X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Ness

New Model: Ness
    Attached Files

Hopefully the secret of Loch Ness will be unveiled at last.

doinel

Comment

Well, that's a bit slippery my German friend!

Lxm

Comment

OK, I know Lxm but I couldn't withstand.....

doinel

Comment

Should we let everyone know that Loch is German for "hole"? It's slippery, to say the least. Ness deserves nicer comments.

(PS: Doinel, congratulatuons to your 700'th post)

Comment

what a real cutie Ness is

Comment

Ness's body has the firm, cuddly roundness and soft fair skin that I find very appealing in young women. She was asked to bring her skateboard along so let's hope she got a chance for some nude skateboarding in the video - her cheeky smile says she'd definitely be up for it.

Comment

i like this girl

Comment

shbort sweet and totally to the point bustlingbrain.. im in total agreeance

Comment

Originally posted by eberhard View Post
                    Should we let everyone know that Loch is German for "hole"? It's slippery, to say the least.
                    I thought loch was the one obsessed with the hatch in lost

Comment

Ness is the type of girl that makes you say,'where do you keep finding these lovely girls'

Comment

Yes! Naked skateboarding. Well, almost, right at the end of the videos anyway. A regular skateboarding demo wasn't working so Ness said: "My first lesbian experience, let me tell you about that!" Well Fallon didn't say "No thanks, let's try a few more skateboard tricks instead" so thankfully we got to hear her hot interview with a very sparky Ness all about lesbian sex. Have to agree with what Ness says about her boobs - I like them, they work for me. And I can't see many here disagreeing with this from her - "I love pussy, that is all, what can I say."

Comment

Very talkative girl Ness She has good taste too, heh Gotta love her smile, very nice girl. The sorta tomboy-ish pics with the red suspenders are fun, and those wide open pretty eyes...

Now what was that about Susie's driving skills I saw mentioned in the before-shoot text??

-Frans

Comment

Ness made me laugh. That is a good video. Fallon you better watch out! She coming for you.

Gerza71

Comment

Surprised no-one has mentioned the lovely moody lighting in the first part of the set. Thanks Nico - a very fine look.

Of course, others may have been distracted by Ness's curvy cuteness. I loved all the coy looks from under her fringe

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71 View Post
                                Ness made me laugh. That is a good video. Fallon you better watch out! She coming for you. Gerza71
                                I hope this delicious lady comes for us too...

takochan

Comment

I love this girl!

Ness is a very attractive young lady with wonderful eyes and a cheeky but alluring smile. A powerful presence in the photos with a very sexy physique. However she's not just a pretty face.

On video she just came into her own. Funny, flirtatious, frank and to the point. Ness made for captivating viewing and I'm glad she decided to do AW.com, she is a gem.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X