• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Shelby

New Model: Shelby
    Attached Files

Shelby

Wonderful.
    I'm looking forward to see her pictorials and would love to see more busty, curvy girls like her on the site.
    She will be on my favorites list along with Antonia, Bryony, Corrine and many other wonderfully curvy girls.

Comment

Now, that's what I call competition to Chloe B.

Comment

One model I would love to see return is Amber. Any of the moderators know if that's a possibility?
        Attached Files

Comment

Surely not, that set was shoot 6 years ago.

Lxm

Comment

At the risk of using an old cliche for Shelby... va-va-va-VOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
              At the risk of using an old cliche for Shelby... va-va-va-VOOM!
              And in that vain:

Nice airbags! Sorry.

Comment

I certainly hopes she enjoys modeling for us and has many more sets in the future.
                Here's to hoping she will do some video for us as well.

Comment

i love the curve of her calf (its got some sexy technical name doesn't it??) her legs are gorgeous and i bet she uses those sexy boobs for evil hehe (i know i would!!)

Comment

Originally posted by ainslee View Post
                    i love the curve of her calf (its got some sexy technical name doesn't it??) her legs are gorgeous and i bet she uses those sexy boobs for evil hehe (i know i would!!)
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	180px-Calf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	616714 Aw... cute...

I believe the correct terms you are looking for are: Gastrocnemius and Soleus.

Comment

haha yeha that'd be it...

Comment

Is this one fort he dangling tits list??????

Comment

Wow I can't wait. How about an early release since I am out of town for thanksgiving holiday here in the states.

Comment

Hmmmmmm. I want to marry her. : )

Seriously, she is a perfect beauty. Without match.
                            Last edited by TheAngrySloth; 23 November 2006, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Wow!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I think I'm in love with Shelby. She is absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet girl.

Of course, her natural, large breasts are awesome, but they merely enhance her the impressive overall beauty of her face and figure. Her full bush is a welcome sight.

I was going to cancel my rebill, but had to reconsider since it would have meant missing out on gorgeous Shelby's videos next week.

Comment

Can't cancel my membership after seeing Shelby!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I think I'm in love with Shelby. She is absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet girl.

Of course, her natural, large breasts are awesome, but they merely enhance her the impressive overall feminine beauty of her face and figure. Shelby's full bush and full figure are a welcome sight, indeed.

You have outdone yourself this time, Abby. It's a treat to see such unselfconscious, uncontrived natural beauty.

I was going to cancel my rebill, but had to reconsider since it would have meant missing out on gorgeous Shelby's videos next week.

Comment

Shelby gives new meaning to "over the shoulder boulder holder". WOW!

Very nice shoot, very nicely done of a very nice model. Congrats to both sides of the camera.

I heard that the AAIA judging panel got an advanced viewing of this shoot and that convinced them AW had to win.

Comment

Great shoot, I agree with zepfan, the breasts are great, but i love the cute face and the bush.

Comment

After the shoot

Everything about her is just wonderful. She's pretty, she's curvy in all the right places, and VERY BUSTY!! WOWZA!!

I cant wait for more of Shelby!

Please bring her back soon.

Comment

Why is her hair covering her breasts in all but the three pics on the last page. Why is there no standing nude shot with her hair out of the way? Come to think of it, where is that thread from a while back asking for specific suggestions to improve the photography?

Comment

I was interested to read that the lovely Shelby plays soccer. How can she see the ball?

Comment

Heehee, good one, Bertie. In addition to Shelby's lovely face and magnificent breasts, I am quite attracted to her tummy. Rubenesque rules!

Comment

An additional thought: what if my media player can't handle the motion of her ocean?

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                                Heehee, good one, Bertie. In addition to Shelby's lovely face and magnificent breasts, I am quite attracted to her tummy. Rubenesque rules!
                                                I thought she was Rubenesque also.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with the first vid, but the first 4 minutes or so, it sounds like Shelby is talking from a phone, or maybe under water, then everything comes back to normal. Weird.

Comment

Hooray for big girls! Shelby is VERY sexy.

Comment

Don't you prefer a new Mya's redux shoot?
                                                      Attached Files
                                                      Last edited by danisr; 1 December 2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danisr View Post
                                                        Don't you prefer a new Mya's redux shoot?
                                                        I don't know if I would prefer. That sounds like either/or and I really like both/and.

Spud

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                                                          I don't know if I would prefer. That sounds like either/or and I really like both/and.

Spud
                                                          Yes! and what about the next ones?
                                                          Attached Files
                                                          Last edited by danisr; 1 December 2006, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Shelby you are awesome. To do a shooting for AW would arouse me too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X