Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rachel_t View Post
    well at least someone sides with me.

i was starting to feel like i'm weird because i don't enjoy being peed on.

i had a friend who broke up with his girlfriend cos she peed on him in the shower once.
    The trick to peeing on someone in the shower is to do it so he/she doesn't know they're being peed on.

Oopsy, did I say too much?

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm not a big-time message board poster, but I felt compelled to add my point of view to this thread even if it's not as thorough as some of yours.

In short I agree with Barfoo on a lot of points.

I would love to see girl poo pictorials here in AW. As a matter of fact, I would even go as far as to say that I'd like videos added to the site on the subject, sparingly of course. Even though everyone has provided valid and extensive reasons for their preference on the subject, I personally view peeing and pooing from females as a taboo subject but with a sense of eroticism and intimacy.

The very nature of both processes are very simple and basic, but never-the-less has always been regarded by society as something you do in private and alone such as making love or masturbating. Yet, I find it fascinating and sexually stimulating to be privy to witness such a private and intimate moment even if it's just a basic biological function. We must also remember that copulating is also a basic bilogical function which some people regard as a "gross and dirty thing" even in these times.

If you are still wondering why would anyone like to see that, maybe this simple explanation will help. Please keep in mind that I can only speak for myself.

I love EVERYTHING there is about a woman, from her intellect to her physical appearance, from the sound of her voice to her scent. It doesn't matter what she looks like, I truly believe that every woman is beautiful, fascinating and very intriguing as well. Each woman is a world of her own, unique, with a lot to offer on many levels, but only to those that take the time to listen to her twice as much as talk to her. I've learned that by doing this, she is more receptive to me and allows me into her world, and she in mine, where I begin to discover the many qualities that sets her apart from all others in the world.

I truly believe that everything a woman does, no matter how mundane it may appear, is sexy even if she doesn't intend it to be. It's just part of her charm. So you see, while some might view a woman tending to her basic biological function, such as voiding, just that, a basic function, I choose to look beyond that and I've discovered a deeper level of intimacy even if it's only from a voyeuristic perspective. This is why I absolutely love it when some of the AW models, on their very explicit close up shots, show a hint of fecal residue on their lovely anus. Honestly, I wish we could see more of that here, but that's a subject for another thread.

So, when it comes to a woman's sexuality, nothing changes, in my eyes she is still a beautiful individual with preferences and different levels of sexual curiosity. THIS is what I love about a woman, the ENTIRE individual which should be respected.

Now regarding this and many other threads here on AW, we all have valid points on the subject and no one is right or wrong. After all, this subject simply boils down to what we like & our reasons why, and just as everything regarding sexuality some individuals are more attracted to certain aspects of it than others.

I hope this helped.

Comment

Mrs. Roops

You are 100% spot on with your comments on post number 18.

Comment

but how is it different to pee?

it's two bodily functions and i just can't understand how some people find one a turn on but the other disgusting. damn, i feel so straight edge. i think peeing is gross. i was browsing through one set that showed a girl peeing and it made me feel ill. i really fail to see anything sexy AT ALL about taking a piss. eugh.
          Also keep in mind that there are men that would agree with you, and at least I could just as well be without these pictures. They don't really make me go "eww!" but still can't say they turn me on either. In the end, I think it's just one among many details in our complex sexualities. Some also like feet, yet others S/M stuff, and I can't say any of those turn me on either. Anyway, you received some answers and I think even if it's hard to understand from someone who aren't particularly turned on by pee, sometimes it just really is as simple as being a bit of a forbidden fruit, like voyeurism. I think people are generally more turned on by the act than that it's pee. Of course, voyeurism and watching a girl pee may not be comfortable by the girl and how can that then turn you on if someone is uncomfortable? But then I'd say that this isn't really relevant, as it's the mind of the observer that's building a fantasy, and with fantasies that's disconnected from reality, at least I narrow it down from everything that would apply to the situation in reality down to basically the bare visuals and your imagination. I think far from all "pee lovers" would be like dirty men hiding in women's bathrooms watching school girls pee for this reason.

Here's a good thorough article on this that I found now, also trying to answer the questions raised in this thread:

(rotten.com is known to be kinda icky on its own, but trust me, that link is OK)

This is also the Wikipedia article on this sexual fetish:
          Last edited by jugalator; 17 November 2006, 05:41 PM. Reason: maybe I took the implication of it being about men from the air, sorry

Comment

I have changed many children and adult diapers. Also sick persons accidents. As a result I don't find poo enticing in any way. Yes, I have been peed on by baby boys, but that didn't bother me like the poo cleanup.

