Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pippa View Post
    I did peeing during my AW shoots.
    One standing peeing (and having to stop due to passers by!!! NAUGHTY!
    one peeing through my knickers which was weird I left them at the location for someone to pick up and keep as a momento, I didn't want to put them in my bag afterwards!
    Very cool, Pippa.

I already have been looking forward to yuour shoots but now I'm really looking forward to them.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      Very cool, Pippa.

I already have been looking forward to yuour shoots but now I'm really looking forward to them.
      I was swigging water all day and had to film it as soon as we got to the location because I'd drunk so much and couldnt hold it any longer!
      When the video/photos go up I wonder if anyone recognises the location and goes there if the pee'd in knickers are still there! haha

Comment

I was swigging water all day and had to film it as soon as we got to the location because I'd drunk so much and couldnt hold it any longer!...
        I have to say I'm proud of you for being brave and sharing that side of yourself with us.

I already want to 'favourite' your model profile and upcoming shoots.

Comment

I have to say I'm proud of you for being brave and sharing that side of yourself with us.

I already want to 'favourite' your model profile and upcoming shoots.
          aw thanks! I can't wait to see the shoots too!
          I'm as excited as the AW members as I havent seen what they look like either!

Comment

I Love peeing !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
              I Love peeing !!!
              Very cool.

Comment

Ì'm curious about this...really wanna do something like this.

Did peeing once before ..but that wasn't a great situation.

Comment

Originally posted by carian View Post
                  Ì'm curious about this...really wanna do something like this.

Did peeing once before ..but that wasn't a great situation.
                  Doing it down the toilet or squatting on the floor outside is good. I'd gladly do that for photos or video.
                  I wouldnt want anyone to pee ON me! I'd pee on someone in the bath tub or something but I wouldnt want it going any where near my mouth or face!

Comment

Doing it down the toilet or squatting on the floor outside is good. I'd gladly do that for photos or video.
                    I wouldnt want anyone to pee ON me! I'd pee on someone in the bath tub or something but I wouldnt want it going any where near my mouth or face!
                    Hmm..wanna do some peeing outside! I turns me on allready..hihi

Or do it with someone else in bath tub or something like that..as you said not my face or mouth

Comment

Seems that in the instance of pee play it would be a mere waste if just peeing down the loo. Outside or in the tub together are much better examples of pee play more thoroughly enjoyed. Sitting on towels on the floor and in front of each other could also be a fun example.

Pippa, do you like your mate to lick your ladybits after you've had a wee? Regardless, would you say after-wee makes your vagina more sensitive or less sensitive?

Comment

Seems that in the instance of pee play it would be a mere waste if just peeing down the loo. Outside or in the tub together are much better examples of pee play more thoroughly enjoyed. Sitting on towels on the floor and in front of each other could also be a fun example.

Pippa, do you like your mate to lick your ladybits after you've had a wee? Regardless, would you say after-wee makes your vagina more sensitive or less sensitive?
                        no I wouldnt want to lick him after he had gone!
                        Its funny actually we've been together over a year and he hadn't seen me wee until I did a peeing fetish video with another model (we were peeing in a bath not on each other or anything) and that was the first time he'd seen me pee!

Comment

no I wouldnt want to lick him after he had gone!
                          Its funny actually we've been together over a year and he hadn't seen me wee until I did a peeing fetish video with another model (we were peeing in a bath not on each other or anything) and that was the first time he'd seen me pee!
                          My question was the other way around, more along the lines of would you enjoy it if your mate wanted to offer you fellatio, that is, kiss and taste your bits after you've had a wee.

Interesting you've already done another peeing fetish video, where might that one be found, if the AW mods wouldn't mind the reference?

Comment

if you search pippalily adult in google its the first link that comes up!

Comment

Anyone of the models tried any urethral play? Most of the women I have tried it with start off as very nervous and then as the tickler slides in, they get this intense look on their face and then their fingers fly to their clit before have a crashing orgasm.

After that it often becomes a regular part of sex play.

Just curious.

Comment

That stunningly gorgeous Lewa really can make peeing look fun! Brave young lady, she is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	lewa197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	643163

Comment

I'm extremely turned on by girls peeing, whereas a girl pooing is gross so to me there's a huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by carewser View Post
                                    I'm extremely turned on by girls peeing, whereas a girl pooing is gross so to me there's a huge difference
                                    I agree with carewser.

This little lady was in the mood and thinkin' about it in one of my previous posts in another thread and here we see she lets loose and even hits the target.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Natlia_Reclining4sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	647646
                                    Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 3 May 2015, 02:23 PM. Reason: Add photo. Natlia was ready

Comment

Call me silly but I still can't see why as both functions are merely evacuation of waste product and, as was pointed out, have nothing to do with the sexual organs. Perhaps the reason lies somewhere in the voyeuristic pleasure of witnessing a distinctly private act but then the difference between urinating and defecating remains a mystery to me.

As a thought, if the act was not private then would the pleasure of watching be negated? As a lesser example: in societies where women naturally remain topless the vision of bare breasts, in private or public, would not raise even a sideways glance whereas this is certainly not true in societies such as ours.

