new AW employee: Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
    I'm random person, sometimes even randy .
    Minun nimeni on randy!!!!!!

Sorry, now back to the lovely Toby! With her great attitude, she puts the funky in spunky!

Cheers,

rt...

Comment

So where are the "All Toby, All the Time" pages that Susie promised us?
      I was really looking forward to that feature.

Comment

Arsby, I am looking forward to that too .

RT, I remembered after my post. PM's would be handy for this kind of stuff, but I don't have your email address. I think matchless has mine, so if you like, ask it from him.

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
          Toby is pretty little....I think she is about the same height as me (I am 162cm....I think thats 5'3ish)
          Toby and Katy, all I can say is sometimes great things come in small packages!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
            So where are the "All Toby, All the Time" pages that Susie promised us?
            I was really looking forward to that feature.
            Me too arsby! Maybe some pics of Toby taking pics. She could have a "trademark thing" like Verity and her bum crack!!!!!

Comment

<- Still waiting for the Toby Tab to be added up ^there

Not good to promise new member content and then not delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                Toby and Katy, all I can say is sometimes great things come in small packages!
                Thank you

As my sister reminds me constantly when I complain about my height (or lack thereof) "you can always make pants shorter, its very hard to make them longer"

Comment

Aw Toby, I hope they weren't playing a joke on you (I refer to the pic where the girls are holding up Adora in the AW Today section). Next time don't let them put you in the middle, let someone taller go there so we can see everyone's face including your very own radiant and beautiful visage.

Great to see Adora back for a shoot, she's looking great and I'm glad she put her skills to work shooting Patience and Alex T, will look forward to that one.

SF

Comment

Just read today's entry in 'What happened at AW today?'

Lucky model getting to wear Toby's dress! Would've loved to see backstage piccies of Toby shooting in a bra and knickers!

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                      Lucky model getting to wear Toby's dress! Would've loved to see backstage piccies of Toby shooting in a bra and knickers!
                      Must be the hot weather in Oz, good thing that

Someone should tell Prue that Abby has this nifty GPS thing, that would solve the reading-map troubles

Comment

So today I see Toby was shooting a very spunky girl named Marissa. She looks like she was lots of fun. And to make things even better the gorgeous photographer makes an appearance alongside Marissa. Two beautiful girls, what a lovely picture.

So trying out a new lens today Toby? Penny seems to be getting excited about lenses over on her thread too.

SF

Comment

Hey Toby

I saw in the What happened at AW today that you shot your best friend? From the pic that was there she looks gorgeous! Was it strange shooting someone you are so close to?

Comment

OMG!!!!
                            Toby - did you shoot your best friend with a canon? That is not very sporting of you!!!!!!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ef17-40.gif
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	618361

rt...
                            (again...such an ass. like photographers never heard that before!)

Comment

Toby,

Any inside scoop to the 16 girl shoot?

Seems everyone is tight lipped about this!

rt...

Comment

ha ha... you wish jellyfish.

It went really well, all the girls looked stunning and we all did a great job, Abby was there too!!!

Comment

RT--I see your humor lens itself to puns.

Any inside scoop to the 16 girl shoot?

Seems everyone is tight lipped about this!
                                  Judging from their yoga positions, they are more likely to be open lipped.
                                  Last edited by artlover; 7 April 2007, 03:37 PM. Reason: If am going to tease other members, I may as well get their initials right.

Comment

Artie! I honestly didn't intend for tight lipped as a double entendre. Maybe...I have some bent genomes or something causing me to do it subconsciously. I think it is time for professional help.

toby. How did you come up with that expression???

Somehow I can picture Bonno singing that- just cause it rhymes...
                                    *ducks for cover*

rt...

Comment

I know a certain blonde bombshell who has a birthday coming up very soon....

*tiptoes off...*

Comment

ohh how soon is soon????

Comment

Oh, let's just say... very soon...

*cough*monday*cough*

Comment

would the number *cough*23*cough* be close....

Comment

If only we knew who. Too bad there's no way to track something like this, Oh, well, guess it will just be a mystery....

Comment

Hm, lessee: blonde... blonde... blonde...

Nope. I'm drawing a blank.

Comment

I think I should come into this thread every day and post reasons why Toby is awesome. Todays reason is:

Toby Is Brave.

Last night I thought there was a bogey man in my house so she came over at 11:45pm and checked under the bed and behind the doors for me. I was scared but Toby was fearless... and did not ever, at all, make me feel bad about dragging her out of bed because of my silly freak out.

Ohhh... and:

Toby Is Nice.

Toby is nice because she helps make shooting for AW an amazing experience. She has this really friendly and comforting approach but is still really straight forward and no-nonsense. I know a lot of people might think I'm a little biased about this but fingering your girl parts in front of some one is a pretty big (and some times scary) deal... even if that person is your bogey-man-killing-hero.

Who else has been shot by Toby?

Comment

I had to tell you Toby, The Mighty Boosh season three is currently being written!! Said to be set in a shop this time!! I cant wait!!

I have to agree Giselle, Toby's pretty freakin cool! I loved a tier 3 shoot with Susie and Toby (and ofcourse a lovely AW model to play with), it was always a great day! Lots of fun and really relaxed!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                      Who else has been shot by Toby?
                                                      That is an easy answer .

Comment

Gah! thats great news Shelly! a dressing room shoot I did the other day featured a Vince picture in the foreground, I wonder if anyone will spot it. Now all we need is one with Rik Mayall...

Giselle, ha! your such a goofball. That toast you made me was rad, and totally made up for the 11.45 wakeup call.
                                                        xx
                                                        Last edited by toby; 4 May 2007, 12:38 AM. Reason: gah, how could i spell his name wrong!

Comment

Shelly, you love the 'Boosh too? Awesome!

See you tomorrow, Toby

Comment

Been a few stories here in the London papers about who Noel Fielding (Vince) is or isn't going out with or splitting up with. Hope he can concentrate on writing a good next series.

I love Howard Moon and his funkin jazz wankery. The Boosh is a great show....but is it really a great show? It's been on TV....but has it really been on TV?

SF

Comment

- how was your roll ????????? it looked pretty big,, i gather you were going to eat it but which end - lol!! eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww greta........

gx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X