No announcement yet.

new AW employee: Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again guys, I'm really thrilled to be here shooting for Abby.
    Hopefully I can bring plenty of great shoots to the site!

Comment

I know I am a bit late but welcome to the boards and abby.com Toby. I know I cannot see you naked in the site but I cannot wait see that other girl on the bed naked Don't worry I don't bite. I only nibble.

Gerza71
      Last edited by Gerza71; 23 November 2006, 12:28 PM. Reason: left out a word

Comment

Hey Toby,

Welcome to you and hope you're settling in well. I am sure you'll soon feel like an integral part of the AW family.

SF

Comment

Hi Toby,

Was reading your texts from the 'AW Today' archive page and since I'm a faaaaar far from anywhere near competent photographer I don't know much about it. So I was wondering; what does ' light going flat' mean? I can imagine light going away or being not enough/too much but 'flat' ??

Fun pic for 23rd btw. This HUGE lens at that tiny distance, must be detailed close-up there

Do you know when your first set will approx be published ?

P.S. If you could be a superhero, who would you like to be?

-Frans

Comment

Hi Toby

I was just looking at the What Happened Today photo and I was wondering - was that a glimpse of a tattoo we saw on the small of your back? I am always fascinated by tats (not always a huge fan mind you) and people's motivation in getting one. So I am wondering (and ignore the whole or parts of the question if you don't want to answer) - is that a tat, what is it of and why?

Thanks - you are stunning and so are your photos (you shot Katy perfectly)!

Martyhulk
            xoxoxoxo

Comment

Hey Toby,

It is indeed a treat to hear about your experiences behind the camera in the AW Today section. And bonus that we often get to see your very sexy self in shot. Seems like you're dealing well with the trials and tribulations of the job, especially on the technical side.

So far I'm impressed with the shoots you've done and it will have helped that you got to work with some seriously spunky girls. That makes the effort worthwhile I'd say.

SF

Comment

Yep it's a tattoo, i got it a few years ago when i was in sydeny is a kinda abstract picture of a girl. im sure you'll see many more pics of it, my buttcrack is here to stay till i buy a new pair of jeans, eww.

Thanks Sweatyfox, im having a good time. we have had some fantastic models lately which has certainly made my job a lot easier.

Comment

Glad to see you're continuing the Verity "tradition" of visible butt crack Tobe.

Has Abby tried to slip a quarter down there yet? I'd heard she did it frequently to Verity!

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
                    Yep it's a tattoo, i got it a few years ago when i was in sydeny is a kinda abstract picture of a girl. im sure you'll see many more pics of it, my buttcrack is here to stay till i buy a new pair of jeans, eww.
                    Excellent, just another reason to love the backstage pics, you don't need new jeans

Comment

Normally I "say no to crack", but in your case I'll make an exception.
                      I liked it a lot!

Comment

Heh, just saw todays AW-today piccie. Must say I can understand you smiling Toby What job indeedy...

Comment

wanking under the shade of a Coolibah tree.
                          Could Toby have discovered the legendary Lost Verse of "Waltzing Matilda"?

Comment

LOL not a bad job is it....taking photos of naked women all day?

Thanks for the fabulous shoot Toby

I have to say that it was a pretty fantastic experience for me....I had Toby getting herself into all sorts of interesting positions for the best camera angles, Adora join me for some yoga in my video but the best part was Prue's assistance in my video.

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                              I have to say that it was a pretty fantastic experience for me....I had Toby getting herself into all sorts of interesting positions for the best camera angles, Adora join me for some yoga in my video but the best part was Prue's assistance in my video.
                              You DO enjoy teasing don't you ??

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!

It makes the job fun

Comment

ha ha, its was a tricky shot to get that one. Katy did a great job but i came back up covered in ants!

And Artlover, In Aussie primary schools, we have that damn song drilled into our heads, so i know it very well. I like to hum it to myself while fishing for my dinner in the local billabong. ah, the serenity, so much serenity.

Comment

You been on the loopy juice again Toby?

Comment

yes. its the heat, why is it so hot up here?

Comment

Stands to reason; all the hot bod's lounging around.

Um, lounging around WORKING REALLY HARD, Abby

Comment

ha ha, its was a tricky shot to get that one. Katy did a great job but i came back up covered in ants!

And Artlover, In Aussie primary schools, we have that damn song drilled into our heads, so i know it very well. I like to hum it to myself while fishing for my dinner in the local billabong. ah, the serenity, so much serenity.
                                          Heh.. can imagine you needing serenity.. AW work must be busy.. and itchy I remember 'Waltzing Mathilda' I think.. was the intro-tune to _Secret Valley_. Weird kids serie from Oz

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                            I remember 'Waltzing Mathilda' I think.. was the intro-tune to _Secret Valley_. Weird kids serie from Oz
                                            Secret Valley

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                                              Thanks.. good memories that..

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                                                WTF!! That just freaked me out more than anything Tarantino's come up with lately!

Comment

Hiya Toby,

I must say you look terrific in the Jan 25 "What Happened At AW" pic. Some of my favorite recent shoots have been yours, so thank you.

HM

Comment

Oh Thankyou Havemercy...
                                                    I have been working my ass of recently so its nice to hear back.

Comment

When it does fall off, could you please send it to me? Pleaseeee????

Comment

Oh Thankyou Havemercy...
                                                        Hey Toby, nice new avatar! Didya get a promotion or sumpin'??

Comment

nope, i just thought my other one was a bit... dorky.

Comment

Nah, looked mostly fun-loving to me. I'll asume that hasn't changed though

Comment

Not at all! I loved the giant smile, looked like you were really having fun.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X