new AW employee: Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new AW employee: Toby

We welcome to the fold Toby, who's been working closely with Nico learning to shoot stills for the past few months! Toby has been doing shoots on her own lately, with Adora, and doing a brilliant job (as is Adora, of course). This allows Susie and Nico to go shoot a T3, while Toby and Adora go do two solo shoots.

Tres efficient.

Welcome Toby!

(please refrain from asking staff members to pose as models - if they want to, you can be sure we'll make it happen!)

Hello toby

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
      Tres efficient.
      Oh, Abby parle Français!!

Lxm

BTW: Welcome Toby.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
        Oh, Abby parle Français!!

Lxm
        Wow, I noticed that, maybe she's learning from Valerie.

And a big welcome to Toby, another new staff member. Abby sure knows how to find beautiful staff members.

Comment

What - we don't get a pic to put a face to the name?

Anyway, welcome Toby.

Comment

Why should you get a pic? You will only ask her to get naked. Which is rude......

Welcome, Toby. Try to keep your clothes on. Don't let these Horny guys talk you out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondii View Post
              What - we don't get a pic to put a face to the name?

Anyway, welcome Toby.
              Bondii here is a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	eek.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	616724Click image for larger version

Name:	heart.gif
Views:	5
Size:	606 Bytes
ID:	616723Click image for larger version

ID:	616723Click image for larger version

ID:	616723

Click image for larger version

Name:	smile.gif
Views:	9
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	616725

Comment

We welcome to the fold Toby, who's been working closely with Nico learning to shoot stills for the past few months! Toby has been doing shoots on her own lately, with Adora, and doing a brilliant job (as is Adora, of course). This allows Susie and Nico to go shoot a T3, while Toby and Adora go do two solo shoots.
                  Ah.. after re-reading that I think I get it . Toby will do the solo-stills and Adora does the solo-vids. When will Toby's first set go up? Hmm.. neat team setup, but that leaves poor Penny all alone

Welcome to Toby of course, feel free to post on the forums if you want. We'll be nice, honest . How did you first solo solo-still-shoot go? No horrible mishaps I trust ;-)

-Frans

Comment

Welcome to the AW family, Toby. We'll be looking forward to seeing your work and hope you join in the lively discussions.

Comment

Wow, I noticed that, maybe she's learning from Valerie.
                      In fact, I have been helping her out. Why, just last night i taught her what the word "denoument" means. Pronounciation is another story, but that's not the point just yet.

Comment

Welcome aboard Toby, looking forward to seeing your photography skills, backstage pics of you, and your posts on the boards!

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                          In fact, I have been helping her out. Why, just last night i taught her what the word "denoument" means. Pronounciation is another story, but that's not the point just yet.
                          Learning the pronounciation goes both ways, it's the same for us french speaking people when learning english. Once you get that part, it all seems easier afterward. Btw, I surely don't want to take you down on your french, because I think you're doing just fine, but the word should be written "dénouement", and comes from the verb "dénouer".

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                            Welcome aboard Toby, looking forward to seeing your photography skills, backstage pics of you, and your posts on the boards!
                            I second this. Welcome Toby - you're really cute. Looking forward to getting to see some of your work soon...

Comment

Thanks so much guys. Im having a ball everyone here is lovely, and im looking forward to the day in the not too distant future that my shoot's go live...

Comment

but the word should be written "dénouement", and comes from the verb "dénouer".
                                Which of course means, to untie the knot.

I have a very good teacher.

Comment

Hey Toby, just want to say that it was great going out with you and Nico to shoot today. Was fab to watch you guys work on the stills, and good fun having a chin-wag in the car to & from location. Here's to many more team efforts!

Comment

Hey Toby, it's great to see ya out here as well... haven't really had much of a convo with you yet, but it's pleasing to see that you're happy with your work.

Looks like I'm going to have to resign my post of AWHQ new kid after the arrival of you and Adora... the AWHQ family just gets bigger and bigger...

Oh, and Abby, when is the Meet the team list getting updated? It's sooooo April 2006

Comment

April 2006 was a very good time in my life, who doesn't like hanging on to the past?

Welcome, Toby Hope you like it here as much as all of us do.

Originally posted by casgrain
                                      Learning the pronounciation goes both ways, it's the same for us french speaking people when learning english.
                                      That may be true, but does a native English speaker trying to speak French sound as sexy as English spoken with a French accent? Ooh, la la
                                      Originally posted by Margaret
                                      Welcome Toby - you're really cute. Looking forward to getting to see some of your work soon...
                                      How about working with her, Margaret? Isn't it about time you did another redux?

Abby, you didn't say anything about asking Models to pose again

Comment

Which of course means, to untie the knot.

I have a very good teacher.

Very good Abby and you're right you have a good teacher. Maybe I could teach you if my english was better and there is also the skilful Luxman who can help.

Comment

I just want to say that I LOVE Toby's avatar!
                                          Is she really that cheerful? Oh my!

I also love Adora's avatar, but for a more nepharious reason. My bare shoulder fetish.

Comment

Toby,

Welcome aboard the Abby HQ team,

May your time here be as enjoyable as it is for us.

oncall

A doppelgänger is the ghostly — in some cases, the physical — double of a living person.

In the vernacular, Doppelgänger has come to refer to any double or look-alike of a person
                                            Is it just me or does Toby have a passing resemblance to a FORMER model on this site

Toby Click image for larger version

Name:	toby.jpg
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	616732
                                            Susie Click image for larger version

Name:	susie2167.jpg
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	616733

Comment

Oncall, I just thought the same thing. IMO they look ashtonishingly same in those pics, Toby, have you bleached your hair too ?

Comment

If it is, I hope it's beach-bleached as opposed to from a bottle. That genuine surf-girl look's sooo sexy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondii View Post
                                                  If it is, I hope it's beach-bleached as opposed to from a bottle. That genuine surf-girl look's sooo sexy IMO.
                                                  But if it's a look why does it matter how it came to be ??

-Frans

Comment

Just adding my welcome to Toby.
                                                    She looks a happy girl, and if that cheerfulness rubs off on the models that she photographs, we should all be in for a fun time.

Comment

*waves to Toby and hopes she'll have a good time*

Comment

Originally posted by oncall View Post
                                                        Is it just me or does Toby have a passing resemblance to a FORMER model on this site
                                                        There was the comment in Susie's "looking spunky" thread a few weeks ago:
                                                        Originally posted by fransAW
                                                        Does your 'darling sister' know what kinda work you do?
                                                        Well. It sure is funny you should ask. Stby on that thought.
                                                        Maybe there's an explanation for the resemblance ...

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                                          But if it's a look why does it matter how it came to be ??
                                                          Oh, there is QUITE a difference, trust me. HUGE difference.
                                                          I couldn't possibly explain in just a few words, but rest assured it is so much more than just hair colour.
                                                          It's an initial indicator of personality, of soul, of a certain irresistible ethereal quality.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless View Post
                                                            There was the comment in Susie's "looking spunky" thread a few weeks ago:

Maybe there's an explanation for the resemblance ...
                                                            Good memory you have ! I do recall that vague answer/comments weeks ago... interesting. They both look lovely (goes for most of the AW staff I think;-) and nice.

would explain the separate teams, heh

-Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X