifulness!!

Other models have created lists and they are fun for all because they give us an insight into your soul/psyche/most intimate secrets, "if you will". You can only put what you want in there, of course but it should be fun for you and the rest of Abby's assemblage of dubious characters like me!

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                now that I look at your avatar, were you the one who kissed me at the office? I don't remember who took a picture of it, but I was picking up vouchers and someone was posting and said I wanna kiss you, and kissed my cheek..was that you? ps you are really cute
                                OMG!!

Was Kristin's question ever answered??

Rob

Comment

Thanks for the pics Althea.

Sue Ann did you have to pop into the office and look so enticing, reminding us why we love you.

SF

Comment

Awesome pics! Sue-Ann, your hair looks rad. Tops work!

s

Comment

I hadn't seen those pics when I last posted!

Sue Ann! You just totally, (what's the word??), make me melt?

F-ing stylish and hot!

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                        Thanks for the pics Althea.

Sue Ann did you have to pop into the office and look so enticing, reminding us why we love you.

SF
                                        Sue-Ann always cause a whirlwind round the office when she pops in!

Comment

... Really... Sue-Ann and a dozen or so other AW stars just absolutely "broke the mold", defining and growing their own very special personae, brands of fun and sensuality. No two are alike, really. That's what's so amazing! It's like maybe the camera helped bring out the very best in these exuberant, lusty, vulnerable, while also spectacularly self-confident young women.

I can't get over it! I just luv 'em all and want only good things for our Sue Ann and all these other amazing goddesses! That's what they are to me, as special as can be!

(Bows down at the feet of young women everywhere.)

(Well, maybe not everywhere!!)
                                          Last edited by FloridaRob; 8 August 2007, 01:28 AM. Reason: "Well, maybe not everywhere!!"

Comment

Hello Sue Ann, my first time chatting with you, you are a very beautiful woman, i have watched all of your work and let me tell you , you know how to get things done, it seems that everything turns you on , and you are so sexy when this happens, your voice is so timid and soft, that is a super turn on for me, the sensuality that you have is beautiful, no one in the States has that sex appeal , some day i will go to Australia but i do not like flying, and mabey i will find the love that i derserve, might have to take a boat[haha], well you keep up the beautiful work and hope to talk with you again soon.
                                            your the best
                                            jim

Comment

Lovely pics of you in the office. Your captivating combination of beauty and cheekiness is totally adorable!!!

takochan

Comment

Hi Sue ann!! I just saw your GG with Em is going up next week. Can't wait! I love your hair in it! Looks like you made Em veeery happy .

-b

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                  ... Really... Sue-Ann and a dozen or so other AW stars just absolutely "broke the mold", defining and growing their own very special personae, brands of fun and sensuality. No two are alike, really. That's what's so amazing! It's like maybe the camera helped bring out the very best in these exuberant, lusty, vulnerable, while also spectacularly self-confident young women.

I can't get over it! I just luv 'em all and want only good things for our Sue Ann and all these other amazing goddesses! That's what they are to me, as special as can be!

(Bows down at the feet of young women everywhere.)

(Well, maybe not everywhere!!)

Robert from florida I'm in love with you

Comment

Robert from florida I'm in love with you
                                                    I'm in love with both of you!

Abby sure is good at locating the goddesses...

Sue-Ann, are you going to be wearing pink again when I see you tomorrow? You were all soft and fuzzy when I gave you a hug last week, that was yummy.

xx jilly

Comment

Gasp!

Feeling woozy!

Comment

Sue Ann SUPERSTAR. My greatest wish is that you are very happy at AW and will share more of your giggly, adorable self with us in shoots and on the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                                                          Sue Ann SUPERSTAR. My greatest wish is that you are very happy at AW and will share more of your giggly, adorable self with us in shoots and on the boards.
                                                          A Handelian chorus of Amens to that

takochan

Comment

I am a very content young woman at present, having no plans to desert Ms Winters or her members of future explicit content. I wish I'd done this earlier... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ...Is it weird-me saying things like that? Is there a line I should be aware of and not cross?
                                                            Last edited by Vid Dude; 19 August 2007, 08:11 AM. Reason: Yes, you did cross the line

Comment

The '18' line prolly, yeah Other then that there's nothing weird about watching other girls.. lotsa models do that (good thing membership comes with the job huh? ). Heck, Ava even payed for membership before she became a model, appearantly she didn't know about the many advantages of being an AW model, heh.

Always good to read about models being happy and content. Any plans you DO have ? (or is winter bad for most nice plans? cold out there?)
                                                              Last edited by Frans; 19 August 2007, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X