Peeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by light487 View Post
    ...is this thread still going? I thought it would have rolled over and died by now.. ...
    This thread exists in spurts.

The Devil made me post it.

Comment

I like pee shots with a close up of the urethera. Don't know why, but the undulations of the pretty flesh are a turn on. Am not into "showers" but I suppose that might be in the future. Right now it's disgusting.

Comment

I guess that a partner that enjoys sex, and doesn't have any to many hang ups, aside from the medical is great. I think think that FUN is the most important thing.If you cant have fun, why do it.

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
          Do people really do that sort of thing? How hard is it? Does it take practice? How long does the writing last? How much snow do you need to have to be able to do it? Can you do cursive or only capitals? (See, I'm just as fascinated as you LOL)
          Hi Emma. I tried last winter, but unreadable, hands too cold and shakey Got to be looped cursive. Another problem with cold hands - you know what happens to a slug when you put salt on it ? It shrinks very quickly. Ask any fella, that's what happens when cold fingers touch his penis, which is the opposite reaction a nipple.
          J

Comment

my nipples shrink heaps when they are cold! the ends are more prominent but the areola all but disappears in the snow!

Comment

My two cents worth. I enjoy the peeing videos. There is something erotic about watching a girl relieve herself. Just me.

Comment

While I don't find "water sports" a sexual turn on I do find peeing for the camera/on film to be super fun! I'd also be more than happy to pee for some one in private too... it's simply some thing that I have never been bothered by. I get turned on when my partner is turned on and if a little bit of wee is all it takes... no problem!

I'm also pretty proud of my ability to pee really long distances

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                  I'm also pretty proud of my ability to pee really long distances
                  I hope we get to see that here at AW some time! I don't suppose you did any weeing for Toby when you shot with her last week? For me, it's extremely sexy to watch a girl peeing while wearing thongs. OK, there I go again!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                  xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
                    I hope we get to see that here at AW some time! I don't suppose you did any weeing for Toby when you shot with her last week? For me, it's extremely sexy to watch a girl peeing while wearing thongs. OK, there I go again!

Lots of love

Martyhulk
                    xoxoxoxoxo
                    Hehe, well, I don't want to give too much away, but make sure your subscription does not lapse any time soon!

And that's all I'll reveal!

Comment

LOL, Interesting !

Comment

If you did or didn't do it, how weird would it have been in front of your best friend, Toby?

Comment

Toby is my best friend for 10000000 reasons, one of which is that I'm 100% comfortable in front of her! Every one will see just how comfortable I feel with her behind the camera soon enough, but 'till then I'm remaining tight lipped about the details... can't give too much away too soon

I think I should post some of my 10000000 reasons that Toby is my BFF over in her special thread

Comment

Hehe, well, I don't want to give too much away, but make sure your subscription does not lapse any time soon!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm may this also apply to shoots during your period??

Comment

Big Turn Off

Peeing is a big turn off for me, I can't see how anyone could be aroused by it. However thats me. In my country I think peeing is classified as objectionable and prohibited in the context of peeing on someone else.

Comment

ha ha Giselle, once a tease, always a tease!
                                Remember that time beside the roadside on the trip between LA and San fran, I have pics!!!

Comment

I must admit that the first time I heard of peeing shoots I was a bit like 'agh' but it's actually a heap of fun! I've done two with Paula, ahhh so good to have a friend like her- first we peed on the floor of susie's kitchen n the second was before we did our T3! Was absolutely hilarious- Paula the little bugger, doesn't have too good an aim n managed to squirt me in the face! But at least afterwards we got to shower... with Matilda! Lucky me, enough said!

Comment

Well I just renewed mine Giselle.

Comment

Originally posted by chloe_b View Post
                                      first we peed on the floor of susie's kitchen
                                      Now that is devotion to your work! Dont know how I would feel about people peeing on the floor of my kitchen!

Pee shoots dont appeal to me at all. Its not something I find at all sexy so wouldnt be up for doing one.

Is it the intrusion of what is usually such a private act what people find appealing? or something else completely?

Comment

Originally posted by john61 View Post
                                        Well I just renewed mine Giselle.
                                        Yey!!

