New Model: Sue-Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
    ....Hotdawg; I will remember you for a special reason the rest of my life- but I do have an "I rub my duckie" toy..It's waterproof, very powerful and blue(one of my favorite colours!) other than that I seem to prefer my hands.. I can control the pressure and bigger is not usually better! :-)
    love you.
    Sue A

Oh great another woman chasing me just what I need.....

Comment

Hi Sue-Ann

Experience or not both your pics and videos were great. How much studying do you have left or are you all finished now?

As much as I hope that you decide to do a T3 I am really looking forward to seeing your upcoming shoot with Anthea.

Comment

i've done a shoot with sue-ann and she is a lovely girl very friendly and yes although she looks innocent........lol
        i'd love to do another one with her in the near future!u sue-ann

Comment

What a sweet girl - no natural, so beautiful! You are in my heart. Can we see more pics of your exquisite body? I love every part of it!Take us with you to the kingdom of eternal beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by Vladtepes View Post
            What a sweet girl - no natural, so beautiful! You are in my heart. Can we see more pics of your exquisite body? I love every part of it!Take us with you to the kingdom of eternal beauty!
            Well she recently did a double-IM with Celina and a g/g tier2 with Anthea, plenty of pictures to go with those

She may look innocent, she certainly doesn't sound like it, heh..

-Frans

Comment

Please send some more questions! I'm a very flirty person, I enjoy my life, but I gain the greatest pleasure from making horny young men such as yourselves quiver and dribble (if you know what I mean... *-* )
              You seem very comfortable doing T2, and seem to enjoy it quite a lot, especially the one you did with Anthea. Myself and other members noticed it and we were wandering if you'd be just as comfortable going to a higher level.
              You have not been to the board for a long time, so I don't even know if you'll ever read this.

Comment

I like what casgrain said. You are a natural beauty and you have a very sexy girl, we would love for you to come back to visit on your thread. What's been up with you

Comment

One look at her and I could kiss her from head to toe. The feet on that woman! Yum.

Comment

Hey Sue-Ann! You look absolutely gorgeous! You may seem sweet and innocent but I know exactly what you're like! Look forward to seeing a lot more of you sweety. Anything you do would be a pleasure to view! xoxo

Comment

My perfect, perfect girl! Looks sweet and innocent, especially in white cotton knickers, but clearly isn't. More of this wonderful girl pleeeeze!

Comment

complete package

Sue-Ann is the complete package. She appears to be willing to take on all comers. Were I to be in proximity of Sue-Ann I would be a comer.
                        Thank you Sue-Ann

CAW

Comment

Sue-Ann is SO special to me!

I just had to post about my fascination with and affection for model Sue Ann. One of her special qualities is her propensity to verbalize and depict her clearly voyeuristic enjoyment of other women enjoying themselves in her presence.

Somehow, this frankly puts to words the feelings most of us on the other side of the camera have while gazing upon a beautiful "model" lost in her own sexual fantasies.

As with Armine and others, Sue-Ann's pleasure is genuinely reflected in her often flushed-face genuine orgasms lovingly shared by so many involved with AW one way or another.

She's just herself, a beautiful, classy female sharing her innermost self with her loving audience. That's something very special.

Thanks and lotsa love to Sue Ann and many more at AW who can share themselves in this way!

Comment

Hear! Hear! Rob. Sue Ann's obvious attention to her partner(s) and delightful enjoyment of her own feelings make her an AW treasure. Thanks goodness AW is keeping her busy. And there is plenty more of her alone and in threesomes at GOW. Long may she reign!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                              . And there is plenty more of her alone and in threesomes at GOW. Long may she reign!
                              What about doing it here, threesomes I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                What about doing it here, threesomes I mean.
                                Surely we've had a few threesomes here. Can't go find them right now but I remember one Double IM after which a staff member jumped in the middle. And weren't there others?

Gawd, I loved Armine's recent IM accompanied by uncredited staff member!

