Peeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drinking pee - it's all a matter of taste
    I have, on special occasions with partner, and no harm has ever come of it - and outstanding good in other parts of the body

Comment

PS
      I said no harm has come from drinking pee, but maybe that's why i am growing all those hog's bristles along my penis...
      no, but seriously:
      as has already been said on this thread, there is a perfectly good reason for differentiating pee stuff from poo stuff:
      pee, hygenic, non-toxic
      poo, unhygenic, toxic
      and drinking pee may be yuck for most
      but it's yum for some

Comment

Originally posted by theoffice View Post
        Are you sure it's exactly 6 times and not 5 or 7? LOL - sorry, that number just seemed soooo exact!

That salt will kill ya too. Isn't that the reason you shouldn't drink sea water - because of the salt?
        thats what ive been taught in survial class, (and if you were in the outback you'd want to have a bit of plastic to collect dew and ground water anyway.) anywho ive just read as well that the top three causes of death on shipwrecks are:

a. exposure
        b.dehydration
        c. drinking sea water or urine.

urine becomes more and more conentrated --especially if you keep drinking it--and is full of oxidized toxins, you wouldn't want to drink it to survive, not unless you had a means of filtering the hell out if it!

Comment

No - I promise I won't try to survive on it in the outback (besides, I don't live in Australia), or use it as a cure for dehydration.
          But there's no harm in using it as an occasional pick-me-up
          Last edited by hippoid; 30 December 2006, 02:32 PM. Reason: wrong smiley

Comment

Survival aside.. I think rachel_t should do a pee video now that she has brought up the topic.. and see what response she gets from it..? Maybe by showing us all,, you will get more response?

Comment

Originally posted by light487 View Post
              I think rachel_t should do a pee video now that she has brought up the topic..
              With this suggestion, I can clearly see that you haven't read all of Rachel's posts about herself.

Comment

Originally posted by light487 View Post
                Survival aside.. I think rachel_t should do a pee video now that she has brought up the topic.. and see what response she gets from it..? Maybe by showing us all,, you will get more response?
                hahahahahahhahahhahahahahha.

dude, did you even read any of my posts?

Comment

It was a joke.. hehe.. hope you enjoyed it

Comment

I think peeing on someone is pretty gross, even in front of people it's not a turn on for me anyway. I remember I was brushing my teeth and my boyfriend(at the time) walks in the bathroom and uses the toilet. Yeah ok I know that's what it is there for and all, and I didn't really have a problem with it, but I was not remotly interested in walking over and having a look either.

I had thought about pee play in bed and would have prepared for it in advance with a rubber layer under the sheet. It would be pretty easy to clean up actually (just make sure the blankets are not around)
                    What happens if the peeing idea is spur of the moment? It would still be much harder to clean then poo and very inconvinent. Although I think pooping on someone is just as gross as peeing.

Comment

Well I guess it would be the same thing if he was in the shower and you walked in to grab something.. just because he is in there and naked doesn't mean you're going to stop what you are doing and have sex with him. There has to be more to it than that.. a pretext to the event.

Without the correct context peeing is just.. peeing.

Comment

It's just taken me an absolute age to read through the whole of this thread and there are a lot of interesting and contradictory viewpoints on the subject. I have no interest in watching either male or female relieving themselves, from whichever orifice. However, I have watched some of the site's peeing videos for a rather different reason. My interest was not in the act of urination but in the body language and facial expressions of the girls performing the act. My conclusions (and I'm sure that there will be a raft of replies telling me I'm wrong) is that most, although not all, of the girls were at the edge of their comfort zone whilst doing it. This tends to bear out some of Rachel's aversion and it certainly added to my own puzzlement.

From the clinical perspective there are no major external differences between the sexes and very few internal ones. Men have nipples, the penis is only a large clitoris that happens to have the urethra running through it and there are tiny vestiges of both sexes internal organs kicking around inside us all. Let's face it, we are all inherently female at the outset, so what why the wide variation in our views on bodily functions?

Perhaps the fact that the male gender can actually see what is happening when he is peeing and the female cannot may have some bearing. This may raise the male curiosity in what happens with the female?

I don't have any more of an answer than anyone else, to Rachel's question but I can state that having spent a significant proportion of my formative years (and well beyond into my late 20's) in the predominantly female environment of ballet schools, I don't have any curiosity whatsoever about the female body. However, this does stop me from appreciating the female form; the beauty and grace which make it so aesthetically (as against clinically) different from the male but at no point did I become interested in the girl's bodily functions, except for possibly understanding far more about pre and post menstrual tension and appreciating what we males will never experience.

