X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sue-Ann

New Model: Sue-Ann
    Attached Files

I wonder if sweet Sue Ann is really as conservative as those white cotton knickers she demurely slips off onto the spotless floor of her oh so tidy room? I'm sure she will be worth waiting for anyway but I am hoping for a no.

Comment

What a cutie! Sue Ann was adorable in the video newsletter she hosted!

Comment

I love Sue Ann's handwriting. Sexy!

Comment

When I die, I want to come back as Sue-Ann's dildo

Comment

What a beautiful girl Sue-Ann is, I love a cute innocent girl that is not so innocent, I can’t wait to see what she gets up to in the videos.

And Hotdawg excellent choice of toy.

Comment

Another beautiful/natural/fresh looking girl,and 5 no piercing's in a row,
              shoot was delayed because she had some nasty scratches,that's got me guessing tiger or wild possum ?

Comment

Adorable smile too, just look at her: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...192&shoot=4231 so nice. Now how did her face get all red during the shoot, heh...

Comment

Very tall blonde who's not afraid to show us what she can do with a toy. Nice blue eyes and a great smile, it certainly be worth it to have her come back again, especially when it's Abby doing the shoot.

Comment

Stunning, knows how to handle a funky toy and still has the videos to come? Wow. I hope the subsequent shoot mentioned in her after-shoot writeup happens

Comment

Hey guys what about a girls perspective?
                      SUE-ANN rocks my world
                      This is some sweet girl and just my type too - are you bi sue-ann?? LOL
                      sweet body and sweet manouveres too
                      I have been right through the set and it made me wet wet wet
                      So damned uninhibited its awesome

Comment

When I look at this picture of Sue-Ann, from the side vue, she reminds me of Lisa M
                        Attached Files

Comment

Casgrain, when I look at pictures of Sue-Ann, she reminds me of Penelope. Anyway, she's lovely girl too

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                            Casgrain, when I look at pictures of Sue-Ann, she reminds me of Penelope. Anyway, she's lovely girl too
                            In any case, they both belong to my favorites.

Comment

When I look at these fantastic pictures of Sue-Ann...........
                              .they remind me of the very lovely Sue-Ann

Comment

Not only is Sue-Ann stunning, her penmanship is exquisite. Check out her notes.

Comment

Ah! Sue Ann a beautiful name for a beautiful girl...A face that shines like the sun and buns to match.

Comment

Blue has always been my favourite colour, now for a whole diffrent reason!!

Comment

I always liked tall girls. Now I know why.

Comment

Sue-Ann, you are such a sweet lady! And you have such nice penmanship, too! I detect an artist lurking under that fabulously sensual exterior. Do you do any kind of art, painting, sculpture, oils or such? It appears to me that you have some natural talent in that direction. Loved your photos and videos, please come back soon!
                                        Swindapa...

Comment

very nice

Comment

So beautiful, so sweet… great smile, great arse, great body.

Sue-Ann is such an amazing girl and the fact that she has an upcoming girl/girl shoot with Anthea makes things so much better.

Comment

It's no thoughcrime to think Sue-Ann's video is doubleplusgood.

Comment

Great videos! Sue Ann's a great combination of sweetness and naughty sexiness.

Comment

Hi all, apologies for the lack of chatter on my behalf... *-*

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                                  Adorable smile too, just look at her: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...192&shoot=4231 so nice. Now how did her face get all red during the shoot, heh...
                                                  I put a lot of myself into my sex life, I made sure I really really enjoyed what I was doing during that first shoot...

Tell me, do you ever think some of the models are fakeing it? does it irritate you? does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
                                                  SueA

Comment

Originally posted by Swindapa View Post
                                                    Sue-Ann, you are such a sweet lady! And you have such nice penmanship, too! I detect an artist lurking under that fabulously sensual exterior. Do you do any kind of art, painting, sculpture, oils or such? It appears to me that you have some natural talent in that direction. Loved your photos and videos, please come back soon!
                                                    Swindapa...
                                                    Hello, lovely to hear/read your admiration of my writing... Originally Left Handed, I have studied and practiced and you can now see the fruits of my Right hand.. I think ledgible handwriting is just good manners!
                                                    I have studied fine art at the grammar school I attended, but only to balance the six math and science classes I was taking.
                                                    Perhaps that's why I'm so energetic and seem to ''come alive'' in the bedroom- because I study and work everyday with so much yes/no right/wrong mechanical problems..?
                                                    ...But oF CoUrse I was a virgin until I met Abby...she's corrupted me!
                                                    Please send some more questions! I'm a very flirty person, I enjoy my life, but I gain the greatest pleasure from making horny young men such as yourselves quiver and dribble (if you know what I mean... *-* )

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                                      Tell me, do you ever think some of the models are fakeing it? does it irritate you? does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
                                                      I doubt it, faking isn't encouraged or rewarded on AW. The models go as far as they're comfortable with, hence for example the tiering of g/g shoots, where most other sites have only tier3 and thus press girls more to do that.

Seeing a girl initially uncomfortable is understandable, just as long they eventually at least appear to like what they're doing. You had no problems in that area I think I'm a fan of happy endings so to speak

-Frans

Comment

Please send some more questions! I'm a very flirty person, I enjoy my life, but I gain the greatest pleasure from making horny young men such as yourselves quiver and dribble (if you know what I mean... *-* )
                                                        What was your favourite thing about your solo shoot? the toy you used in your shoot was great what other toys do you have?

What was your shoot with Anthea like? Two of the most beautiful girls together sounds great to me.

Comment

Does it ever turn you on to see them out of their comfort zones?
                                                          As you can read here, it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave View Post
                                                            the toy you used in your shoot was great- what other toys do you have?
                                                            Hey there Dave!
                                                            I absolutly LOVE that double ended-blue-make me cum so hard-vibrating-not to mention easy to clean!- forked dildo... phew took a big breath there! I've never seen one like it before, well actually I've never seen many dildos though either..I'm very green at all this, a little naive too I think.
                                                            My highschool sweetheart and I broke up after three years of dating and I just threw myself into work and studying to finish my degree, only in the last few months have I "opened up" a bit more, I gathered some guts and applied to be on the site. I've said yes to the things I feel comfy doing, no to some things- I'm not too sure about a t3 even, maybe in the future.

But, back to my toy! as I was saying, not much vibrator experience- Hotdawg; I will remember you for a special reason the rest of my life- but I do have an "I rub my duckie" toy..It's waterproof, very powerful and blue(one of my favorite colours!) other than that I seem to prefer my hands.. I can control the pressure and bigger is not usually better! :-)
                                                            love you.
                                                            Sue A

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X