X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....you look pretty today .... tehe

gx

Comment

So Toby, whisper whisper, what's this I hear from Susie about something which happened on a night out with Nico. Heh?

SF

Comment

Originally posted by greta View Post

gx
        Don't they always???

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by greta View Post

gx
          aww, shucks!

And yes, i sustained a minor head injury. but nothing was damaged, unlike when Susie hits the town.

Comment

So we can conclude it's rather dangerous to go and party with AW staff nearby ?

I sense a story about Susie we've been missing out on, now should I dare and ask in her thread??

Do be carefull with your head Toby, it's pretty and you only get one per lifetime :-)

Comment

Toby, you did great things with your photo sets of Jasper, Alyx, Narida and Julietta. These girls are big new favourites of mine and in each of these sets you got a lot of good different angles, poses and views exploring every facet of what makes these girls so sexy. The lighting and setting for the Alyx and Julietta shoots were very funky and they both turned out great.

Good use of light and shadows in the Katy and Shelly B g/g set, I initially thought I wouldn't be able to see what was going on but I could and the lighting gave an extra sensual and private feel to this sexy encounter.

SF

Comment

Thanks heaps SF,
                I shot Katy and Shelly B a little while ago, and your comment made me go through and check it out again... its a neat set, very different from the usual way I shot t3's. A cool T3 coming up is Gilian and Jamie-Lee, you should see the light in that one! The girls did an amazing job, it's so tense (in a good way) and sexy.

Comment

Hi there Toby my luv,

Just thought I'd pop by and say how much we love you!

Have a good workout

oxoxox

Comment

It's time to revive this thread! Toby is awesome and i need to profess my love and admiration to the abby world!! ahha
                    Attached Files

Comment

Toby, what are the clamps used for besides holding your shirt down?

Was it that windy out side? lol

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                        Toby, what are the clamps used for besides holding your shirt down?

Was it that windy out side? lol

Cheers JC
                        Hanging out the washing! Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                          Hanging out the washing! Doh!
                          The third one looks like there is a clamp between her legs. What's that for? Does what's inside the pants need hanging out too?

Cheers JC

Comment

Great looking girl that Toby is.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                              The third one looks like there is a clamp between her legs. What's that for? Does what's inside the pants need hanging out too?

Cheers JC
                              Ha Ha...I saw that too. Looks like the lead from a battery charger! I sure don't think her battery is dead though.

Comment

OMG, they do stuff like that at S&M sites with their clothes off!

But I know what she's doing. I do it too. Each of those clips is a reminder to do something. Like the clip right below the tiger's mouth is to remind her to show up for that T3 on Wednesday, and the one next to it is to buy ink for the ol' PC. Sure it looks a little silly, but you don't run out of ink!

P.S. I am SO in love!

Comment

Now THAT's a place *I* don't want a clamp on me

Hmm.. now I could comment on the nice looking pussy(cat) but that would be a bit rude I think

I like the 1st pic best, such a pretty face on a pretty girl. You got good taste Althea

Comment

What funky pictures of Toby, thanks.

Toby, you captured the Julia B and Jamie Lee encounter so excellently and there were plenty of pictures to peruse too. It sure was worth lingering on this shoot as these two had such great chemistry. Bravo Toby, I thought this was you on great form and with more than 250 pics to enjoy, I thought the pacing was just right and you were able to focus on all the sexy little details as well as the more obvious ones. Cheers.

SF

Comment

hehe
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Toby sure is pretty and we do love all the pretty pictures she captures!

What do you gals call the long telescoping light pole you use on shoots

Comment

the long telescoping light pole? the big one that extends? thats called an Autopole, it help us get the lights into places that would otherwise be pretty tough... We have had so much new gear lately I'm forgetting it all!

The Julia B & Jamie lee shoot, those guys were great!! I cant take any credit for that one, I just aimed and shot! Thankyou though

Ha! those clamps, no... its not some kind of S&M inspired frenzy, I was just clowning around with the clamps that I use to make a big ass softbox (among other things), that was a fun day.

Comment

Hey luv, that oic of you on the rug is so cute. I agree with what you said the other day about yourself, you always look awesome with a camera in hand-you just look so comfortable!

Hope you had a good day

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post

Ha! those clamps, no... its not some kind of S&M inspired frenzy, I was just clowning around with the clamps that I use to make a big ass softbox (among other things), that was a fun day.
                                              So what's a softbox? Better get used to me, toby. I'm the member who's always asking these questions cos' I don't know anything!

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                                                Ha Ha...I saw that too. Looks like the lead from a battery charger! I sure don't think her battery is dead though.
                                                Right there Ham, I don't think so either.

cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                  So what's a softbox? Better get used to me, toby. I'm the member who's always asking these questions cos' I don't know anything!
                                                  I think it's a big box with lights in it and some cloth in front of it. The things that tend to fall when it's windy outside, heh..

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post

The Julia B & Jamie lee shoot, those guys were great!! I cant take any credit for that one, I just aimed and shot! Thankyou though
                                                    Sure thing Toby.

It is still possible for the people behind the camera and behind the scenes to screw things up, even if you're working with the best people on screen. Take Gigli and the fantastic chemistry between Jenny ftb and Ben A which was then wasted by the crew, hehe. No but getting back to the point it would still have been possible not to capture all the heat generated by this wonderful pairing (Julia B and Jamie Lee) if it was not in capable hands like yours.

Am liking the increased amount of Toby pics recently too, breathing new life into this thread. Cheers, it's nice to see lovely Toby whether dilligently at work or goofing around. I like seeing you having fun and interacting with the models. Having someone like yourself at AW is really great, your photographic talents are the main reason obviously but also your personality must be a morale booster around the place too.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Hiii!! I had alot of fun today! I really enjoy working with you and jacki is very kucky to be having you show her the ropes!!

and thanks for all the info and explanation and help you gave today sorry if I talk too much, you're someone I feel I can talk to

see you soon!!

Comment

I can only imagine what those two were up to.....
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

"A Quick game is a good game Toby" Good shot with the ping pong ball straight into Violet's nose today hehe! Ah, I love you guys

oxoxox

Comment

yeesh, that was pretty bad... I felt awful Luckily Ping Pong balls are light and not bruise inducing!

Comment

Hehe, dont feel bad Toby-It was freakin hilarious!

Hope you've had a good day, enjoy your 'day off' tomorrow

oxoxox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X