Oooops, I wander somewhat off topic, so I'd better halt this disertation.
                        Last edited by Belgareth; 1 January 2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lorena View Post
                          but you can only drink pee 6 times over, and even then its so full of salt, it can make you sick! i hope i never have to drink any
                          Academic as I wouldn't even drink it once (probably, depends), but hey Lor don't let me stop your fun!

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
                            Can't wait for it to snow so that I can write ' I love you' in the back yard. That's the only fascination I have with peeing
                            JJ
                            Do people really do that sort of thing? How hard is it? Does it take practice? How long does the writing last? How much snow do you need to have to be able to do it? Can you do cursive or only capitals? (See, I'm just as fascinated as you LOL)

Comment

I just browsed what has been said here since I was in last and felt that I wanted to comment on someone writing that girls peeing on the pics here at abby's are on the edge of their comfort zone. I think that's a very good point regarding peeing pics and ALL erotic pics shown on the net. Nobody should be forced to do something exceeding his or her comfort zone! Sometimes it could be fascinating to see someone exploring a new area, but for us viewers it's very hard to know whether this is done voluntarily or by force. There are a few sites, regarding peeing, where it's very obvious that the girls are really into it. On other sites they are too professional to tell. On a large number of sites it's clear they don't like it! Eroticism is about lust not about to force anyone doing anything he/she doesn't want! I can't help I'm fascinated about erotic peeing! I wish I could say where it comes from. I was fascinated about it before I even knew that pictures of girls doing it existed, before I even had seen a woman nude on paper at all, I noticed recently that I wrote something about it in my earliest diary, I was 12.

What is somewhat disencouraging afterall is to see how few girls are interested in this. I must have had the luck of my life with my Swiss exgirlfried who didn't know anything about this when we met but soon (a month later) was the one wanting to experiment, more than I ever would have dared to ask. Maybe I should stay singel and keep my dreams from the past...

So all Abby models: Don't do anything you don't want to do! We just want to see voluntary erotic performances, nothing else!
                              Cheers,
                              karl

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
                                Do people really do that sort of thing? How hard is it? Does it take practice? How long does the writing last? How much snow do you need to have to be able to do it? Can you do cursive or only capitals? (See, I'm just as fascinated as you LOL)
                                Yes. Not too hard, if you know how to spell. Yes, a lot, if you want it to be legible. Until it melts, or someone walks on it, or someone eats it. At least two inches, more is better, but it's impossible if the snow is higher than your wee-wee. Only cursive, because it's really really hard to stop in between capitals.

Comment

Originally posted by kalle63 View Post
                                  So all Abby models: Don't do anything you don't want to do! We just want to see voluntary erotic performances, nothing else!
                                  In fact, this is our company policy, and what we demand of all our models.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                    ... Only cursive, because it's really really hard to stop in between capitals.
                                    Spoken from experience?? (laughing to ohard to type)

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                      Yes. Not too hard, if you know how to spell. Yes, a lot, if you want it to be legible. Until it melts, or someone walks on it, or someone eats it. At least two inches, more is better, but it's impossible if the snow is higher than your wee-wee. Only cursive, because it's really really hard to stop in between capitals.
                                      Reminds me of a joke.

Back in the Garden of Eden, God came down and was distributing some extra details He hadn't bothered putting in at first. With a bag of goodies on his back like Santa, He went looking for the Humans. He came across Adam first.

"Heya Adam, got some stuff to hand out here. Let's see. We have The Ability To Pee Standing Up."

"OooooOOoo" says Adam. "That sounds like fun!"

"Are you sure you want it, that Eve woudln't mind?"

"Yeah yeah, cool, it looks great, she wouldn't mind. Please, pleeeeeeeeeease?! It'd be so much fun! I could go pee quickly when out walking, and could pee on trees, I could write in the sand with it, oh please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeease?!"

"You sure Eve wouldn't mind?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. PLEASE?!"

"Ok." God waved His hands and said, "Adam, you and your male descendants will now have The Ability To Pee Standing Up."

"Yippee!" shouted Adam, and he skipped off into the woods to try it out.

"Now," says God, digging around in his bag. "What do we have for Eve then? Ah, here it is. Multiple Orgasms."

Comment

hahahahahahhaha I love that joke!!! Good one Val!!

