X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 120

Backstage 120
    Attached Files

Great shot of Gracie. Capturing that amused look on her face was inspired. And a belated welcome back to Backstage.

Comment

I'd gladly change place with Nico, it has to be a splendid view, not mentioning that Gracie is one of my favorite.

Comment

hehe don't you love that part of the shoot, where they get the closeups and you're just sitting ho humming, doo dee doo lol. Gracie looks thorough amused lol. I love redheads, she is gorgeous!!!

Comment

I like what nico as done to her hair

Comment

Actually Ainslee, Gracie is not a redhead, see here, and that response came after I had asked.
            Last edited by casgrain; 3 November 2006, 04:13 AM.

Comment

whatever colour hair, she certantly looks cheeky.....love it

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                I like what nico as done to her hair
                i'm saying this but the pics must be months old,i think we,ve only seen nico in the nona shoot,more nico
                also yey a little more sian(even with redeye)

Comment

There's an even cheekier shot of Gracie in Backstage 120 than the preview. As well as a see-thru Fiona M there's also Ollie's rampant tongue.
                  But the most interesting part for me was this comment - Verity about Gracie: "When I met her the first time in the morning she was totally against doing a video, but after Abby & Nico had finished with her she was raring to go."
                  So nearly no video from Gracie. I'm very glad Abby and Nico had their secret bit of magic working that day.

Comment

What a big pleasure to see the Twister Sisters again. That shoot is an all time classic and one of my absolute fave ones at AW. It is both: total fun and highly erotic.

doinel

Comment

Who's the redhead in pic 002 ? Seems there are some staff members in this set I don't know yet, hmm.. (or more girls than listed in the profile;-)

Speaking of profile, there's something weird there:

Anthea 120-118 - 120-025 (we'll assume 118 should be 018;-)
                      Sian & Jocelyn 120-018 - 120-032 .. that should start at 026?

Wow.. that's from Anthea's first shoot.. quite some time ago ;-) (apparently imagesets where split back in those days ).

Kasia and Antoinette indeed look to be full of mischievous tricks and antics, poor Verity who had to attempt to get them on video

Great Action shot by the way, looks a Gracie's knowing smile ;-)

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                        Anthea 120-118 - 120-025 (we'll assume 118 should be 018;-)
                        Sian & Jocelyn 120-018 - 120-032 .. that should start at 026?
                        Ok, fixed, thanks Frans.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                          Who's the redhead in pic 002 ? Seems there are some staff members in this set I don't know yet, hmm.. (or more girls than listed in the profile
                          Frans, in pic 002 there is only Louise R and Penny. And it's Louise on the left corner with reddish hair. In the next pics Ollie enters the scene (she has some red streaks as well) but is not yet mentioned at that stage in the profile notes.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                            Frans, in pic 002 there is only Louise R and Penny. And it's Louise on the left corner with reddish hair. In the next pics Ollie enters the scene (she has some red streaks as well) but is not yet mentioned at that stage in the profile notes.

doinel
                            Sorry for confusing things, I was talking about 003 which indeed features Ollie which is the name I was looking for. Can't quite picture Penny looking like that really Thanks!

-Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X