Comment

Hear! Hear! Rob. Sue Ann's obvious attention to her partner(s) and delightful enjoyment of her own feelings make her an AW treasure. Thanks goodness AW is keeping her busy. And there is plenty more of her alone and in threesomes at GOW. Long may she reign!
                                  Sue-Ann's threesome with 2 of the Yoga Girls on GOW is truly awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                    Surely we've had a few threesomes here.
                                    I meant with Sue-Ann. And as far as I know we've only had one real threesome here with Theresa,Greta & Katya Y. Other than that we've had a very long time ago, a T2 threesome with Tia,Charlie & Rhiannon.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                      I meant with Sue-Ann. And as far as I know we've only had one real threesome here with Theresa,Greta & Katya Y. Other than that we've had a very long time ago, a T2 threesome with Tia,Charlie & Rhiannon.
                                      Ahh. Ratyrl, (above), seems to be onto something I missed!

Three-some or not, Sue-Ann will always be high on my list of extraordinarily special AW family members.

Thank you Sue-Ann!

... And, of course, Abby!

Comment

Hello all!
                                        Thanks ever so much for the glowing praise :-) I love that I can have this as a hobby and reading all these comments is a huge boost to my ego (which isn't naturally that big)

I just thought I'd pop in today to tell you some good news...many were anticipating: I have just done my first T3!

my luck to snag the hottest model on the site- Giselle
                                        this shoot was all real, nervous at first, car trip was tense, but all that tension transferred itself easily into a sexual but very sensual release...

hope it's what you like.

Love always,
                                        Sue Ann

Comment

Hi, Sue Ann,

Thanks heaps for dropping by and particularly for the GREAT!!!! news about you and Giselle. WOW!!! Two of the sexiest creatures on this earth or any other. Please drop by more often and let us know what you're up to. Are you still planning on being a pilot?

Comment

Sue-Ann, did you see my tribute to you on the GOW-forums?

Comment

Hello all!
                                              Thanks ever so much for the glowing praise :-) I love that I can have this as a hobby and reading all these comments is a huge boost to my ego (which isn't naturally that big)

I just thought I'd pop in today to tell you some good news...many were anticipating: I have just done my first T3!

this shoot was all real, nervous at first, car trip was tense, but all that tension transferred itself easily into a sexual but very sensual release...

hope it's what you like.

Love always,
                                              Sue Ann
                                              Sue Ann, we can scarcely wait! If it was good for you, it was good for us!

I note your words, "sexual but very sensual release". Care to share your thoughts on that notion?

Rob

Comment

Love always,
                                                Sue Ann
                                                With AW you mean, 'cause I think you've done some elsewhere. But it doesn't really matter now that you'll be seen here with Giselle who btw is a classy and beautiful girl. Acknowledging it's your first, but hoping it's not your last.

Comment

Hi, Sue Ann,
                                                  . Are you still planning on being a pilot?
                                                  For about six months I've been trying to remember which tall blond model said she was doing 'pilot training'. I wondered at the time if she meant 'giving' or 'receiving'

Comment

hope it's what you like.
                                                    WOW this is one g/g I can’t wait for. Toby’s description of the shoot with the AWHQ Today picture sounds awesome.

Comment

Big news Sue-Ann, dream come true, but when we gonna sees it ?

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                        Sue Ann, we can scarcely wait! If it was good for you, it was good for us!

I note your words, "sexual but very sensual release". Care to share your thoughts on that notion?

Rob
                                                        Dear rob (and all the other spunks)... I have one distinct image of the t3 with Giselle- I'm on top of her, my hands feverishly groping/clutching her breasts, my knee jammed tight against her crotch-juices pooling on the sheets-soo much tension, I'm watching her eyes, I'm desperate to please her...She comes. I melt in her eyes.
                                                        One of the best experiences I've had. Highly recommended. You should try it some time... *-*

Lots of love
                                                        SueAnn

Comment

Hi sue anne,i came in earlier and looked at your avatar photo and thought yummy,i've come back a while later and it changed to distant shot,what gives ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                            Hi sue anne,i came in earlier and looked at your avatar photo and thought yummy,i've come back a while later and it changed to distant shot,what gives ?

You like the other one more?
                                                            I was looking for a nice pic of me smiling....can you direct me to a yummy photo..?

SueA

Comment

You like the other one more?
                                                              I was looking for a nice pic of me smiling....can you direct me to a yummy photo..?

SueA
                                                              Sue ann your main gallery,piccy # 296 that's the perfect picture
                                                              close up or postage stamp size,

(but of course,your choice)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X