Comment

Originally posted by jugalator View Post
              ...I think people are generally more turned on by the act than that it's pee...
              Then for others of us, it's just another excuse to look at that most fascinating sight, women's genitalia.

Comment

I for one see no problem if the girl wants to pee and poo for the camera. Everything about young women is fascinating to me and these both are simple body functions. If they want to share these moments on film with us, so much the better

Comment

I've cleaned up and otherwise dealt with adults covered in pee and poo, and it's no fun. I've also dealt with adults in various forms of undress because of illness, injury and/or mental trauma, and that's no fun either.

But we all know how much fun undress can be in the right settings, and it's not so different for peeing and pooing. And if anybody can make a poo video adorable and fun, it's going to be the AbbyWinters girls.

Let's see what you've got, I say!!

Comment

No doubt the differences lie in the location of the various orifices...and their products (smile). Pee issues from almost the same location as a man's major taget...a woman's vaginal opening...sometimes the urethral opening is actually inside the entrance to her vagina. If one does anything oral on a woman's genitals, the pee hole is right there...in full view and accessable. Pee is warm, generally pleasant and at least not nasty. Poo on the other hand comes from an opening most find utilitarian only (grin)...and the product is unpleasant in appearance and smell.

Therefore...because peeing is inoffensive and associated with the vaginal area, most of us males find it interesting, sexy and enjoyable when we see a woman empty herself. It is espedcially fun when she willingly exposes herself and allows herself to be watched in a natural setting...outside somewhere...in the forest...on the beach.

Long live those girls who are willing to make us guys smile...who are willing to help us get sexually excited at her performance...and helps prepare the scene and the mood for sex play!

More peeing girls, Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

but how is it different to pee?

it's two bodily functions and i just can't understand how some people find one a turn on but the other disgusting. damn, i feel so straight edge. i think peeing is gross. i was browsing through one set that showed a girl peeing and it made me feel ill. i really fail to see anything sexy AT ALL about taking a piss. eugh.
                      It just is, and there's no explaining it. Peeing is as fascinating as a woman flashing a panty-peek or giving a 'two ton stare' (you know the stare I'm talkign about :-) For me, it's just about the sexiest thing I can imagine in an erotic context. It's deeply sexually instictive, and you'll find evidence of that throughout documented history. It's as popular a 'deviation' as BDSM.

Poo? Just as instinctively a wretch. Ugh. Shudder.

But why? It's like asking why a joke is funny... it just is or it just isn't-- and plenty of people will disagree on the point. Denying the power of instinct is a good way to make yourself miserable or at least unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by clastic2805 View Post
                        No doubt the differences lie in the location of the various orifices...and their products (smile). Pee issues from almost the same location as a man's major taget...a woman's vaginal opening...sometimes the urethral opening is actually inside the entrance to her vagina.
                        No, I'd say, at least for me, that has nothing at all to do with it. My favorite pee video ever was fully clothed. It wasn't about anatomy (although I'm rather fond of the female body), it was about the inherent eroticism. Entirely a behavioral draw, the same way that nakedness by itself isn't inherently erotic in any way. It's the way it's used that's erotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruiser9 View Post
                          Rachel, I personally don't see the excitement in the whole "peeing" thing. I think some acts just cross the line from what is sexual to just plain vile. But then, there are apparently quite a number of people who would disagree and find urine, excrement and all manner of corruption turn-on. Personally, I think one should draw the line somewhere. Otherwise, where does it stop?

In any case, that's my two cents on the subject. I'll leave it there before someone gets pissed!
                          [sorry, catching up :-] This is a near and dear subject to my heart; Patches and I ran two of the first big peeing related sites back in '94 or so (not together, we've never met) back at the same time WetSet was also just getting started on the net. Well, maybe not so big, the net was still small then. I miss poor old DeskFish.

The corruption aspect has nothing to do with it (well, I suppose you could *also* be into corruption, I'm not); I'd love it if there was nothing taboo and every girlfriend I ever had wanted to pee for me! Men who like women peeing (and also like it when women need to pee) have been around since just about forever. It's there for the reading in erotic books in every society that has published written erotica. It's not tied to any one society. I think it is a genuine, longstanding part of male sexuality. Not all males, but probably a consistently large fraction. Anton LaVey listed it as a universal fetish in some amusing writings instructing women how to maniupate men.

