X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Zena & Cassy

Zena & Cassy IM
    Attached Files

Should be fun to watch, but poor Cassy appears to fall of the cushion almost

Comment

Hey, hey, my favorite German girl, not forgetting another beautiful girl sharing the same cushion and working very hard at what they're doing, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
        Should be fun to watch, but poor Cassy appears to fall of the cushion almost
        Guess that's why Zena is holding on to her foot !

Comment

WOW!!!
          That was really hot!!!
          I am looking forward to their T3 together.

Comment

This is yet another fantastic shoot. I love their discussion about foursomes and threesomes and how they touch each other. Damn -- really amazing!!!!! I would pay a premium to see the two of them together with their boyfriends; we already saw Zena with her guy, of course. But no matter what, I hope we see these gals again if at all possible.

Comment

This is a great IM. I love the fact that were not afraid to talk to each other, exchanging comments and looking right at the other, and the way they touch each other. In fact, I wish more girls would do it. I think itéé,s a premiere having 2 vids for an IM. Sure hope to see this again. Just loved it.

Comment

This is one excellent Double IM lots of interaction during these IM's is great I loved how they were sharing stories.

Comment

Life is good. Very.

Who knows, I might just view this one more than once.

Comment

Well you guys made it sound so interesting that I'll have to take a lookee too!
                    Last edited by Bondii; 8 November 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Fantastic...More

Comment

Oh, yeah!

Oh, yeah!

R

Comment

Very good interaction between the girls, which I like a lot. Also notice how Zena pretty much looks at Cassy quite clearly while Cassy sorta sneaks looks at first, cute They do seem to have quite a lot in common, based on their talks. Cassy is very enthiousiastic about her foursome (as she was in her interview if I recall correctly) and going down on a girl. Might explain why she likes touching Zena so much, heh... I doubt Zena minded much.

A g/g with these two girls would work well I think, if they're up for it. Even a tier2 would give Zena ample oppertunity to play with Cassy breasts... which I think she would love to do

All the talking in this scene goes to show that women are truly multi-tasking I suppose. Talking while getting of, quite a handy thing to do

One question about the editing of the wmv's though, is the repeating of approx 15 sec at the start of clip2 intentional? It's rather obvious since it's a talking bit ;-)

-Frans

Comment

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback on this IM, I was certainly very happy when I reviewed it directly after the shoot!

Zena has left the country, and Cassy has left the state, so unfortunately we won't be seeing any GG action from them. Anyway, I think Zena's BG with her bf was a good enough treat eh?!

s

Comment

Well done, Susie....loved it...!

Comment

Expected for Zena to go back to Germany, but what is it with Cassy leaving the state? Do you mean that she's still in Australia, but in another part of Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                  Expected for Zena to go back to Germany, but what is it with Cassy leaving the state? Do you mean that she's still in Australia, but in another part of Australia?
                                  Hope so, Abby flies in models from outer state if need be so there's hope yet Didn't know Zena had gone back to Germany already, really like her eyes.. they had that mischievous spark in them

Susie better watch out with these double-IM's, one day they'll turn into a g/g shoot all by themselves. Heh, won't she be surprised when she reviews the tape later...

-Frans

Comment

That is a hot double IM.

Abby Crew, you need to get Cassy back for a GG T3, she is too hot for words (Zena is good to but Germany is a bit of a streach).

RR

Comment

Well, this was one of the special Double IMs again.
                                      There was so much tension between these two girls.
                                      I really thought several times "wow, now it turns into a T3".

Good stuff.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW
                                        Very good interaction between the girls, which I like a lot.
                                        Same here. In terms of interaction, this video is in an outstanding class of its own.
                                        Originally posted by fransAW
                                        One question about the editing of the wmv's though, is the repeating of approx 15 sec at the start of clip2 intentional? It's rather obvious since it's a talking bit ;-)
                                        In fact the same issue arises with the mpg version. A slight continuity glitch, sure, and when you join the two videos together it certinly sticks out; but it's very minor and didn't, as far as I was concerned,spoil the overall impact -- which I think is really great. Two beautiful women who relish each other's beauty, swapping sexual reminiscences in an extended session of self-pleasuring that very nearly (and in an exquisitely teasing way) becomes mutual,adds a new dimension to the IM experience.

Thanks all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                          A slight continuity glitch, sure,...
                                          No, not a glitch, the overlap was made intentionally.
                                          IMs usually are only one video, but this on was so good that it was difficult to get it shorter.

The overlap was made to link both videos together and at the same time get video 2 working as a stand-alone too.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                            No, not a glitch, the overlap was made intentionally.
                                            IMs usually are only one video, but this on was so good that it was difficult to get it shorter.

The overlap was made to link both videos together and at the same time get video 2 working as a stand-alone too.
                                            Uhuh

(I agree on the not-making-shorter part by the way )

-Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X