No announcement yet.

new AW employee: Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was awesome!!! we used to get those on shoots all the time (im sure you have had one Greta) they are chicken and Advocado sandwiches on casalinga bread... mmmm, so yummy!

Comment

- hey lady!! did you buy me a pressie????????????????????

gx

Comment

heehee... no you weren't avaliable! (sob) but i bought some other pretty things for an impending shoot.... exciting!

Comment

Toby, my set just went up... we did a good job!

Comment

gah! i know, i looks great. I really hope everyone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed shooting it!

Comment

Have you got your package yet?

Comment

no.... when are you back!!!???

Comment

You both did an amazing job, Giselle thank you for going "all out" in your shoot and Toby you did an awesome job capturing it, I loved the close-up arse shots. You guys are a great team.

Comment

What does "bff" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                      What does "bff" mean?
                      Best Female Friend ? Giselle promised to post the 1000000 reasons Toby qualified for that title btw

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave View Post
                        You both did an amazing job, Giselle thank you for going "all out" in your shoot and Toby you did an awesome job capturing it, I loved the close-up arse shots. You guys are a great team.
                        Yeah Toby, fantastic shoot. You got a all the good poses. Great closeups and full length head to toe!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                          What does "bff" mean?
                          Haha, it's a teenage term for "Best Friends Forever"!

Comment

yay toby!!

Comment

toby you shot giselle real nice girl! oh those bedroom eyes....

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                Best Female Friend ? Giselle promised to post the 1000000 reasons Toby qualified for that title btw
                                Haha, ok.... it's going to be a long post so here is number one:

1. Toby is my BFF 4 EVA. Unless you are a 13yr old girl this may not be a familiar term. It means Best Friends For Ever, and it's customary write it on your pencil case/on the back of public toilet doors and to add the year at the end of the statement. Before I met Toby my last BFF 4 EVA scribble was made in '95. Our friendship is 4 realz, '07.

There are a number of things that make a BFF stand out from regular friends. Let me provide examples:

A) I can pee in front of Toby. Ok, so maybe this is not a big deal as I pee in front of every one but I let her take photos of it. Toby has taken photos of me doing a wee on many occasions, including on the side of the road while we were in California, while I was very drunk in a goth club, in that inner city alley way (I just remembered that!) and on this website. She has also taken photos of me extracting an ingrown hair from my bikini line... not my finest moment, but one I have trusted with Toby and her ever growing photo album.

B) Toby and I can travel for 3 weeks together and not scratch each other's eyes out. Most people can not travel for 3hrs with thier own children without entertaining thoughts of leaving them at the next truck stop and speeding off in a cloud of dust. This alone is enough to suggest that we will be old ladies together.

C) Bogey Man protection. See my post in this thread on May 3rd.

Comment

Yeah it's always good to have Bogey Man Protection around I think (B) indeed settles it, traveling 3 weeks with anyone is a verrrry good measure of such things. Was that your LA trip last year btw?

Soooo if you happen to see a flashlight go off in a alley near you, it might be Giselle & Toby ?

Comment

Hey Toby, I'm just curious: at the pee shot with Giselle, have you been getting wet? It looks like the camera was verrry close. I know it happened to other AW staff before and it sure ranks among 'professional risk'.

doinel

Comment

in front of the camera for a change....

Hey Lady, found this in my planner yesterday....aahhh good times....
                                      Love your shoot of Yvette...still a bit bitter that I didn't get to play with that lens.....
                                      See ya soon.
                                      Miss ya
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Dear Toby, just want to aopologize for my seemingly abrupt post on Yvette's thread the other day about the lack of photos. I asked if the camera broke, in case you don't remember, and you put a very apologetic note on the page a few posts later. I didn't realize it was so cold out (maybe the goose bumps should have given me a hint, huh?), but regardless of the amount (it WAS a smaller than normal set, to be honest) the quality and sharpness were there. I didn't mean to imply you were a bad photographer in any way, shape or form. Your work started out excellent and got better, in my opinion. Next time I let something like that slip, feel free to backhand me, okay? You do a very good job, so just ignore my rambling complaints. I let my expectations get in the way of reality, something I do from time to time. This site and your work is what all photographers should aspire to - a standard of excellence.

Thanks for being here, and for what you do so well.

S...

Comment

Nice Swindapa.

He is right, you do a great job here. Just don't backhand Swindapa (I think he likes that stuff!)

rt...

Comment

At AWHQ!

Toby & Patience....
                                            Attached Files

Comment

hummmm I see trouble brewing with those two...

Jerry

Comment

The looks on those two cute faces are just screaming, "Here comes mischief".

Comment

uh oh.

Comment

They both look a bit smug, don't they???

Comment

I'll have u all know that we were concentrating very hard on very important abby stuff...kinda

Comment

You seem to be sitting very close to each other...

...trying to conceal whatever ungodly mess might be behind you, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                                                          You seem to be sitting very close to each other...
                                                          ...must be the Perth connection.

doinel

Comment

Hi Toby, there is a nice pic of you on the AW Today page right now; http://www.abbywinters.com/cms/abby/potd/OG3L0119.JPG . That haunted room surely wasn't a problem for you? We've established (well Giselle did;-) you'd be a good Ghost Buster. Any smart boogey man (are those ever smart btw??) would run away

Hope you're having lotsa fun working on "very important Abby stuff"

Comment

Toby or not Toby '-)

Hello Toby.
                                                              After surfing the AW-web for almost 6 months there's something i noticed building a list of favorite models. There are a lot of girls *shot by Toby* in settings i like Some examples: Crystal, MarissaP, Yvette, Melita, Gale, Jude.

Ofcourse i should mention the popular girls on the boards like Katy, Melinda and Giselle.
                                                              Many thanks from Ridley (who has no option then to continue his membership).
                                                              Keep up the good work!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X