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
                                          ha ha Giselle, once a tease, always a tease!
                                          Remember that time beside the roadside on the trip between LA and San fran, I have pics!!!
                                          HAHAHA! And the hound dog was barking at me!

We should sell those pics to the highest bidder.... or maybe even post them here?

Comment

HAHAHA! And the hound dog was barking at me!

We should sell those pics to the highest bidder.... or maybe even post them here?
                                            Could you, please?

Comment

Pee videos

What's the fascination with this?
                                              And why is that ok but not pooing ones?

Just asking.......... personally seeing a girl pee does nothing for me............. cept make me wonder about the people who DO like it.

What do the "models" think of it?

Comment

Hi, PG.

You do have a couple of models in this very thread weighing in on peeing in front of a camera.

Why pee and not poo? Poo is horribly stinky and messy and yucch. Pee is not that stinky and is easy to wash off. Indeed, if you happen to be in a shower with a lovely lady you might even be able to pee on her leg without her knowing. Can't say the same about poo!

Why watch ladies pee to begin with? Consider where it comes out of. Any excuse to see the female genitalia works for me!

Comment

If anyone wants to know why people like watching women pee, read back through this thread (including my contribitions)
                                                  Or just watch Margaret's latest delicious offering

Comment

I like peeing on camera/film because it's fun... you can see how far you can aim, try and write your name, do little stops and starts and giggle a lot while you do it (all while Toby takes pictures of you squatting in the bushes on the side of the road and then hides the camera so you can't take photo of her....ha!).

Poo however? Ah, well I find that doing a poo is more of a boring chore.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                                      Indeed, if you happen to be in a shower with a lovely lady you might even be able to pee on her leg without her knowing.
                                                      I think you're revealing a little too much there

Comment

I like peeing on camera/film because it's fun... you can see how far you can aim, try and write your name, do little stops and starts and giggle a lot while you do it (all while Toby takes pictures of you squatting in the bushes on the side of the road and then hides the camera so you can't take photo of her....ha!).

That's the kind of spirit I like. Always up for something different, a little adventure.

Comment

Urolagnia is the term used for those deriving pleasure in seeing anyone pee. It's one body function I personally don't need to see on AW.

Comment

Boy, this was one fascinating thread! I was glad to read from all who chimed in on the subject.

Rachel T, this was a very good idea for a conversation thread and I want to tell you that I respect your opinion on this matter. I also respect that despite your feelings on the topic, you still wanted others to tell you what they thought about it, why they liked it, what their reasonings were, and the rest. To me it shows an open-mindedness and a willingness to learn about others that, to me, deserves respect.

I like to watch girls peeing. I love the shots with Shannon peeing through her panties (God, was that a hot shoot! ),
                                                            Paula and Chloe B getting mischievous outside, and the sexy close-ups of Kate E.

I couldn't tell you that curiosity is my reason for wanting to see it - because I've already seen it a few times here and elsewhere. It's hard, in fact, for me to put a name to exactly why I like seeing it or how it turns me on. It just does. I suspect this is the way it might be for many people: we like a thing, but we lose our words when asked to clarify why. Maybe it just comes from a place so deep within us that even we don't have the reach necessary to pull out and show another the source of the fascination.

For me? I respect the fact that some don't like the idea of watching a woman pee. And I just hope that others will respect the fact that a significant portion of people on here (and other places, too) do like to see a girl peeing.

Aesthetics-wise? I hope there might be more panty-peeing shots on this site sometime.

The Redux shoot of Shannon going through her white cotton panties ranks as one of my all-time favorites sessions on here.

Comment

Originally posted by chloe_b View Post
                                                              I've done two with Paula, ahhh so good to have a friend like her- first we peed on the floor of susie's kitchen n the second was before we did our T3! Was absolutely hilarious- Paula the little bugger, doesn't have too good an aim n managed to squirt me in the face! But at least afterwards we got to shower... with Matilda! Lucky me, enough said!
                                                              Hey Chloe,
                                                              Peeing on the floor of Susie's kitchen? Is there a shoot of that as well? Haven't been able to find it here....
                                                              And wasn't the peeing with Paula not after the T3? At least, that video is shown after your T3 on the site here?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X