X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Mardi L & Kirra

New Double IM: Mardi L & Kirra
    Attached Files

No face off between Mardi L and Kirra in this IM but will this end up a competition between opposite styles?

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
      No face off between Mardi L and Kirra in this IM but will this end up a competition between opposite styles?
      No, it's a medley - one length on their fronts, one length on their backs and one doing butterfly

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
        No, it's a medley - one length on their fronts, one length on their backs and one doing butterfly
        Haha
        (impressed how pjay resisted including breaststroke in the medley )

Comment

lovely

Comment

Thanks to Mardi L and Kirra for coming up with this great IM. The original positioning does let one model watch the other masturbating without being looked at herself -something I had not thought of before. The idea of swapping positions was inspired - probably helped by Mardi L finishing quickly - although Kirra soon found out the new position wasn't for her. Not that it should be a competition but Mardi L put in a star turn by getting off in both styles.
            Kirra: "What was that like?" Mardi L: "It was good!" then Mardi L: "How are you going?" Kirra: "Not too bad". Not too bad at all.

Comment

Mardi sure got all flushed and red, pretty unique style too Kirra took her time but as she said, it's not the way she normally does it at home I'm usually not a fan of face-down/on-stomach positions but it seemed to work pretty well for Mardi L.

-Frans

Comment

Wow !!
                New to the site and loving it !

I REALLY loved the way Mardi's upper body just goes pink at the moment of climax....awesome awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by sidman View Post
                  I REALLY loved the way Mardi's upper body just goes pink at the moment of climax....awesome awesome.
                  Welcome to the forums! Not sure if there is a 'goes red at climax' list yet (feel free to start one!) but Sue-Ann should be on it. Chloe B. turns a nice shade too

That should get you started.

Comment

Cheers - I'll check them out.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X