Arsby, thanks for being most informative LOL Now I'm from Australia of course so I'm having trouble with the concept of snow that comes up higher than one's wee wee. Actually also I'm intrigued by what you have to say aout cursive (BigSpud's mirth notwithstanding) - I had actually assumed that it would be easier for guys to stop in the midst of a pee, for the completely nonsensical reason that their apparatus is 'out there' instead of inside, therefore it must be easier for them to control, kind of like a mechanical pencil perhaps...

...ok, I'm going to leave you all with that visual image now...

Comment

I had actually assumed that it would be easier for guys to stop in the midst of a pee, for the completely nonsensical reason that their apparatus is 'out there' instead of inside, therefore it must be easier for them to control...[/SIZE]
                                          Boy, is that not true for me! Once I'm underway, it's painful to stop. Given that the muscle that controls urine flow is several inches away from the faucet, even if you clamp down, there's some remainder to be dealt with. In an emergency, one can always use the mechanical brakes (pinching down with the fingers), but the pressure buildup will blow your eyeballs out!

Speaking of writing in the snow, there's some old joke that ends with a guy getting a phone call. "Look out your window."

"Yeah, fine, so you wrote your name in the snowbank. Big deal."

"Look again, pal. That's your girlfriend's handwriting."

Comment

Originally posted by othercoast View Post
                                            Boy, is that not true for me! Once I'm underway, it's painful to stop. ...
                                            It is painful just thinking about it.
                                            Cute joke!
                                            Originally posted by EmmaR
                                            BigSpud's mirth notwithstanding
                                            Emma, that is correct, I was sitting when I wrote that.

Originally posted by EmmaR
                                            for the completely nonsensical reason that their apparatus is 'out there' instead of inside
                                            Actually, I believe the underlying construction of plumbing and valves is the same for male and female. It is just that the last section is just a little longer in the guy's version.

Comment

if one has a congenial relationship with this liquid;
                                              it is akin to angles peeing on your toungue;
                                              it is the champane of the gods;
                                              although it is biologicaly based it is the value to the eternal spring of life;

Comment

Actually also I'm intrigued by what you have to say aout cursive (BigSpud's mirth notwithstanding) - I had actually assumed that it would be easier for guys to stop in the midst of a pee, for the completely nonsensical reason that their apparatus is 'out there' instead of inside, therefore it must be easier for them to control, kind of like a mechanical pencil perhaps...
                                                Honestly, I don't know if it's easier for us or not. You have to train yourself to it, really. With practice, maybe you can too. It has its uses, certainly, like when you're asked for a urine sample and you just fill the jar up to the line, with no spillage or anything.

Thing about pee-writing in the snow, though, is it takes a lot of pee. A basic sentence requires more than one bladderful. Maybe I'm just not doing it right.

"What had taken me six hours and 27 cups of tea, he accomplished in just a few minutes..." —Never Cry Wolf

Comment

While I know this is great fun, Emmar, just a word of caution to all who want to use their flow creatively, be warned that forcing it to stop, will cause great problems in later life! I know, my urologist has told me so! Technically, I had several problems (which I won't go into), and that was the diagnosis!

Comment

hahahahahahhaha I love that joke!!! Good one Val!!

Arsby, thanks for being most informative
                                                    One detail that Arsby didn't mention, and which may not be obvious to those not equipped to participate in this sport, is that the task is greatly facilitated if you use your hands to guide the writing instrument

There have been reports in the literature of a girl who could write her name on the snow. Her name was dot.

Comment

[ATTACH]4869[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                                                        There have been reports in the literature of a girl who could write her name on the snow. Her name was dot.
                                                        She had her period.

Comment

2P or not 2P

I say it's all good fun, and to see the ladies peeing is as erotic as it is controversial!

Keep the fantastic photography coming Abby!

Comment

Originally posted by goldfish View Post
                                                            I say it's all good fun, and to see the ladies peeing is as erotic as it is controversial!

Keep the fantastic photography coming Abby!
                                                            Hi GoldFish,

Welcome to the AW Boards. Stop over here sometime and tell us a bit about yourself and how you chose your screen name.

BTW, I agree with you totally!!

Spud

Comment

hee hee hee..

is this thread still going? I thought it would have rolled over and died by now..

For the record, I like to watch a girl pee but more if she didn't want to pee in the first place.. hee hee.. having an accident some might say.. hee hee.. but I am strange like that

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X