I'm one of the most boring people I know (not a regret; I very much prefer my boring, quiet life :-), but I just couldn't stay with a woman who didn't like pee play. It would be like marrying someone who thought orgasms were disgusting. That's not my opinion, that's my fact. It's not a majority position among men, but from having run an erotic site, there are a hell of alot of us out there who feel that way.

Cheers,
                          Monty

Comment

Originally posted by xiphmont View Post
                            ...My favorite pee video ever was fully clothed...
                            Are we talking peeing through clothes?
                            See, for me that's totally uninteresting. Same with peeing into mouths.
                            You're helping me clarify something about my tastes - the *only* way I like peeing is if the woman is naked from the waist down and I can see *everything*. Even then it's more of a curiosity than erotic.

Comment

Seeing women pee on this site turns me off, whether they're wearing clothes or not.

Comment

[sorry, catching up :-] This is a near and dear subject to my heart; Patches and I ran two of the first big peeing related sites back in '94 or so (not together, we've never met) back at the same time WetSet was also just getting started on the net. Well, maybe not so big, the net was still small then. I miss poor old DeskFish.
                                I was a regular visitor to WetSet and Patches. What site did you run?

Comment

Oh my! Way too long a thread for me to properly catch up on the whole thing before being so bold as to offer a post. I'd just observe that there are, in my mind, at least three topics being reviewed here, pooping, peeing on the patio, and peeing on one's lover, one way or another.

In the brain, I doubt these three activities have much at all to do with each other. The "appeal" comes from three very different places.

With that, I take a bow and tear out of here...!

Rob
                                  Last edited by FloridaRob; 18 November 2006, 02:19 AM. Reason: Just fixed a misspelling/typo...

Comment

i was starting to feel like i'm weird because i don't enjoy being peed on.
                                    no Rachel, you're just fine the way you are, like everybody else...

It's OK that you don't like peeing as part of sexual play or fantasies, that's just your taste which is neither inferior nor superior to anybody else's taste. Nobody should force you into it - not your boy/girl-friend and not the members or staff of AW. Just enjoy sex or being photographed the way you like it, that's the sexiest thing you can do...

I've once had girlfriend who only liked plain vanilla sex (no oral sex either way, not to mention peeing) - we've respected each other's limits and had tons of fun anyway... and on the other hand, having sex with no or little taboos doesn't automatically mean that you have good sex.

Everybody has his/her limit as to how far one likes to go. I personally like to experiment a little every now and then (I even tried boys which didn't do it for me) - and sometimes you discover new terrain... it can also be fun/naughty/kinky to play with taboos...

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                                      I was a regular visitor to WetSet and Patches. What site did you run?
                                      It was a discussion forum (The Watersports Forum at DeskFish.titech.ac.jp). Most of the 'old timers' (eg, patches, SkyMouse, Tinker, Thomas Waters, Michelle, etc) were members back then, but my life turned very chaotic for a while and I couldn't keep it going.

There were no binaries; the net wasn't fast enough yet to really even handle lots of pictures, let alone video! Sound familiar at all?

Monty

[I remember when a couple local friends found out about it and I thought I was going to endure alot of ribbing, but the first thing they said was 'how do we join?', that blew my mind.]

Comment

The odd thing about sexual fetishes seems to be that they are in fact hardwired sexual instinct, if brain activity mapping studies are to be believed. One of the crazier examples from a study was a man who was legitimately aroused by the shape of paperclips, I kid you not, and the brain mapping indicated (to the extent that it could) that there was no difference between this arousal and more typical things (eg, 'boobies!!!')

Since the very earliest glimmers of noticing girls, before I even knew 'what to do' with one or why they were suddenly interesting, I've fantisized about watching girls I liked pee. I don't think I learned it, it was just always there. Urination is common in courtship rituals across a wide swath of higher mammalian species; just another example of humans not being as unique as some of us like to think.

Human sexual wiring is pretty complex, and some amazing crazy things pop out of individual variation. I'd not be the least bit surprised that exact nature or details of what's appealing vary alot from person to person though, not just in the wiring, but also in learned preferences.

Comment

There is a biological point not being mentioned in this discussion. For many animals, and yes we are one, the male of the species actually checks the female pee to see if she is ready to receive the male. Male horses and elephants actually stick their tongue into the females pee while she is passing for eaxample. If you have seen rearch videos on chimps, I can't remember the name of the of the sub group, but they actually play peeing games.