In the end the replies on this thread have not really supplied an answer for me; however I think they could provide months of work for a few psychologists!

Comment

I don't care for either...peeing or poo....I see nothing interesting about either. Both pee and poo belong in the toilet, nowhere else. As for the difference between the two?.....urine is sterile. Soldiers in the desert are given tablets to place in urine to allow them to drink their urine if they are pinned down and have no water. They just urinate into their helmets and drop in a tablet, and that allows them to drink their own urine. Poo on the other hand is disgustingly filthy. There is nothing about poo that is beneficial to people, it's just waste material that is full of bad bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                          I still can't see why as both functions are merely evacuation of waste product and, as was pointed out, have nothing to do with the sexual organs.
                                          boomertoo, it's quite different: girls and guys as well women and men pee with a part of their uro-genital organs. peeing we are busy ourselves with these organs. So lots of people appreciate to observe peeing as an erotic activity.

Comment

In the right contexts peeing can be a fun and very erotic form of intimate play, or even just an expression of feeling open and happy-go-lucky in the moment. In a recent video, Ophelia demonstrates that she is a really good sport about the subject and is happy to share with us a tinkle just for fun and she shows that she can be be quite classy about it. I interpret it as something very special when a model shares something like that with us on occasion.

Comment

What an interesting thread. People seem pretty divided on this topic.

I personally like peeing in shoots because it's so intimate, more so than explicit nudity or masturbation in my opinion. I like the element of risk, I think "are they going to think I'm disgusting for doing this? Is doing this going to change their opinion of me?" It reminds me of the points in a relationship when you let your partner see you doing potentially gross things. And then, if they're right for you, they will still love you afterwards, maybe even more than before. So when members tell me they like watching me pee it makes me happy because they appreciate this private, potentially disgusting (but also totally normal and innocent) thing about me. It also makes me feel privileged to receive so much praise for doing such a normal, everyday thing.

I also like making myself pee when so many people are watching. I'm sure you can relate to getting pee shy when trying to pee with other people around. That happens to me too so I have to just bring myself to a point mentally where I am relaxed enough to actually pee. It's an exercise in making myself relax under pressure.

I like watching other girls pee in shoots as well, but can't decide if it's because I think it's dirty/weird or innocent/normal. It's both, I guess, and that makes it exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                                I personally like peeing in shoots because it's so intimate, more so than explicit nudity or masturbation in my opinion. I like watching other girls pee in shoots as well, but can't decide if it's because I think it's dirty/weird or innocent/normal. It's both, I guess, and that makes it exciting.
                                                Thank you Laney for your wonderful thread full of sensitive feeling. Peeing in sex life for me is the most intimate doing possible, reserved for very special weird-normal moments.

Comment

I like watching other girls pee in shoots as well, but can't decide if it's because I think it's dirty/weird or innocent/normal. It's both, I guess, and that makes it exciting.
                                                  Thanks Laney for a very informative and interesting reply. With these remarks I think you've come closer than anyone else in answering the question of why peeing is so fascinating for viewers.

The second part of my original question remains a mystery. If peeing is acceptable why is defecating not? There seems to be a line drawn here that most do not want to cross and it is this reaction that continues to baffle me.
                                                  Last edited by boomertoo; 8 May 2015, 12:51 AM.

Comment

because pee is sterile. You can drink it. Poo is definitely not. I would venture to suggest.
                                                    (Edit: ps just seen Dekoda's reply!)

Comment

because pee is sterile. You can drink it. Poo is definitely not.
                                                      Maybe I should phrase the question in another way:
                                                      Why is it that WATCHING a girl pee is far more popular, and obviously exciting for some, than WATCHING a girl defecate?

Granted that faeces are unhygenic but is that really a consideration or is it more because the act in itself is deemed to be private in the extreme? I would like to point out that it's not a question that keeps me awake at night!
                                                      Having read of particularly disgusting antics concerning gentry and faeces from around the 18th Century (if my memory is correct) I am left to wonder just exactly what will NOT arouse excitement in human beings.
                                                      As for me girls sans pee or poo is fine!

Comment

I would consider pee as not so much a thing I would categorize as disgusting, it's just a very intimate and private thing that I'm thrilled when a model or my mate shares such an intimate and private part of herself with me in intimacy or even in casual, such as in an instance when she and I are walking along a nature trail and we stop for a quick wee, just as an example.

Poo, on the otherhand, is off my list of things I would care to share with a mate, as it is extremely bacterial and unsafe in many contexts. Aside of this I will confide that flatulation either in casual or even during sex can be somewhat of a turnon because I can sense that my mate is comfortable enough around me to feel alright doing that.

Somebody once told me, and they were right-on about this, that you know two people are truly comfortable enough with each other for a relationship if one can come right into the bathroom and take a wee at the dunny while her partner stands at the sink brushing his teeth. The roles are reversable here, whereas it's the female at the sink brushing her teeth as the man has a wee.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X