So there probably is a deep rooted biological interest in female pee by males that has been suppressed by cultural civilisation, however that doesn't mean it has completely disappeared from the psychee(?).

Now if your parents (particularly your mother) were fairly anal about these things when you were a small child, you will have picked some of those inhibitions and will carry those with for the rest of your life unless you have a positive experience that suggests otherwise.

I certainly did. However, I went to a 1 classroom country school in my early life and was exposed to all sorts of experiences, including playing peeing games with younger and older girls who seem to have no inhibitions about these things and I have been fascinated ever since.

So, these thoughts don't explain why some have a fascination with seeing girls pee, but I think they do give some insight. And remember the old novel Lady Chaterly's Lover, the gardener placed his hand over the womans groin while she was squatting and peeing and said that he loved everything about her!!

Comment

Wow, interesting thread. I've never been involved in any of these activities... I did have a partner once who was keen on the idea of me peeing (not on him), preferably out in the open somewhere, with my pants all the way down and trying to - I don't know - arc it like a guy, he said that if I pulled my clit back or something I'd be able to direct it. ??? I have NO idea, I was never in a situation to do it. Can't say I was too keen on the idea either though. I think the main turn on for him was that it was a bit 'naughty'? Not really sure...

I feel more ok with the concept of pee than poo. As everyone else has said, pee is a much cleaner substance than poo. There are even people who advocate urine therapy (i.e. drinking your own urine) - not sure what kind of benefit it's meant to confer, but there's no way I would do it (unless I was dying of thirst in a desert). But I don't really find it a sexual turn on myself. I don't think I would be comfortable peeing on my partner either. He's very private about toilet activities as well, which in my book is a good thing!

Comment

It was a discussion forum (The Watersports Forum at DeskFish.titech.ac.jp) ... Sound familiar at all?
                                              Sorry, no, I don't know it. I used to visit Bianca's Smut Shack for my discourse back then.

Comment

i have done a peeing shoot but i wouldnt do a poo shoot, i just think watching fecies come out of someones arse is disgusting.
                                                Some people like it, other people dont, it even turns on some people to watch them eat poo, i would totally yak, but u cant stop what people like.
                                                i wouldnt do a poo shoot let alone watch one

Comment

Hmmm, can't really add too much to what's been said already. Why is watching a woman pee a turn-on (sometimes, maybe not all women for me, just like other pictures)? I don't know for sure, it just is. I'm not, however, interested in having a woman pee *on* me. As for poo, not interested at all in any fashion.

And Marie, all I have to say is "Very nice!" Me likee! (the whole shoot, not just the peeing bit)

Comment

hehehehe thanx, you'll be seeing more of me in the very near future

Comment

Wow, very interesting thread. I am one of those who LOVES pee play .. for me, it's great fun, and very intimate and romantic, and I've been lucky enough to enjoy it with several partners, including my current one. For me (and everyone is different) there is just nothing like getting a taste of my partner's nectar as I am licking her naughty bits. But I can understand why others might not like it - I have had partners as well who just don't care for it, and that's ok too.

Poo, no thanks!

Sarah of All About My Vagina has a nice column on the subject from a fan who is into peeing: Bottomless Lemonade

Rachel, thanks for bringing this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                                                        Sorry, no, I don't know it. I used to visit Bianca's Smut Shack for my discourse back then.
                                                        Ja, Bianca was on the forum too IIRC. It's possible it had just flamed out before you'd noticed it. It was an early bridge between when Usenet suddenly became useless and modern discussion sites appeared.

Oh! That was the other part; it started out as a filtered/moderated version of the newsgroups, so if you'd been on a.s.w or a.s.f.w, you were probably chatting with forum members and didn't know it. Eventually there was forum-only content (once the usenet spam became so bad that the moderation team couldn't keep up with filtering it by hand), but it had started out as moderated version of the newsgroup.

Monty

Comment

Someone a while back compared this to a sense of humor... you either think girls peeing is exciting or you don't. I think that's about right. It's never done a thing for me. It isn't offensive, but it's also not exciting. I can ignore those photos without a second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by marie_m View Post
                                                            hehehehe thanx, you'll be seeing more of me in the very near future
                                                            Yay! More of Marie M. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by marie_m View Post
                                                              you'll be seeing more of me in the very near future
                                                              That’s great news… what will you be doing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X